Needing multiple argus trinekts

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this or shares my frustration. I am starting mythic raiding on my shaman this week and regularly play all 3 specs depending on the boss fight and if a healer is out or not.

That said, I feel like I've drawn the super sort end of the stick. I only have one argus trinket so far, but even once I do get the resto and enhance ones They will be at 940. I feel slighted that I will have to rank each one of them up separately once i do get them (unless I am fortunate enough to get a legendary trinket).

Anyone else find that really upsetting? Do I go all in one one trinket? or do I spread my level ups out over the 3 in a rotation?

Or is there some hidden effect that once my other two trinkets do drop they'll be a higher ilvl to match the one I just got and upgraded?

Given that the trinket is not "needed" to clear the raid, treat each one as your spec trinket, level the one you struggle on fights the most with.

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    Given that the trinket is not "needed" to clear the raid, treat each one as your spec trinket, level the one you struggle on fights the most with.
    shit out of luck, don't complain, and no, there is no sensible safety net.

"Only have one argus trinket so far".
    You dont even want to know how much that triggers me Almost as much as the people in my raidteam that have somehow gotten two or even three trinkets already.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    shit out of luck, don't complain, and no, there is no sensible safety net.
    I was complaining? my bad.

choose the spec u play the most and lvl it imo. I still don't have one :/ but i have 2 upgrade tokens for it when i do get it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    True could easily focus on the best one if I get it. The enhance one is even better than the legendary one once upgraded so I will look to that one next. The only not BiS one is the one I got, elemental.

---

This wasn't a humble brag thread, I am more saying getting my trinket seems almost more like a curse. I'd rather there not be these trinkets at all and they just made the boss ones that drop better. This might all be a null issue as I may never get the other two trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirhark View Post
    True could easily focus on the best one if I get it. The enhance one is even better than the legendary one once upgraded so I will look to that one next. The only not BiS one is the one I got, elemental.

---

This wasn't a humble brag thread, I am more saying getting my trinket seems almost more like a curse. I'd rather there not be these trinkets at all and they just made the boss ones that drop better. This might all be a null issue as I may never get the other two trinkets.
    Blizzard always releases a power creep to nerf bosses at a natural rate. This combined with AP is this expansion ending power creep.