Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    some of the Desolate council disagrees with Sylv, not all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post

No, the Desolate Council doesn't doubt her, they don't want to be kept alive. There's a difference. They don't want what she wants for the forsaken, they want to die off and not be kept alive, which is what Sylvanas has been doing, trying to find a way to keep her people alive since they can't reproduce. This will be explained more in the book coming out, the prologue that they had at Blizzcon said what I just said.
    Right, so they are actively disagreeing with her and doubting her vision for the future of the Forsaken.

The point is that we have examples of both the Horde and Forsaken(especially Horde) questioning or mistrusting her, doesn't sound like the group described in the prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    Today the smoke rose from my campfire and took form.

A shepherd, cloacked in the shadows of her past, beloved by a flock of blind sheep.

She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her.

The crows grew fat upon sheep flesh. Her laughter echoed all around.

I'm gonna say...SYLVANAS!
    Its deffinetly not Sylvannas.
    She was never a sought out leader, and came to power just because some loa whispered in Vol'jins ear to do so.

He even says "I neva trusted you!" when he 'crowns' her as new warchief. It is absured to think that her subordinates never doubted her. Especially after reading about the Desolate Council.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Dreadlord Jaina confirmed?
    Sounds more like Sylvanas to me. The Forsaken who follow who do seem to have blind loyalty towards her, even though she only seems to care about her own fate. Could always be Jaina too. I can't think of any other females with a flock of blind sheep following.

Deleted
    What if azerite is actually C'thun's blood or blood of the old god from a different planet that corrupted Sargeras' sword (or both)? Magni might be tricking player characters with the pendant. It would be a nice twist if in 8.3 we supposedly, thanks to Magni, find out that Sylvanas and Anduin got corrupted by N'zoth so we must combat them in the last raid only to find out that it's actually the other way around. It could be one long fight with more phases depending on the difficulty. To finish it player characters would need to last a set amount of time (again, different for lfr, norm/heroic and mythic). But I guess it's not Blizzard's style of writing and not sure if players would be pleased.

Alleria is a Void Lord mole. By the time the invasion of Argus began, there was no need for her to go crazy on the Void kool-aid. The player character was already doing 99% of the fighting and she (and Turalyon too) contributed almost nothing to the victory. Now they're stirring up shit, providing Anduin with troops for his bigoted war and being a PITA in general. Alleria is on the verge of bringing an even greater threat to Azeroth than the Legion. I hope Sylvanas sorts out her family issues.

Deleted
    Imo it's pretty clear that the Shepherd is Azshara (cloaked in the shadow of her past is her Highborn illusionary form), the sheep are the Naga/Highborne, the crows are the old gods.

Deepholm, the 'rocks' (elemental earth plane) are underneath the Maelstrom (aka the Well of Eternity). This is literally where the Highborne fell and drowned. It's also where the circle of stars (with the tentacles) is when you look at the Deepholm skybox.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    I'd say the shepherd is Alleria. She is "cloaked in the shadows of her past" because she is a great hero of the Alliance and a lot of people trust her. The sheep are probably the Void Elves she's taking charge of. Being "guided over a cliff" might mean accepting her teachings to begin with.
    I tend to agree with this for several very specific reasons.

1. Alleria is quite literally shepherding the ren'dorei, and given that she is a war hero she will always be cloaked in that past.
    2. To my knowledge, because of her past as a war hero her people love her. The ren'rorei specifically even go as far as faction changing on a whim because she asked for it, and seem to trust her implicitly with their fates.
    3. Alleria herself describes her decision to go full void as falling off of a cliff into an endless darkness below, because that's symbolically how she saw it in a vision.

The list of candidates is quite long.

1. Azshara - The riddle never mentioned if it's from past or present. It could very well be referring to Azshara and the Nelfs in the past.
    2. Catherine Proudmoore - Jaina's mom could be driven mad by the loss of her husband and the betrayal of her daughter. And is secretly in league with N'Zoth. Why else are the Priests attire of Kul Tiras resemble Kraken so much?
    3. Alleria - Actually controlled by the Void instead of other way round. Shock!
    4. Sylvanas - People suspect her so much it just doesn't seem likely...
    5. Jaina - I honestly don't think so through...

I'm most thrilled by this
    Bound by a Throne? No... boundless.
    This has to be about Sargeras, he is currently being bound to Seat of Pantheon which is pretty much throne room of Titans.
    Our boi Sargy will be back !

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    I'm assuming this is Sylvanas?

I'm thinking the "boy-king" is Bolvar. He is a "boy" in the sense that he is a fairly novice king. I'm not exactly sure what the lie is though. It could be a number of things from the DK campaign. I don't see how this could be Anduin/Wrathion at the given time.
    Shepard is Azshara, boy-king is Anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post

This has to be about Sargeras, he is currently being bound to Seat of Pantheon which is pretty much throne room of Titans.
    I was thinking Bolver/LK and some unknown throne that nzoth is bound to are more likely candidates.. I am doubt old gods would be so cheery and positive about their archenemy's "boundlessness"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Dreadlord Jaina confirmed?
    alleria with her void elf followers who die and feed the void

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post

the lich king
    we think he cant go beyond the frozen THRONE but in fact he can
    yogg surrounds him because saronite is his blood.

Why do you think Azshara is second raid instance final boss? Because its definitely her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    My new guess is the drowning is indicative of some kind of drowning in visions perhaps? And just what are those stars?
    The Pantheon. And we died surrounded by them. We drowned in darkness. And were stabbed, for good measure.

As for the rest... first three lines are just exposition.

The skittering insects could be the Quiraji, that'S obvious, but could also refer to the mortal races.

The two armadas clashing over an ocean of blood is the horde and the alliance clashing over the lifeblood of Azeroth.

Next three lines are obvious again.

The shepherd cloaked in the shadows of her past is Azshara. The only people who blindly follow a 'she' are the Naga. She probalby offered them up to the Old Gods.

Blades Eye could be either Sargeras's Sword or the Eye in the Spriest dagger. It literally saw everything that transpired in Legion.

The first of the lies can be... anything.

Does the Spriest dagger ever speak of drowning?

The star that peers down is the new red star in the sky.

Wasn't Sargeras bound to his Throne? Anyhow, there are many thrones. The Throne of Tides, for example, where some believe N'zoth to be imprisoned.

The next will come soon is to vague, again.

The unnoticed victory would be the Old Gods over the Burning Legion.

More rambling. The circle in the end, again, I'd exect that to be the Pantheon.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2017-12-21 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ogmot_the_Mad

He talks about a Star, knowing that this scene is happening after the imprisonning of Sargeras, he's not talking about the Pantheon, since they've been lock down with the Dark Titan and the rift to Argus is closed.
    He might talk about Elune.
    The dagger is Xal'Atath, that might have whispered the ogre on how to reach for his masters.
    Not sure if mentioned already but after finishing the argus raid, argus is replaced with a large visible star in the skybox. My guess is that "star" is the seat of the pantheon and he's refering to that and the titans looking down on azeroth.

Could the boy king be Moira's son? I get that he's still super young (like 6 or 7 at time of ending of legion), but with dark irons coming in, he might be introduced as some sort of middle, and with his grandfather being occupied so closely with Azeroth... idk if he as 10-15 years older I'd think it works more, but just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Imo it's pretty clear that the Shepherd is Azshara (cloaked in the shadow of her past is her Highborn illusionary form), the sheep are the Naga/Highborne, the crows are the old gods.

Deepholm, the 'rocks' (elemental earth plane) are underneath the Maelstrom (aka the Well of Eternity). This is literally where the Highborne fell and drowned. It's also where the circle of stars (with the tentacles) is when you look at the Deepholm skybox.
    Except Deepholm is not underneath the Maelstrom.

It's an Elemental Plane, not an actual place. Or what, do you think Firelands is somehow located in the tiny building in Hyjal?

Deleted
    Azerite could be an Azeroth - Cthun coctail. In that case we got 2 armies driven mad about old god blood trying to collect and wear that shit on their armor. After all Sarge was actually inspecting Azeroth before choosing where to strike. And the sword serves some purpose: he was getting dragged away possibly to encounter enemies and instead of casting some beam or w/e he chose to abandon his weapon there. It was not an act of spite but a well planned and really important task. Could be the first lie cause I cannot think of anything else.
    As for the Seat of Pantheon: Argus imo is void corrupted. He sees only darkness and pain, when he kills us we are amidst sha mobs, and when we wipe he calls his master telling him he is going to collect his prize. Now if it were Sargeras he should have realised his master is on Azeroth for some time now and will collect the prize by his own. So is it void he was speaking to?

The star peers down. I must hide from its glare.
    The dagger spoke true. It has been too long since I was drowned.
    Do not forsake me, Masters!
    As one who loves my knife wife, this one concerns me. Now, I am worried she's going to betray us and be some kind of villain in BfA.

They speak of Argus. Of the one who was awakened. Of the victory that went unnoticed.
    If you think about it... We imprisoned Sargeras AND the pantheon in one place. The void can now roam freely and conquer, or even focus its forces on the seat of the pantheon and elliminate the two greatest enemies. That is a big victory for the void, which we dont see. Everyone is all about "the legion threat is finished" while the void celebrates its own victory.