Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face Good news, mount collectors!

IV has just posted an article stating the VICIOUS WAR FOX - much anticipated by myself and many others I would imagine - will be available in 7.3.5!

I cannot wait!

Ooohh..anyone have a model i can view?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vicious indicates PvP, so no good news...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    These achievements are a pure pain to do. After doing 3 of those win 100 3v3 games achievements I swore to never do them agian. It's the worst time I ever had in this game

Thought they may have actually added in a new mount achieve for 350 or 400 mounts in the latest build for a second. Just another shitty saddle mount though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Yeah, I am so in live with the Warsaber saddle, but its PVP, so I am never going to get it. I did see a Prestigious warsaber on that wow mount site, so I am hoping it will be a reward from PVP wq's in BfA ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    Great another high-quality mount for PvP players.

I'd love to grab 1 or 2 of them; but it's PvP. :S

Deleted
    The mount looks really fucking great,
    but as many others have said,
    PvP = Instanope.

The amusing part is that Blizzard is trying to incentivise PvP so badly with Elite sets and unique mounts, but even then people refuse to do it because the system is so shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    The mount looks really fucking great,
    but as many others have said,
    PvP = Instanope.

The amusing part is that Blizzard is trying to incentivise PvP so badly with Elite sets and unique mounts, but even then I refuse to do it because the system is so shitty for me.
    fixed.

I actually enjoy getting the elite sets (only the 2000 ones) and mounts each season. Getting the mog sets is sometimes pesky but overall a lot of fun and a different and engaging perspective on WoW than my usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by even View Post
    fixed.

I actually enjoy getting the elite sets (only the 2000 ones) and mounts each season. Getting the mog sets is sometimes pesky but overall a lot of fun and a different and engaging perspective on WoW than my usual.
    Alright mister innovation, you can get of that horse now.

There's a reason the devs are pusing PvP down everyone's throats, much like why Blizzard is doing the same with HotS:
    It's not popular, so people need incentive to do it.
    Good for you that you're part of the minority, if that's something to be proud over.