Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    90-100 is super quick anyway, especially if you have flying. Why even quest when you can fly around and pick up treasures and clear out bonus objectives.
    I for one don't have Draenor pathfinder as I returned for Legion and many players don't because they had taken a longer hiatus from WoW. Given this, Elixir's don't have much use for me in terms of this as I don't have enough time to get from bonus objective to bonus objective in order to properly utilize its advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    don't get me wrong, it sucks that they're gone, but saying he resubbed for an RNG chance at a potion is ludicrous
    It's only $15 and it's more or less just something to do and if you get a couple of potions out of it, it's win win.

If you have incredible luck. Meanwhile you could stay subbed and make 10-12 tokens a month by playing the garrison and order hall game for 10 minutes or so of work per day
    What are you doing\selling that gives you 500K a week from the garrisons\Order halls? I'm clearly missing out on something

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    welcome to World of Cashgrab...

- - - Updated - - -

what little loyalty is left from the player base is getting beaten down by more and more cash grabs and tedious bottomless time sinks. Ion needs to be put back on ambulance chasing duties.
    Oh stop crying ffs. The same "loyal" playerbase was raging against blizz, because you could speedrun the game in like 2 hours. 5 hours or so without RaF, but with the elixirs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    It's only $15 and it's more or less just something to do and if you get a couple of potions out of it, it's win win.

What are you doing\selling that gives you 500K a week from the garrisons\Order halls? I'm clearly missing out on something
    No you aren't missing out on anything. He's just telling BS... You can use the garrison mission table and the buildings to get ressources which you can sell on the AH (low demand), as well as some special items (like a mount, which is worth about 1k g only) and ofc you can sell the trash and gear you get for raw gold. If you wanna get just a small profit out of all this though, you have to do it with multiple alts and this is gonna take far more than just 10 minutes and you earn far less than he's claiming (I mean you actually can earn a bit via just doing this, but not nearly as much. There are some indeed profitable options though, like making bags as a tailor, but OP was specifically talking about the mission table, so yeah...)... Basically a bullshit post, like many posts on MMOC nowadays

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Disagree. If you remove something that's been part of the game you need to let it be known. It takes less than 10 seconds to type out on a hotfix list.
    No they don't need to*. Blizzard does not owe anyone anything, especially not a statement on some random item.

*Not saying, that it would be a bad idea if they did, but they just don't need to as you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No they don't need to*. Blizzard does not owe anyone anything, especially not a statement on some random item.

*Not saying, that it would be a bad idea if they did, but they just don't need to as you are saying.
    They really do need too. This idea that they don't " owe " anyone anything is always the worst possible argument ever made.

People give them money to play the game, providing information on a change is the correct thing to do for your customers, especially so when you employee people to do those very things.

It doesn't even affect me because I'm not after these items, but I still want to know if something is no longer available. There is no reason to waste people's time if it no longer exists.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post

There's an entire thread in the Professions forum here on MMO-CHAMP detailing everything. I suggest giving it a read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Oh stop crying ffs. The same "loyal" playerbase was raging against blizz, because you could speedrun the game in like 2 hours. 5 hours or so without RaF, but with the elixirs.

- - - Updated - - -

No you aren't missing out on anything. He's just telling BS... You can use the garrison mission table and the buildings to get ressources which you can sell on the AH (low demand), as well as some special items (like a mount, which is worth about 1k g only) and ofc you can sell the trash and gear you get for raw gold. If you wanna get just a small profit out of all this though, you have to do it with multiple alts and this is gonna take far more than just 10 minutes and you earn far less than he's claiming (I mean you actually can earn a bit via just doing this, but not nearly as much. There are some indeed profitable options though, like making bags as a tailor, but OP was specifically talking about the mission table, so yeah...)... Basically a bullshit post, like many posts on MMOC nowadays

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, you don't know what you're talking about. Know your role, and you know the rest
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Never used these elixirs myself. Still the manner of this fix is just a dick move. Today questing area was scaled to 110, also no annoucement. I can't think of a more idiotic way of removing this item. At least I was able to flip some of them on AH for profit.
    This bullshit attitude makes very little sence. If somebody enjoyed powerleveling, or any other different stuff, why not let it just be if they stay online? They just have to force same degraded gaming experience on everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    If you consider playing a game to be a waste of time then why are you playing it?
    Even Blizz hates their pre-max lvl content. That's why you can't get honor or anything until 110, retarded abritrary restrictions to get you to grind/farm more or.. you can just buy a boost! xD xD xD xD exdee

They really do need too. This idea that they don't " owe " anyone anything is always the worst possible argument ever made.

People give them money to play the game, providing information on a change is the correct thing to do for your customers, especially so when you employee people to do those very things.

It doesn't even affect me because I'm not after these items, but I still want to know if something is no longer available. There is no reason to waste people's time if it no longer exists.
    please point out any agreement where they are *required* to say so, because that's the point you're disagreeing with. hint; there is no agreement that sates this

With the new allied races they want to push level boosts and race changes.

The flask was a detrimental to this.

i hope they make leveling prohibitive and unengaging as possible to steer any new players away from wasting their lives playing this game.

"how do i get to play with you?" "you can either spend money to boost or you can spend a month leveling." "ill just play something else. thanks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    i hope they make leveling prohibitive and unengaging as possible to steer any new players away from wasting their lives playing this game.

"how do i get to play with you?" "you can either spend money to boost or you can spend a month leveling." "ill just play something else. thanks!"
    If you really think it's going to take a month to hit 110 even as a new player then I don't really know what to say.

I have friends who have picked this up for the first time and it took them a week and a half max to hit 110 and they were all playing at different paces.

If you really need to throw 60 dollars down post 7.3.5 when it's really not going to take that much longer then that's on you.

Yes leveling will take longer in 7.3.5 I'm not denying that. But it certainly won't take a month even as a new player unless you are deliberately slow. And I mean slow as a sloth.

Also you realize the leveling changes are to make it interesting again which is what a lot of people asked for because they said leveling was absolutely boring and had no meaning to it? Funny because now they do it and everyone is up in arms over it. It's just a prime example of Blizzard can't win no matter what they do.

And before you even go down the "you're just defending them" route please read that even I think removing the potion was a dumb move. People should be allowed to level how they wish and if they want to use the 300% xp pot then what's the issue?

What do you want? Old boring leveling that a lot of people were complaining about and asking Blizzard to sort out or this change that makes it somewhat relevant again? Hell the only thing missing imo would be World Quests in the older zones or dynamic events like Guild Wars 2 has. Add that in to the new leveling system and it would be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    With the new allied races they want to push level boosts and race changes.

The flask was a detrimental to this.
    How is that going to work? Boosting an allied race doesn't get you it's heritage armor.

If anything that encourages you to level it and not throw down a stupid amount that the boost is. And there's no confirmation if you can race change to them straight away. I'd imagine you can once unlocked but we don't know that yet.

Plus there has been no confirmation as far as I know that race changing grants you the heritage armor sets either.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually they really don't.

I don't mean it like that of course but they can do whatever they like with the game.

Now I agree it is the correct thing to do don't get me wrong and I'm not even disagreeing with you here. However they do not HAVE to is the key thing. That money you give them is mainly for server upkeep and nothing more at the end of the day.

Hell if Blizzard wanted to they could shut down WoW right now, delete all our toons and not tell us why. Of course if they ever did that they would because as you said it's the correct thing to provide information to your customers.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-20 at 04:41 PM.