Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account

Angry

omg Not again this &%$#

Read all 3 links HERE.

1. Big NO! to both WoD/Legion toggle
    2. NO! to New models
    3. Yes! to shadows and weather/water/whatever(not spells) effects.

The END.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I doubt they're going to go through all the trouble of removing the new models and animations from the client, it's enough work to put the old ones in.
    They never told that are going to use new client, problem? None of those who claimed this couldn't cite any official quote, can you? But even if we assume that this is true, we nevertheless were promised Blizzard-quality product, or are those just buzzwords? They coped with removal of old models, I think that there shouldn't be any problems with new too. So we'll check how much their promises really worth.

ps. I saw what you did on the first page and you were explained that been wrong. So your personal opinion has no power here.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2017-12-16 at 07:29 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    omg Not again this &%$#

Read all 3 links HERE.

1. Big NO! to both WoD/Legion toggle
    2. NO! to New models
    3. Yes! to shadows and weather/water/whatever(not spells) effects.

The END.
    I doubt they're going to go through all the trouble of removing the new models and animations from the client, it's enough work to put the old ones in.

eventually yes, but it'll be toggle and it won't happen at launch. expect things like this to occur anywhere from halfway through the "lifespan" of C/V to when TBC servers drop(provided Classic is a success)
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Classic models and classic graphics options only please. We need an authentic 2006 gaming experience.
    Ily mmoc