Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Gear should absolutely not be the same in LFR as it is in regular raiding. The WoD model was perfect imo if they wanted to keep LFR in the game. Take out tier and trinkets, and in BfA, take out the "mystic" gear from LFR or whatever it is called.
    No one needs your approval for what is or is not in LFR, nor is LFR going anywhere. Deal with it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

To make antisocial troglodytes try something new, which they never do anyway and instead post threads complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by OUTclassed View Post
    People who only do LFR are second-class citizens so they shouldn't get new stuff right away. They should only get leftovers that other people are done with already
    TRANSLATION: People who don't play and enjoy the same things that I do should be treated worse.

I mean...think about what you just typed: People who play LFR are second-class citizens. WTF, mate? Seriously....

Well if I was exclusively running LFR i'm not sure i'd want it all to come out at once... There's often a boss that pugs just straight up suck at and I wouldn't want to be stressing trying to get through the whole thing before the reset ended. Also having it come out a bit at a time gives people time to get some basic understanding of the bosses as they come out. By the time the last boss comes out most people should know what to do on the earlier ones so everyone should get through it quicker....

Of course this wouldn't be a problem if people took 5 seconds to read the journal before a pull but they don't and even today you get people asking in chat for the tactics.... I mean seriously... you want somone to make the effort of typing out what to do ? Just look in the journal and it gives an basic overview for each class role...

And I know people are going to say LFR is easy and it is.... but this never stopped people wiping to Siege of Orgrimmar bosses like Nazgrim (before he got nerfed) or Garrosh or Even TOS Kil'jaeden. Just this week I joined a group that wiped twice on Felhounds without even getting close to killing it. I don't know how many tries it took that group to kill it because I left to help my guild raid after the 2 wipes. Would you really want the stress of trying to get through multiple wings in groups like this all at once when nobody knows what's going on (other than the overgeared people who have done it with their guilds)?

It gives people that just run LFR something new for 5 weeks into the new patch. If they release it day 1, then 3 hours later they're 'done' and they'll spent the rest of the 11 weeks complaining that thre's nothing to do. They probably count on N guilds or HC guilds or M guilds to average that time as well

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't know if it's a good thing or not. Some of the responses have been off-the-point entirely. Blizzard is still very solicitous about its organized raiders and wants them to have first crack at the entire raid. You can not like that they do that. Fine.
    Placating to that group of players is probably one of the mistake Blizzard continues to make in my opinion. Look at all the changes made ot LFR to keep that group happy even though the have no interest in LFR. Except for its removal.

What makes raiders so special that they deserve this kind of attention and treatment from Blizzard? Are they payig higher sub fees?

Can you imagine any other business strategy that involves reducing the quality of a product for one customer base to applease another? Evenmore astounding is the customer base that suffers is the majority?