Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    As one who loves my knife wife, this one concerns me. Now, I am worried she's going to betray us and be some kind of villain in BfA.
    Well they flat out tell you the blade was never your alley, and to not believe her whispers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Except Deepholm is not underneath the Maelstrom.

It's an Elemental Plane, not an actual place. Or what, do you think Firelands is somehow located in the tiny building in Hyjal?
    Drax is that you? The metaphor seems to have gone way over your head.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many seats are in the pantheon?

Five?

Sargeras said the Circle was near completion, IMO, all that was left was Eonar's corruption. Had she been found, and corrupted, the circle would have been made complete.

Could the Circle of Stars be the Seat of the Pantheon? Where Argus was fought.

Anyone get a chance to really see anything interesting after you're 'drowned' (killed) by Argus?
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Deleted
    1. Azeroth isn't corrupted.

2. Sargeras was a celestial cloud trying to corrupt her to join the legion.

3. Sargeras stabbed her with an organic blade, probably containing a fraction of his essence in it, enough to corrupt her.

4. We're clearing that corruption in the pre-event of BFA, portion of the quest chain even refers to his corruption residing in the blade.

5. Azeroth is the last titan alive (for now) and she's going to be our weapon against the void, the void is never going to win, because in the WoW game, the big evil always is on the losing side, Azeroth being corrupted by the void would mean that she would become a dark titan and it will pretty much enslave the players and the entire WoW universe to a point that we really can't get out of it.

6. The shepherd is most likely referring to Alleria, there's a reason why she's "controlling" the void and why Blizzard decided to bring her back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    How many seats are in the pantheon?

Five?

Sargeras said the Circle was near completion, IMO, all that was left was Eonar's corruption. Had she been found, and corrupted, the circle would have been made complete.

Could the Circle of Stars be the Seat of the Pantheon? Where Argus was fought.

Anyone get a chance to really see anything interesting after you're 'drowned' (killed) by Argus?
    There were 7 seats, as the pantheon had 7 titans:

Aman'Thul
    Eonar
    Aggramar
    Golganneth
    Norgannon
    Sargeras (Absent until the cinematic)
    Khaz'goroth
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-12-22 at 02:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    ~Snip~
    Even better, since it more fits the whole 'circle' aspect. Generally, if you have to associate points to a circle, seven or eight points are available. So yea, Eonar's corruption would have completed the circle in my opinion. And as earlier mentioned, we just handed the void an entry in, by helping the Pantheon banish Sargeras, while equally keeping them bound to the Seats, taking them all out of positions of possible defense.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

7+ Year Old Account
    Today the smoke rose from my campfire and took form.

A shepherd, cloaked in the shadows of her past, beloved by a flock of blind sheep.

They followed her footsteps without question. Without thought.

She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her.

The crows grew fat upon sheep flesh. Her laughter echoed all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    - Shadow & Light

The shepherd is 100% Alleria.
    True, true, true! I see a lot of people assuming that the events being described have already happened, and that's why they're convinced it's Sylvanas or Azshara, but all of this is clearly a vision - which makes it far more likely that none of it has happened yet. We also have to remember that these journal entries are written from the perspective of someone who considers himself "the chosen vessel" of the OGs/Void, so it seems likely that he would consider the void elves as a mere flock of blind sheep. Just like with the demon hunters, a lot of void elves are going to fall prey to the powers they seek to harness. The crows are either a metaphor for death (making Argus, the titan of death, the Lord of Ravens who turns the key), or the crows are Void entities that literally consume elves that lose the fight against the whispers.

"She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her."
    "The crows grew fat upon sheep flesh. Her laughter echoed all around."
    What if it's Azeroth lol... She sent us an artifact to collect azerite and we fight for azerite... There is even a new battleground for it but still we can't reach to a conclusion until we find things out later.

"A shepherd, cloaked in the shadows of her past, beloved by a flock of blind sheep."
    We found Azeroth seeing nightmares of past and saved her in a scenario with Magni, maybe she couldn't resist anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Even better, since it more fits the whole 'circle' aspect. Generally, if you have to associate points to a circle, seven or eight points are available. So yea, Eonar's corruption would have completed the circle in my opinion. And as earlier mentioned, we just handed the void an entry in, by helping the Pantheon banish Sargeras, while equally keeping them bound to the Seats, taking them all out of positions of possible defense.
    So, you're saying the circle nearing completion is a reference to all the Titans being removed from the picture, unable to interfere with their plans? Eonar being the last in the circle for Sargeras to corrupt, whereas Sargeras was the last the Void Lords needed to get rid of?

"The blade's eye watches all. Why do you not see?"

Crap.

No...no Knaifu wouldn't do this! D:

(actually no this is exactly what she would do. I really need to level a shadow priest. I mean sure you could say it's the big firey thing on the sargeras sword but that looks more like a weird portal to me)

"Roused by her screams. Stirred by her whispers.
    A blessing from the Masters. At last I understand!
    A door. A path. Ours. Ours.
    Fool! The circle has awakened us all."

Azeroth's screams which we heard when we went down with Magni. Stirred us to go to Argus. We did something/will do something that opens the door for the old gods. But what is the circle? The circle of stars?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-12-26 at 03:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    sadly ogmot is a dead guy, he sounds tob a interesting character.

So twilight hammer is coming back, i wonder who would be the next twilight father.

honestly it looks like sylvanas is gonna go evil like garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some very, very interesting tidbits in here. Really has me noodling (thinking about) the stuff we'll see in BFA!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    If you think about it... We imprisoned Sargeras AND the pantheon in one place. The void can now roam freely and conquer, or even focus its forces on the seat of the pantheon and elliminate the two greatest enemies. That is a big victory for the void, which we dont see. Everyone is all about "the legion threat is finished" while the void celebrates its own victory.
    It works both ways against the void though, sure they can roam free - but then again the legion was stopping then, if we stopped the legion, we were the cat that caught the mouse, who was chasing another mouse.

We can now just focus all of our attention on the other mouse.

And it's not like them corrupting other worlds does anything. If there is only one titan soul left, (azeroth) then guess where they have to come?

Azeroth.

Where we can fight them and win and get epic loot.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2017-12-26 at 05:12 AM.

shepherd is definitely one of the windrunner sisters, sylvanas alleria or the 3rd one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Dreadlord Jaina confirmed?
    Second half actually points into Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Second half actually points into Sylvanas.
    Why not Azshara? She's a shepherd who is loved by her people and will fall off the cliff if she only commands it. That's how they all got turned into the naga and went to the bottom of the ocean where the crows (old god, beings of the deep?) could grow fat (power) off them.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Why not Azshara? She's a shepherd who is loved by her people and will fall off the cliff if she only commands it. That's how they all got turned into the naga and went to the bottom of the ocean where the crows (old god, beings of the deep?) could grow fat (power) off them.
    Actually this one. Windrunner sisters are too obvious an option to be considered seriously. I believe all of them are heavily involved in the story but primarily for moar drama between factions. Most probably one or more of them does not see the end of the xpac, most obvious to be Vereesa.

Azshara, on the other hand, is on wholly different power level than all three of them. I wonder however whether she acts strictly as N'zoth minion or she somehow manages to have hew own agenda. Maybe she does not want Azeroth to turn to Black Empire state of things, or she wants to replace N'zoth as the sole ruler of such an empire in the end and get it all underwater.

7+ Year Old Account
    Today the smoke rose from my campfire and took form.

A shepherd, cloacked in the shadows of her past, beloved by a flock of blind sheep.

She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her.

The crows grew fat upon sheep flesh. Her laughter echoed all around.
    Sheperd is Sylvanas. Blind sheep are forsaken. Over the cliff - over the Gilnean Wall. The crows are worgens (also remember what animal worgen's default battle pet. Plus i believe Lord of Ravens is Genn).

Smoke rose from campfire is symbolize destruction of Gilneas. Dream is basically describe Forsaken invasion into Gilneas.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2017-12-28 at 02:50 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Sheperd is Sylvanas. Blind sheep are forsaken. Over the cliff - over the Gilnean Wall. The crows are worgens (also remember what animal worgen's default battle pet. Plus i believe Lord of Ravens is Genn).

Smoke rose from campfire is symbolize destruction of Gilneas. Dream is basically describe Forsaken invasion into Gilneas.
    Sylvanas doesn’t want to kill forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

According to the Before the Storm book, the Forsaken certainly aren’t blind sheep anymore.

Still think it’s most likely to refer to Azshara and what she did in the past.