Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    apart from the referenced female being Azhara or Sylvanas or Alleria (strongest contenders imo) or some other outsider ( Xalatath ? Moira? Chromie? w/e place it here).
    apart from the boy king being Anduin or Bolvar or Wrathion or w/e.
    Xalatath boldly states that for millenias void forces been seeking access to the realm of the seat of the pantheon and now they have gained it. And Argus during Magni scenarios and when he awakens is all but fel corrupted. What he mentions sounds like words and thoughts of a void corrupted soul.
    And the whole bunch of the titans are imprisoned in the seat. Hell that was some strong victory for the void and noone noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    You're talking about WoW and saying it's too obvious? Seriously? When has Blizzard ever subverted our expectations?

Also, remember that this is from the PTR, not the live game. Anduin still has plenty of time to lie to us. Like telling us, for example, that Azerite will be a useful tool.
    They pulled out the rug from under out feet with Xe'ra, they could easily do it again.

Besides, my expectation for Blizzard is to keep Anduin a do-goody Mary Sue. Though I suppose these "lies" could just be him being mistaken for something, or maybe it's only a lie in the eyes of an old god. We'll see.

She was indeed ready. But it was not yet time. She had witnessed herself jumping from a cliff, peacefully surrendering to the long fall. When the time came, there would be no choice and no alternative. Now, she could still escape. And her destiny demanded that she must.
    - Shadow & Light

The shepherd is 100% Alleria.

Anduin's "lie" could be him shouting "Stand as one, for the Alliance!" during the cinematic, since going to war with the Horde isn't really serving the interest of either faction.

Conflict only feeds the old gods, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    They pulled out the rug from under out feet with Xe'ra, they could easily do it again.

Besides, my expectation for Blizzard is to keep Anduin a do-goody Mary Sue. Though I suppose these "lies" could just be him being mistaken for something, or maybe it's only a lie in the eyes of an old god. We'll see.
    Xera though is the perfect example of why it most likely is Anduin. The prophecies were about Illidan but he rejected it at the end. Why couldn’t Anduin do the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Should be noted there is a cinematic missing on PTR from when you pick up the quest to go to Silithus. Sylvanas and Anduin could be talking to us there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    - Shadow & Light

Azshara also surrendered to the whispers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    That's why.

But seriously, it's the only source of "all the possible outcomes", whereas Light prophecies are usually that of ONE course, and ignorance to divergence.

So the Whispers of the Void are the richest veins of foresight.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so tell me what is. Look at Chronicles.

You about to tell me the Legion is the root? Because I covered that.
    The void is shadow, not death. Death and shadow are not the same. Death is opposite of Life and Void is the opposite of Light. Neither light and life nor death and shadow are connected. You didn't play this expansion or read current lore if you think that. You covered nothing and you certainly did not look at Chronicle.

also the POINT of using a half truth inside of a lie is to make the lie believable. It is NOT showing every possibility and someone has been spreading that lie they misread/misheard. The void shows you whatever it wants to show you and makes you believe it was a vision. It could be true only because it would seem true until you look at it objectively and you would know that if you actually read/listened. Then again you're the same person claiming that Chronicle shows you that the void is the root of necromancy.

As she swam in the Shadow, all these visions seemed true. At first.
    Slowly she began to see the difference between the Shadow's memories… the Shadow's plans… and the
    Shadow's desires. And from that…
    Destiny. She saw what the Light could not. She saw what even the Shadow could not, because, yes, it
    was just as blind.

I think the shepherd might be Sylvanas.

A shepherd, cloaked in the shadows of her past, beloved by a flock of blind sheep.
    She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her.
    • A shepherd is someone outside the herd. Sylvanas is not the same with the people she leads, just like a shepherd.
    • "Horde" literally means herd, flock. So the Horde could be the flock.
    The crows grew fat upon sheep flesh. Her laughter echoed all around.
    • Their banner has a crow. She also had a line about solidifying their place in the Horde.
    • Her banshee laughter could echo just like her banshee scream does in the BfA cinematic.

Deleted
    Ever seen heard or imagined Sylvanas laughing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    - Shadow & Light

you beated me, i was going to post the same thing, the sheperd is most probably Alleria but who are the sheeps?? the void elves?? i dont think so considering that the void elves are players, i think the sheeps are the alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekeel View Post
    I think the shepherd might be Sylvanas.

• A shepherd is someone outside the herd. Sylvanas is not the same with the people she leads, just like a shepherd.
    • "Horde" literally means herd, flock. So the Horde could be the flock.

• Their banner has a crow. She also had a line about solidifying their place in the Horde.
    • Her banshee laughter could echo just like her banshee scream does in the BfA cinematic.
    the keyword "Cliff" give it away, its Alleria, i think alleria without realizing it is going to lead the Alliance into a trap that will benefit the old gods or Silvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    This one is also very interesting because it’s also goes back to a Il’gynoth quote. Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path. What is the door though? Azeroth herself? The Seat of the Pantheon?

Also who was awakened and what is the circle?
    The 5 titans left Aman'Thul, Eonar, Golganneth, Khaz'goroth, Norgannon sacrifices themselves to imprison Sargeras and Aggramar is dead, meaning there are no titans to protect nascent Azeroth from void's corruption.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enty View Post
    The 5 titans left Aman'Thul, Eonar, Golganneth, Khaz'goroth, Norgannon sacrifices themselves to imprison Sargeras and Aggramar is dead, meaning there are no titans to protect nascent Azeroth from void's corruption.
    Aggramar is alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Aggramar is alive.
    Haven'd done a raid yet, he survives/is cleansed?

Edit: yup, my bad.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enty View Post
    Haven'd done a raid yet, he survives/is cleansed?

Edit: yup, my bad.
    My bad for spoiling it to you then.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post

the keyword "Cliff" give it away, its Alleria, i think alleria without realizing it is going to lead the Alliance into a trap that will benefit the old gods or Silvanas
    Actually it fits more Sylvanas.
    She was indeed ready. But it was not yet time.
    She was ready to die, but it was not her time to do so.
    She had witnessed herself jumping from a cliff, peacefully surrendering to the long fall.
    Her jump from Icecrown, she accepted her death, unlike Alleria that didn't accepted the void "peacefully"

The rest is foreshadowing.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Her jump from Icecrown, she accepted her death, unlike Alleria that didn't accepted the void "peacefully"

This is literally form A thousand years of war and describes Allerias vision.

She saw herself stepping off a cliff, falling into an infinite darkness, smiling all the way. She saw the peace in her own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    This is literally form A thousand years of war and describes Allerias vision.

She saw herself stepping off a cliff, falling into an infinite darkness, smiling all the way. She saw the peace in her own eyes.
    Oh, my bad.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Oh, my bad.
    These lines have quite a few potential candidates I'd say the most likely ones are Azshara, Alleria and Sylvanas in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    These lines have quite a few potential candidates I'd say the most likely ones are Azshara, Alleria and Sylvanas in that order.
    Indeed...i was thinking the same.I would bet on Azshara since she is the one that fit more the description gave.

-Cloacked by her past - Being Queen

-Blind Sheep - The Naga.

The Void elfs don't seem to follow Alleria so blindly and she is not protected for being a War Hero.

Sylvanas, while the Undead follow her like a godess, they start to question her actions and opose what she wants.
    Mage Tower Final Result:

"they never doubted her" doesn't sound like Sylvanas at all... at least not with the current information we have. I mean even the Forsaken are starting to doubt her via the Desolate Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    what was the original? "Three lies will he offer you" in reference to Anduin?
    It was never confirmed if it was Anduin, but yes Il'gynoth said "Three lies he will offer you"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    "they never doubted her" doesn't sound like Sylvanas at all... at least not with the current information we have. I mean even the Forsaken are starting to doubt her via the Desolate Council.
    No, the Desolate Council doesn't doubt her, they don't want to be kept alive. There's a difference. They don't want what she wants for the forsaken, they want to die off and not be kept alive, which is what Sylvanas has been doing, trying to find a way to keep her people alive since they can't reproduce. This will be explained more in the book coming out, the prologue that they had at Blizzcon said what I just said.