Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Is that a thing that exists?
    It's the internet... everything exists. If you can think of the most fucked up thing imaginable, the Germans or the Japanese have filmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The alt Right made it a Nazi symbol. The Swastika wasn't a Nazi originally either.
    No one killed millions of people waving the Pepe image as their banner. Get fucking real, dude.

"THE NAHZEES" fearmongering is only gonna get you so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    He's obviously losing. Do you remember that he actually "killed off" the character in his comics? Fat lot of good that did him.
    And resurrected him later for patreon bux.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No one killed millions of people waving the Pepe image as their banner. Get fucking real, dude.

"THE NAHZEES" fearmongering is only gonna get you so far.
    But they have killed people.

- - - Updated - - -

A good start. Steam should continue by purging the people who use the emoticon. Then purge them from everywhere else.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    There are two types of people in the world, those who find twitch chat funny and those with no sense of humor

- - - Updated - - -

The irony is such a 100% certainty in blanket logic could lead one to question how intelligent you yourself are
    "Have the same sense of humor as me or you haven't got one since there's only my type."

10+ Year Old Account
    A better question is: is it worth saving?

It's a weird drawing of a frog. Like honestly. Move on.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    A better question is: is it worth saving?

It's a weird drawing of a frog. Like honestly. Move on.
    The conservative tears are fun to watch though.

Plus anything that fights hate speech is okay, and it's not like it took a lot of effort to copyright Pepe.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's actually pretty unsettling how seriously some people take memes.
    Totalitarian mindset has never tolerated being ridiculed or laughed at. Such a weak self-esteem is the natural result of knowing that deep down you're nothing but a worthless, filthy liar.

And when trolls know that Pepe (or any other meme) drives these idiots crazy, naturally they'll use it more and more.

The alt right is upset? Good.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    But they have killed people.

- - - Updated - - -

A good start. Steam should continue by purging the people who use the emoticon. Then purge them from everywhere else.
    And then they should be purged from the Earth right? Classic leftist love and tolerance.

"Everything I disagree with is a Nazi and thus should have their rights alienated. Who cares if I'm basing this judgement purely on emotion? PurgePurgePurge"

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    There are two types of people in the world, those who find twitch chat funny and those with no sense of humor
    pepe doesn't have to be related to twitch chat. twitch is a ruptured, festering, cancerous anus that serves only as a containment for the wretched wastes of existence that pollute it. pepe memes are what i like.

it's shitty, the guy that owns it is a real annoying cuck. but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have no problem admitting I'm buzzed, or that I'm being condescending.

Once again, your moral outrage over mocking memelords is helping my case. If you have a folder full of memes on your desktop... please delete them.

You remind me of the people who defend furries or creepy hentai snuff films.
    Stop being so authoritarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's the internet... everything exists. If you can think of the most fucked up thing imaginable, the Germans or the Japanese have filmed it.
    And stop being so racist.

I always thought Pepe was a lame meme (though its effect on the leftist media is hilarious), but it's funny how pumped our resident regressives are about their "victory."Keep up the good fight boys, you're really fighting the oppression that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The conservative tears are fun to watch though.

Plus anything that fights hate speech is okay, and it's not like it took a lot of effort to copyright Pepe.
    most of it isn't conservatives. i'm certainly not. it's fun to piss easily triggered people off though.

also, hate speech isn't ok, but taking any measure to ban it is dangerous and authoritarian. when you get to the point that words are banned, that's thought policing and eventually it'll lead to not just the bad words being gone. don't like the political party in charge? bad news my dude, you can't say anything to speak against them now.

look at north korea for an idea of where banning words takes us.

FeelsBadMan ... monkaS ... Run away!!

Deleted
    I can't find anything funny about Pepe or other meme's used on Twitch. The first thing I do is either go fullscreen or block chat. It goes way to fast and the only spamming you see is POGCHAMP, LUL, DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE and all the non-funny stuff. I feel detached from gamers community by not liking those idiot memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    I can't find anything funny about Pepe or other meme's used on Twitch. The first thing I do is either go fullscreen or block chat. It goes way to fast and the only spamming you see is POGCHAMP, LUL, DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE and all the non-funny stuff. I feel detached from gamers community by not liking those idiot memes.
    you're not detached, believe me. that's twitch cancer, not gamer culture.

5+ Year Old Account
    The whole-saying-political-stuff whilst using emoticons (like Pepe) is of course going to make the creator want to retract it.

it's like a weird combo of saying offensive things and using emoticons, doesn't make the community look good in any way (even if you want to rationalise it as satire or some bullshit. Watching someone play video games and engaging in the intellectual, high end satirical spamming of frog emoticons is truly the act of a high thinking scholar. Congratulations, you have convinced everyone of your intellectual prowess.)

I don't mind ppl using it for the lols, but ppl found out they can be edgy and get a fun reaction out of ppl for mixing political shit in with it. Ruins it for the rest of the community, makes anyone who uses it look dumb.
    Last edited by digichi; 2017-12-16 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post

As for the steam thing, eh. He has a fair point, people are actually making money out of it so he actually has a claim there as far as I'm concerned.
    So you actually agree with me now? What was your whole point of your rant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I always thought Pepe was a lame meme (though its effect on the leftist media is hilarious), but it's funny how pumped our resident regressives are about their "victory."Keep up the good fight boys, you're really fighting the oppression that matters.
    Steam was making money of it, how the hell is this acceptable, again?