Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Wow being part of the last 5.6% of players that have no trinket feels really shitty....
    You link your characters in your profile, this is only for characters that have killed Argus every week.
    MW | BW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exac View Post
    You link your characters in your profile, this is only for characters that have killed Argus every week.
    Well spotted. Signature should be updated now. Hadn't updated since I was asked to reroll to my DK for this tier. (Would have preferred to stay on the monk, but w/e).
    Last edited by mmoc41520863c8; 2018-01-12 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I hate having this trinket - i would do anything to never get until i only get the legendary one. being forced to use it while not a single top guild and majority of parses dont even use it is extremely fucking annoying and absolutely kills my joy of raiding.
    Talk about being dramatic! Out of curiouisity I looked at your initial post history and found a frost mage reference, went to Varimathras top logs and found that 2 out of the 5 top logs use Norgannon's Prowess (and one Aman'thul). Do with that as you wish, but the reason no trinkets were used on first kills was because the raids didn't have enough trinkets to make it worthwhile. After 2 tank trinkets and 3 of each other trinket I would assure you that 90% of all the raiding guilds have the same requirement yours does, at least during progression.

Not to mention that both TV and GS sims puts it high above any other trinket besides Aman'thul at higher ilvl... But what do I know, I haven't played mage lately.
    Last edited by Arainie; 2018-01-12 at 12:27 PM.

Well killed it for the 7th week in a row and still no drop lol

The droprate for Amanthuls is comical.

Just... what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    The droprate for Amanthuls is comical.

Just... what the fuck?
    Well this is what people were asking for, 'make legendaries legendary again'. The only realistic way of doing that is make it very low droprate and not farmable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Well this is what people were asking for, 'make legendaries legendary again'. The only realistic way of doing that is make it very low droprate and not farmable.
    Legendary drop rates have never been that low.

Deleted
    Got pantheon on 2 of my alts, and of course still no trinket on my main (which happens to be a lock so would be bis for me). I guess i'm a member of the 5% unlucky players.

About vision, at this point we can say there is no BLP at all, just very rare to get. But its actually too rare, so my guess is that either blizzard fucked up with the % and will fix it later (but i guess they would've done that alrdy if that was the case), or the chances will actually go up a lot after you get to 1000 the pantheon trinket. At that point it would make sense that you will likely drop vision as well (which is better than pantheon for all those classes where mastery isnt that great).

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Yes, but the Legendaries that were Legendary before were given out to the members that the guild decided deserved it the most, not to someones alt (know of two players who have gotten it on their ALTS). This thing is a bit lame, but it wouldn't suprise me if it drops after having the epic version ilvl 1000 and just luck until then.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Got pantheon on 2 of my alts, and of course still no trinket on my main (which happens to be a lock so would be bis for me). I guess i'm a member of the 5% unlucky players.

About vision, at this point we can say there is no BLP at all, just very rare to get. But its actually too rare, so my guess is that either blizzard fucked up with the % and will fix it later (but i guess they would've done that alrdy if that was the case), or the chances will actually go up a lot after you get to 1000 the pantheon trinket. At that point it would make sense that you will likely drop vision as well (which is better than pantheon for all those classes where mastery isnt that great).
    What a weird thing to say. Only the intellect pantheon trinket has mastery on it. The 4 others have mainstat + some proc that isn't related to mastery at all. Mastery's great for hunters, we abso-fucking-lutely want amanthul's over the standard one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    What a weird thing to say. Only the intellect pantheon trinket has mastery on it. The 4 others have mainstat + some proc that isn't related to mastery at all. Mastery's great for hunters, we abso-fucking-lutely want amanthul's over the standard one.
    I play affli lock, shadow priest and frost mage and mastery is really shit for the last 2, but anyway beside that, the point was that the vision1000 is better than pantheon1000 for many specs, and especially those where mastery (in case of the int trinket) is really useless. So it would make sense that, when you have a pantheon1000, vision will be much easier to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Legendary drop rates have never been that low.
    And most legendaries had some kind of lore behind them and people knew what they were or were associated with. Why aman'thul's vision is different from his wisdom or his eye is beyond me. Just feels to me like a continuation of the "you could theoretically always get an upgrade helping guildies" mentality.

On another point, week 7 and no trinket. I can upgrade it 6 times though! YAY

Well spotted. Signature should be updated now. Hadn't updated since I was asked to reroll to my DK for this tier. (Would have preferred to stay on the monk, but w/e).
    What the hell for? WW monk is superior to Frost DK and BrM Monk is superior to Blood DK. Your guild's leadership is stupid unless you have like five Monks in the raid who all outperform you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Yes, but the Legendaries that were Legendary before were given out to the members that the guild decided deserved it the most, not to someones alt (know of two players who have gotten it on their ALTS). This thing is a bit lame, but it wouldn't suprise me if it drops after having the epic version ilvl 1000 and just luck until then.
    Fun fact: Aman'thul's Vision doesn't drop on alts.

Because if you get it on a toon, that toon is now your main, end of story.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

So a ret pally friend of mine has kill Argus only 5 times thus far while I've killed Argus every week since release. Ret pally friend has Aman'thul's and 2 purple pantheon trinkets for DPS and tank... I have nothing so far. Ret pally is no longer a friend of mine?

I guess I'm extremely unlucky I don't have a pantheon trinket by now, but at least I know i'll get it eventually..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    What the hell for? WW monk is superior to Frost DK and BrM Monk is superior to Blood DK. Your guild's leadership is stupid unless you have like five Monks in the raid who all outperform you.
    Blood and because Death Grip/Gorefiends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    BRM is only strong for one boss, and that's Mythic Argus.
    For all other Bosses he is middle of the pack or garbage (hello Varimathras) while Blood DK on the other hand can shine on almost every single boss since he is, almost, unkillable right now and/or have grips.

Blood and because Death Grip/Gorefiends.
    Ahh yea I suppose there's some utility to be had. My guild doesn't have a DK tank so I find myself not missing it - but then again I might be biased since I'm a Spriest and not as concerned with mob stacking than most classes.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Not sure if this was asked, but do the pantheon trinkets use your loot spec or as a DH that has a DPS pantheon trinket, can I get tank one without having to switch loot spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Not sure if this was asked, but do the pantheon trinkets use your loot spec or as a DH that has a DPS pantheon trinket, can I get tank one without having to switch loot spec?
    Yes it uses loot spec, got a dps one on my DH tank because I was in havoc loot spec while tanking.