View Poll Results: Big Announcement Coming?

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • Yes, prepare to be visited!

15 15.46%
  • No, they will never admit to us the truth until the aliens arrive.

55 56.70%
  • Aliens dont exist so nothing to tell.

27 27.84%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Ain't no Aliens getting in my country. We built a wall for that!

Really though, no, no there isn't. If one magically happens I'll adopt another cat.

When I was in afghanistan I saw one. While on guard 1sg and doc was sleep. I like looking at the stars and what I saw at first I thought was the North Star. Damn thing was bright as anything. But for some reason I kept staring questioning it as I do everything. Anyway a commercial jet was coming from the left and then all of a sudden it took off. No sound, and the light dimmed in a way that was not like any I have seen. This wasn't the first incident. 2 more. But this should suffice.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing to say. Movies have been disclosing several things over the years. Those awoke know what I am talking about. Those in the collective unconscious, time to start really seeing the in between. Things are thrown in your face all the time, but we call it fantasy or myth. Myth=mythos=history...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder. The Government has to by law disclose 'everything' to a sitting President. Perhaps Trump has gotten his hands on some information which is leading to all of this slowly being sifted out? It is definitely strange that it's happening now of all times. If Aliens do exist, pray to whatever Gods you do that they are peaceful.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's also hope that Trump doesn't try to deport them or try to get them to build a Q-Wall.

Last thing we want is for someone to instigate an interstellar war. So Texans? Do. NOT. Shoot at Alien ships.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never. Not until the skies are filled with alien craft will they announce it.

I personally believe the world is under the control of an alien race and we are used as a slave planet to produce goods. I think the US was approached many years ago and a deal was struck.

If you look at the bible it is nothing more than the story of an alien invasion. One race visited and took over man and another race that is trying to free him in a plan of "redemption". The first phase by freeing him mentally and the second phase, physically.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I wonder. The Government has to by law disclose 'everything' to a sitting President. Perhaps Trump has gotten his hands on some information which is leading to all of this slowly being sifted out? It is definitely strange that it's happening now of all times. If Aliens do exist, pray to whatever Gods you do that they are peaceful.
    So of all the presidents, Trump is the one to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If we did have evidence and Trump saw it there would be no way he could stop himself from tweeting about it so at least we know either aliens have never been here or presidents don't get any of the info.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Life do exist ? Yeah, we are the proof there's life on the universe.

So, if there's life in the universe, then life is an universal phenomenon. Everything that happens in the universe is an universal phenomenon.

Everything in the universe follow the same rules. There's no evidence that our planet, or our solar system, has different rules than the "outer" universe. So the same rules that allow life to exist here, are also present in every solar system, of every galaxy in the universe.

So, i think is pretty safe to say life is an universal thing, just like gravity, electromagnetism, radiation, stars, comets, planets, black holes, dark matter, photons, atoms...

There may be civilizations in the universe with a billion years of existence, or we may be the very first civilization to develop on the universe, and theres everything in between those possibilities. Maybe there's a specific phase on the history of the universe thats marked by the rise of civilizations, maybe the rate of civilizations that destroys themselves or are exterminated by cosmic events are much bigger than the rate of civilizations that will be able to unveil the secrets of the universe...

If there are billion years civilizations on the universe, then its very likely they know about us and maybe visit us. Just think how far we, humans, have already gone, despite of being a few thousands years old civilization.

If we are the first, or one of the first civilizations to develop, then its very unlikely they know about us (and that we know about them).

But the fact is, if life developed in the universe, than thats an universal thing and may happen and evolve everywhere the conditions are met. And the universe is so big that those conditions may be replicated infinite amount of times, despite of how low the probability is.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-12-19 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    IT seems that everyday day now I am seeing more and more news articles about Area 51, secrete pentagon budgeting, governments admitting that they study the phenomenon, statistics about how many people believe we are not alone, etc...It just like more news is being released almost in an effort to desensitize us partially. I know, conspiracy theory and all of that, it just is odd how much news I have seen lately on this topic from fairly mainstream sources.

Thoughts?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6f4752554d51
    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/18/i...m.html?src=twr
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politi...gon/index.html
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b03d0624b0abe4
    I noticed the same thing and thought the same thing. Think a lot of it is just response to the object that SETI/NASA found that looks like it is from another solar system.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-to-oumuamua/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Pretty much what Frogger said. The Tweet will set you free.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is one of the dumbest polls i have ever seen that's not from a jaylock thread.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This flew under the radar it seems.

This veers too much into conspiracy theories as even mentioned in the OP, so I'm going to close this here, since we don't allow conspiracy theories on this forum.