Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    Why? Just curious
    Most top guilds don't public log because they don't want to leak comps and any info that can come with logs and could give an advantage to other guilds. You can also see a replay of the kill on warcraftlogs.

There are also some guild that don't public log so their raiders stop caring about ranks and play for the kill.

Some of the guilds that don't public log usually starts public logging during the last tier of the expansion, a few months after raid is on farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Pathetic how fast the raid was cleared on the hardest difficulty.
    And don't come with the excuses (Well they tried it for ages on PTR) They do that shit every patch.

This raid seems like a massive failure when it comes to toughness.
    People are saying it took them over 300 tries...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    People are saying it took them over 300 tries...
    300 tries? You act like this is new? They have wiped alot more on older raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Ok so what,this isnt C'Thun prenerf vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Exactly. These retards also forget that those guilds get to 300 wipes in a matter of a few days whereas the average guild takes a fucking month or more to reach a wipe count like that. Those people are the best of the best and they raid day and night for the first two weeks if not more. Smh at how fucking dumb people are here.
    Wow fanboy much? Unnecessary rage lol. They have wiped over 400 times on other raids aswell in matter of days, yet it took them alot longer before.
    So no. The raid is easier then some previous raids. Pathethic for an end raid. No matter how long it will take for other guilds. The world first run is always exciting to watch and not when it is done in less then week time.

But hey, you gonna fanboy over me and say that i will never reach mythic even though it's not the point. but hey. the raid is easier then previous released raids. Like it or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Ok so what,this isnt C'Thun prenerf vanilla.
    which was horribly overtuned to the point that it was impossible to kill.

Ppl r crying about how fast method did this, in sure method is happy w/ how quickly it went. It's hard on these players to put that many hours and that high lvl of play for a long time. Think of the world first players, they don't want to spend weeks on end putting 10-14 hour days in.

Pathetic how fast the raid was cleared on the hardest difficulty.
    And don't come with the excuses (Well they tried it for ages on PTR) They do that shit every patch.

This raid seems like a massive failure when it comes to toughness.
    As someone who barely squeaked out cutting edge on KJ with 2 days left to spare, I'm open to softening the difficulty a bit after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    Most top guilds don't public log because they don't want to leak comps and any info that can come with logs and could give an advantage to other guilds. You can also see a replay of the kill on warcraftlogs.

There are also some guild that don't public log so their raiders stop caring about ranks and play for the kill.

Some of the guilds that don't public log usually starts public logging during the last tier of the expansion, a few months after raid is on farm.
    I have looked on warcraft logs for the kill replay and can not find it - would you link please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    As someone who barely squeaked out cutting edge on KJ with 2 days left to spare, I'm open to softening the difficulty a bit after that.
    Because it feels more rewarding when suddenly alot more players get the stuff? Raiding is more rewarding how harder it is. But hey. I doubt any of you will understand that.

Deleted
    Wow fanboy much? Unnecessary rage lol. They have wiped over 400 times on other raids aswell in matter of days, yet it took them alot longer before.
    So no. The raid is easier then some previous raids. Pathethic for an end raid. No matter how long it will take for other guilds. The world first run is always exciting to watch and not when it is done in less then week time.

But hey, you gonna fanboy over me and say that i will never reach mythic even though it's not the point. but hey. the raid is easier then previous released raids. Like it or not.
    Well, since this raid is pathetic and easy, can you show us your 11/11 mythic character?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Because you know, since the best guild in the world did it everyone has now done it... /logic. See how fast the other guild take to down it, geez.
    Can confirm, also got the Argus Mythic kill after Method got it.

Gratz Method!

First off: Grats to the Method guys and gals.
    2nd: not to downplay their feat, but I'm sure they spent a lot of time on the PTR learning this fight and putting in insane hours of work getting ready for this. That being said, the boss seems to be much more mechanically friendly compared to previous end raid bosses. Not to say he isn't not hard, just stating the comparison from other end raids.
    As I said, I don't want to downplay it, so congratulations and enjoy your farming until your break until next xpac!

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    2nd: not to downplay their feat, but I'm sure they spent a lot of time on the PTR learning this fight and putting in insane hours of work getting ready for this. That being said, the boss seems to be much more mechanically friendly compared to previous end raid bosses. Not to say he isn't not hard, just stating the comparison from other end raids.
    As I said, I don't want to downplay it, so congratulations and enjoy your farming until your break until next xpac!
    Mythic Argus never was on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Pretty sure Argus Mythic wasn't on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you

Lot of people saying this is the first lockout - its not. Its the second lockout. First day of the second lockout, sure. But it wasn't a week 1 clear. They had two clears worth of mythic loot. Most end bosses die in the second lockout. Only a few make it to the third. Gul'dan was a second lockout kill. Helya (which was super hard) died 2 days after Guarm. Archimonde lasted until the early third, but was a bigger instance that had other really hard bosses as well. Blackhand died in the second lockout. Imperator died in the first lockout. Garrosh, IIRC, died late in the second lockout. And so forth.

Anyway, 320 attempts seems solid for a final boss. KJ was garbage. Hard for the sake of being hard doesn't equal good. KJ did a lot of harm to the raiding scene imo. Also, it seems that Argus is in a state that could be killable for most guilds as they reach him. If KJ wasn't nerfed from his initial state, or even initial first kill state, you'd see under 100 kills with a kill today. Which is not good for the game.

What this raid was missing, IMO, was a second roadblock type boss. There should have been another boss that took 100-150 ish attempts for method. Aggramar came close with 72, but was probably a tad too easy.

Still though, IMO a raid like Antorus is better for the game than a raid like ToS.
    Last edited by Notdev; 2017-12-13 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Pretty sure Argus Mythic wasn't on the PTR.
    True, but the point still stands that these too end guilds put in more work preparing for fights than most players do during the fight.
    My mistake thinking it was on the PtR, but as others have stated, Method had 300 (give or take) wipes before killing the boss. While previous bosses like mythic Archie took way more than that, 300 is a number a lot of guilds don't even get to over the course of a month.
    Either way, however much easier it is than previous end raid bosses, it's still an achievement to clear the boss and do something so fast that a lot of people can't even try to do.
    So, as I said, grats to them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Then it should be no problem for you to go kill all the bosses on mythic ya?

Just because you see somebody dunk a basketball on TV doesn't mean you can too.
    It really makes me laugh when I see responses like his.

"OMG I can't believe the best players in the world with a lot of time of their hands killed it so quickly. Let me pretend this actually affects me in any way. Raid is so EZ! LOL, btw does anyone know when Mythic carries will start being sold?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    You'll never kill it scrub
    dude I'm not even subbed. lol