Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Ah, but I wouldn't lie about lying, that would mean I would be lying, and that's against what I said I wouldn't do! So therefore, the staement cannot be a lie. Obviously.

Now, where did I put that jester survivor rolecard again...
    It's next to the Jester Survivor Lyncher Bomb role-card.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's next to the Jester Survivor Lyncher Bomb role-card.
    Oh right. Thanks!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

What a sad life to live as a jester survivor, though... o-o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote:virothe

he's scum. i investigated him bc im cop and he turned out to be scum. lynch asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

he's scum. i investigated him bc im cop and he turned out to be scum. lynch asap.
    Ha! That's funny. You think I'd need a reason to vote against Virothe.

vote: Virothe

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

Clearly He's lying because I investigated him and found out that LORA was in fact the scum!

I counterclaim both of you. I am the real cop.
    I investigated MYSELF and found me to be scum.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I counterclaim both of you. I am the real cop.
    I investigated MYSELF and found me to be scum.
    Well, I counter claim you! I'm a tracker and I tracked you to Virothe's place last night!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, I counter claim you! I'm a tracker and I tracked you to Virothe's place last night!
    Well I counter claim watcher... you were just picking your nose... and eating it. EWW!

Boy am I glad I am not the lightning rod in this setup.

Boy am I glad I am not the lightning rod in this setup.
    I'm glad I'm got a "lame" VT roll. Night Actions sound complicated :P

Game is ready to go, I'll probably start it in around 36 hours or so. The final issue right now is that my local geek club webserver died, and after being revived as a new box, no longer has a PHP GD module installed. So the countdown clock is literally broken.

Hopefully will be fixed by the game start. Otherwise I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way

And if you want to sign up, it's still not too late!
    Also, consider that a 12 player game of mafia is literally better than an 11 player game of mafia, 11 times out of 12.

Also, consider that a 12 player game of mafia is literally better than an 11 player game of mafia, 11 times out of 12.

Game is ready to go, I'll probably start it in around 36 hours or so. The final issue right now is that my local geek club webserver died, and after being revived as a new box, no longer has a PHP GD module installed. So the countdown clock is literally broken.

Hopefully will be fixed by the game start. Otherwise I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way

I'll develop a split personality just for you if you want to sign me up twice, Danner.

10+ Year Old Account

How dare your webserver die!

*goes back to mourning Jonghyun* (I can still play but it has been a hard 2 days for me)

10+ Year Old Account
    I read about that listo. I was worried for you

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I read about that listo. I was worried for you

<3
    Yeah its been lots of tears shed since the news was released. I'm still kind of in denial even though I know it isn't. It just hurts because even though I wasn't the largest fan of the group or his solo work I still respected him for what he believed in. Some of my friends have taken it harder due to them actually being fans of his though. The tears did get worse after curiosity got the best of me and I read the suicide note he gave to a friend ~2 weeks prior...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah its been lots of tears shed since the news was released. I'm still kind of in denial even though I know it isn't. It just hurts because even though I wasn't the largest fan of the group or his solo work I still respected him for what he believed in. Some of my friends have taken it harder due to them actually being fans of his though. The tears did get worse after curiosity got the best of me and I read the suicide note he gave to a friend ~2 weeks prior...
    We're here for you, luv. Sucks losing someone you admire

its been 11 years and I'm STILL not over Steve Irwin dying...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We're here for you, luv. Sucks losing someone you admire

its been 11 years and I'm STILL not over Steve Irwin dying...
    Oh I know... I'm still not over Chester (even though that was only a few months ago)... What makes this worse is supposedly he had finished his new album that was to be released soon. No idea if that is true or not since the company is obviously grieving.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay now that I can finally post this...

He even performed a song about not being in pain or sad at the loss of a loved one... Also apparently this new album was supposed to have a "bright" sound...

In other news though there should hopefully be no more videos/photos of this trying time seeing as his private funeral started 2.5 hours ago.

I'll send out some rolecards now. Game thread should be up shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

The game thread is officially up. Let me know if you didn't receive a rolecard.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post48409394