Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Limit member DDOSed own healers for raid spot..

https://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-wa...ois-ddos-limit

A high-level World of Warcraft player has been kicked from his guild after it was revealed that he was DDOSing team-mates in order to get himself a spot in raids. Adois was the fifth main healer in Limit, the top raiding guild in the US.

Limit spent the weekend racing to defeat the Antorus, the Burning Throne raid.

An officer of the guild, Jeathebelle, who is also another of Limit’s healers tweeted earlier today to say “we have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Limit’s 5th main healer, Adois, used spoof links sent to his co-healers to scrape our IP addresses and then DDOS a healer, forcing him offline to get a raid spot for himself.”

Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Adois apparently spent some of the time ahead of the raid “begging a healer to click” a shortened URL. That link redirected to an IP scraper, and it was later revealed that Adois had posted the healer’s IP address into a different Discord server. The only healer who had clicked the link disconnected from both World of Warcraft and Limit’s servers on Mumble and Discord. Meanwhile, Adois had arrived to fill in for the missing player.

What in the world.. Who would even think this was a good idea.. Screw over your own team for a spot..

(Couldn't find a thread on this already)

not shocked in the least. what idiots will do for a minute of efame

Deleted
    o rly (10 char)

btw whats so shocking about it? the guy did put his personal best interest (desire of playing progress instead of being benched and other desires associated with it) over guild's best interest (doing as best progress as possible)

whats so shocking about it

it should be easy to understand this shaman's point of view
    Last edited by mmoc9707634f2d; 2017-12-12 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit is the meme that keeps on giving. Never a dull moment with these NA guilds, lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking hilarious

So this is the kind of mouthbreather that represents the pinnacle of mythic raiding.

I'm so glad I quit when it was still called heroic raiding.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Looks like Adois namechanged to...

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Adios
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Haha oh wow, this is priceless.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    So this is the kind of mouthbreather that represents the pinnacle of mythic raiding.

LOL, there were plenty of morons back then aswell.

Could be someone planted by Easy lolol

7+ Year Old Account

Why do guys like you always have to remind everyone that you've quit the game and that you're so glad you did so. I mean you're still hanging around on MMO-CHAMP.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    o rly (10 char)

btw whats so shocking about it? the guy did put his personal best interest (desire of playing progress instead of being benched and other desires associated with it) over guild's best interest (doing as best progress as possible)

whats so shocking about it

it should be easy to understand this shaman's point of view
    Ya it's totally easy to see how he broke the law, shit on his team mates for multiple tiers, all in the name of achievements in a video game

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, you're still here almost 4 years later. I don't think you understand the meaning of "quit"
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Coming from Limit...i'm not surprised at all

That's actually hilarious. Limit's entire guild is a walking meme.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    your guild isn't meme cuz its noname. wait, your guild is...what's your guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    It's like a pigeon crapping on someone's head. It's hilarious unless it happens to you.

It's getting pretty deep in here. Don't take the bait.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

People take this shit way too serious, world first haven't mattered since LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    People take this shit way too serious, world first haven't mattered since LK.
    Why? Because that's when you last played? World firsts have always been relevant...

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    your guild isn't meme cuz its noname. wait, your guild is...what's your guild?
    Don't be mad my friend it was only a joke.
    Also my guild is a random casual guild that doesn't raid.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52