Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bestial Ferocity stackable.
    TT hits also with aoe.
    Dire Beasts also affected by Thunderslash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ~video~
    You do realize PvP and PvE are balanced differently this expansion, right? Many spells do only a fraction of their normal damage in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You do realize PvP and PvE are balanced differently this expansion, right? Many spells do only a fraction of their normal damage in PvP.
    Yea, but didn't you see how the Hunter soloed that Mage?! Hunter's OP!
    Hunter is so op that you don't even have to mention that the Mage didn't have def CDs, that the Mage's healer was CC'ed for like 8 seconds straight, that the Priest was purging the Mage like crazy and that the Monk was controlling the Rogue like crazy.
    Literally no other class in any game on any platform could've killed the lowest armor class in an 8-seconds target dummy scenario, that shit is bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Like your logs alone matter somehow? Maybe the rest of your guild sucks?
    Uhh.. Yeah sure mate. A top 50 guild where everyone sucks except for the BM hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Deleted
    dude, just play what you want instead, I know that BM hunter isnt really that good in legion, but I wont play MM just because its " better " because i fucking hate MM and surv, BM is by far my favourite spec and you should play BM if u like it the most.

Taking into account that sims (despite them not being a 100% reliable source) just puts BM 100k under MM, on a non movement single target scenario, how that gap is not closed in a real environment where movement occurs and mechanics punish the rotation of MM while BM is able to do all those things while maintaining it rotation?

Why MM is the chosec spec for raiding then? Maybe for it scaling?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Or maybe

survival
    lmao get outttttttttttttt

If a BM hunter is at the top, then yeah, they probably do.
    Lol. Just LOL. If you honestly think that's true, then there's no point discussing this anymore because you clearly have no idea about how top end guilds work.

I like how you didn't provide any logs for proof.
    Because I'm not talking about myself ? Do you even bother to check who you're replying to ?
    Bad refers to skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    BM is fine, there are just a lot of BM players that are bad or have the wrong gear, like no T19 that are making things look worse.

But almost every top hunter is already wearing T21 2pc instead right now. And to add to that, T20 4pc is going to see a lot of use still, so people that don't have high iLvl T20, they are going to suffer.

Heroic Logs are also stupid misleading as usual and it simply boils down to 2 things; It's heroic and people are going to pad and Hunters in general are very bad at sniping damage on fast dying adds(BM more-so), which only makes the logs look worse than they are.

I was 5th on our Imonar kill and 2nd on our Kin'garoth kill. Hardly calls for buffs, just git gud.
    Sorry to hear most of your guildies are grey parsers. I'm sure it helps you feel better about the under performing BM. Confucius say ignorance is bliss.

Then I'm not sure why you're replying to me if you're not part of the discussion?

Again, you're the one talking about shit you can't even know about if you don't have the logs.
    I just wanted to point out that you thinking people in top end guilds "suck" is plain stupid.

And again, its not my logs. I don't want to have a discussion about someone else's logs.
    Bad refers to skill.

The thing with BM is that you don't really have a high damage ceiling, but your damage floor from fight to fight is actually quite high. I am not talking about player skill, but about how you get influenced by mechanics and rng.
    If you've got the gear and the "skill", it's much easier to consistently get legendary parses with BM than with other specs, since those are depending much more on mechanics not targeting them in the wrong moment or getting the right procs at the right time to reach their ceiling.
    On AoE fights I agree that BM needs a buff, but on ST I guess it's fine as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    The thing with BM is that you don't really have a high damage ceiling, but your damage floor from fight to fight is actually quite high. I am not talking about player skill, but about how you get influenced by mechanics and rng.
    If you've got the gear and the "skill", it's much easier to consistently get legendary parses with BM than with other specs, since those are depending much more on mechanics not targeting them in the wrong moment or getting the right procs at the right time to reach their ceiling.
    On AoE fights I agree that BM needs a buff, but on ST I guess it's fine as it is.
    Completly true.

BM beats MM to a pulp
    on Worldbreaker:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2076

on Hounds
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2074

or even on Kin'garoth
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2088

It seems it's rather time to buff MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesde View Post
    Completly true.

BM beats MM to a pulp
    on Worldbreaker:

on Hounds

or even on Kin'garoth

50k dps range is not "beating to a pulp." I'm assuming you linked 75th percentile due to looking at average players? If you look at the 95th and above, this flips and MM overtakes BM.
    Just a side note: I like how SV is beating both specs to a pulp in almost every percentile.

Completly true.

BM beats MM to a pulp
    on Worldbreaker:

on Hounds

or even on Kin'garoth

If this is to you, beasting mm to a pulp, i dont want to know what you think of the classes above mm and bm, seriously did you even look at the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    If this is to you, beasting mm to a pulp, i dont want to know what you think of the classes above mm and bm, seriously did you even look at the difference?
    What difference was between MM and BM it ToS? As I remember, more then 100K. And still a lot of ppl played BM.
    Now BM sometimes even beats MM for 50K(huge buff) and also had chill rotation, full mobility, better survivability, better utility, not so demanding in terms of bis leggos.

So yes, for me it means beatin to a pulp.

What difference was between MM and BM it ToS? As I remember, more then 100K. And still a lot of ppl played BM.
    Now BM sometimes even beats MM for 50K(huge buff) and also had chill rotation, full mobility, better survivability, better utility, not so demanding in terms of bis leggos.

So yes, for me it means beatin to a pulp.
    Aight, well its a good view of how good we are compared to say, AHC with 500k difference or 800k on Eonar (perfect examples of how shit our aoe is).

Quote Originally Posted by Vuudoo View Post
    Looking at all the parses from 99 down to 40 percentile, BM is dead last in all of them. What can be done, quickly, to help us out? I would like to see them buff Mantle again and just give us a flat damoooooge boost. I think BM is in the worst shape it has been all expansion.
    I only looked at the 75% bracket on heroic and mythic and beast isn't even the lowest hunter spec on every fight let alone lowest dps spec in general. The only fight it was the absolute bottom for was High Command. So what is your actual complaint?

My guild likes to put me in BM to focus the bats on AHC (a lot of AoE class already) and we do break bad bladestorm with our trap (procs sephuz too) so even on this fight you might become useful ... BM is on a good spot and if you don't want to put effort into MM you should be fine with BM anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Aight, well its a good view of how good we are compared to say, AHC with 500k difference or 800k on Eonar (perfect examples of how shit our aoe is).
    Eonar is a meme boss, it should not even have a log category. Logs on that boss are just as valid as previous bosses like it(Hellfire Assault and Galakras come to mind).

AHC is the same thing, it's already week 2 and we are killing the adds in our guild before they even get the chance to charge out. It's just mindless padding at this point already.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    We will have to wait for the kill vid to see what he played, or /whisper him, but waiting for the vid seems best, dont want to come off as a stalker, plus dont even know why I am responding since it really doesnt matter to me what he played since it wont affect what I am going to play, with my skill level playing tetris should be my only spec =P. So please ignore.
    They indeed had a BM hunter in their kill vid.