15+ Year Old Account

[Music] Eminem - Revival

Em's new album just dropped today, #1 in 56 countries

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest listening to the new Brockhampton or N.E.R.D over this trash tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its okay from what I heard so far
    What I expect from an older rapper
    Not bad, not amazing.

edit: Got a chance to sit down listen to more of it, its good. It doesn't have bangers if you're looking for that. Its more Eminem, less Slim Shady.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-12-16 at 02:57 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Listens to a bit of it and it isn't bad.

This is definitely more newer Eminem than old, River was really good IMO. Didn't care much for untouchable at first but I get the message of it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

As an Eminem fan this album was meh/okay. As a huge fan of his, he should hang it up already and just do collabs on other peoples songs with 1 good verse at a time. His album making should be done.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Too much Rick Rubin. Too many popstar features.

Framed is the only track I enjoyed enough to add to my playlist.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty bad.