Weak Aura for Tracking Soul Fragments with Demonic

Finally got my t21 to sim higher than t20

When I play demonic I often find myself wishing I had a soul frag tracker like I do in vengeance. Has anyone managed to make a weak aura for this yet? It makes no sense that we can't track our fragments.

You can't best thing to do is change the souls to a different color Green/Blue just to see them better on the ground. They don't work the same way Veng souls do so nothing you can really do sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    You can't best thing to do is change the souls to a different color Green/Blue just to see them better on the ground. They don't work the same way Veng souls do so nothing you can really do sadly.
    How do you change the color?

Blue is almost impossible to see ... Don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    How do you change the color?
    Glyphs. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Blue is almost impossible to see ... Don't do it!
    Green is not great either, especially with half the ground textures in Legion being fel fire. XD

i hope blizz sort it out soon

So no WA for the soul count yet???

There never will be as long as they don't work like the Vengeance souls so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Deleted
    Venge souls work because you actually get a buff with a stack count, this is what is used to track them on weak auras.

As said above havoc doesnt work this way, they spawn the same but do not give any flags to track such as combat log notes or a buff to track so there is no way to track them currently.