Poll: What ilvl do you consider to be "shit" at this point in the expansion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

At this point in the expansion, what ilvl is considered a "shit" ilvl?

In your view, what ilvl do you consider "shit" ilvl in regards to how far along in the expansion we are?

Personally i think anything under 940 at this point to be "shit" given that we can easily get 1000 ilvl legendary items, and a guaranteed 960+ each week.

Anything below 1000 item level is shit. Kappa.

anyone who can pull 1million dps is wellcome in my groups.
    its enough for everything except mythic raiding and 16+ keystones

If you aint first you're last.

i would say anything below 910, as 910 gear can be bought by grinding rares

Hm, i put minimum ilvl as 945 or 950 for my groups, so guess that is was i consider good geared

Well, anything 970-1000 is almost impossible without mythic titanforged. I'd say close to 950/940 and below is easily obtainable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well, anything 970-1000 is almost impossible without mythic titanforged.
    Full mythic gear is 970+ even without titanforging (2x 1000 legos + 990+ weaps + argus loot starting 970 + patheon trinkets eventually reaching ilvl 1000). I'm almost 960 on mythic 2nd week with only 2 mythic pieces of gear (also the only ones except legos and weap to surpass 960 ilvl).

Apparently it is anything under 950 now, lol.

Anything less than what I have is shit. Anybody with better gear is a no-life elitist.

Under 880 is pretty poor.

910-915 is really low, and anything lower there is no excuse for. You can trip over 920 gear on Argus.

Deleted
    under 930 since you can easily get around 925 with relinquished tokens + legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalatiphra View Post
    anyone who can pull 1million dps is wellcome in my groups.
    its enough for everything except mythic raiding and 16+ keystones
    Actually, thats probably enough DPS for the first half (at least) of the current mythic raid as well.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Anything less than what I have is shit. Anybody with better gear is a no-life elitist.
    Ha. What he said.
    Ily mmoc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    In your view, what ilvl do you consider "shit" ilvl in regards to how far along in the expansion we are?

Personally i think anything under 940 at this point to be "shit" given that we can easily get 1000 ilvl legendary items, and a guaranteed 960+ each week.
    Said 910 but should've picked 900. You can complete normal Antorus with 910.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Anything below 880.

And anything above 890 is tryhard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Below 945.

It seems to be a new hot requirement for pretty much sneezing in group finder, even before WP/RaiderIO.

Below 940 I’d say.

I’m 955, so I generally look for people who are around the same (945-955 is fine for my M+ groups).

Deleted
    People who said below 970 are either trolls, either fucking cunts forming pug "ABT NM rush 970 min!! link mythic achiev + link your played + link your ui + link your computer setup + link your internet Mbits OR NO INVITE !!"