7+ Year Old Account

Making christmas cards. i need some help.

So i am finally the age+have the funds to buy gifts this year, got gifts for the family and well, i want to also make christmas cards for the family. They are not gamers but i think something to do with games would be cute. I plan to use the art from the warcraft book "Snow fight" and i wanted to make abit of a story.

i asked around for some help, i made a general "story" but i want some secondary input and abit of help from some people better at this stuff.

"Friends and family mean so much, but once in awhile you meet someone strange and alone who needs some help, winter veil is the time to pick these people up and help them through the day, and maybe a new friend with will be made!"

I need some input, and help on maybe making it longer or shorter and make it seem more like it fits on a christmas card. I want to have a short maybe 3 sentance top thing about making new friends and connecting with family, etc etc. i just need some help with the writing a little short christmas card like thing to go with the art.

Sorry if this is not the best place for this. But as my first christmas for the family, i want to start strong. Also this is one of the last christmas we will be able to have together. Alot of family is moving far away, and getting families of their own. I am the only one who still lives in the same town as our grandparents (where we have christmas)

Thank you for all of you who wish to help, and i highly reccomend you lot make custom cards for your family, it is a minor thing, but it means so much, and anyone can do it!

(Btw it will be a card on its side, the front page, then opening it will have art on top and bottom, can open it again, art top and bottom, then open it one more time and art on the top with the dialogue on the bottom, so it will be front, 5 pieces of art, then the words)

Btw i will once done post what they look like, and on the blank back write the names of all those who have chosen to help (seriously helped, not posted memes... Also when its done if anyone else wants it to print out and give to their own families for the holidays, i would gladly upload the file when it is done)
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-12-19 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

What is it that you need help with?
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
    What is it that you need help with?
    I want to make this
    "Friends and family mean so much, but once in awhile you meet someone strange and alone who needs some help, winter veil is the time to pick these people up and help them through the day, and maybe a new friend with will be made!"

but i want it so sound more like it would go on a christmas card, and said alittle better cause i feel i havent said it well

Love the artwork!

Are you looking for a story?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Love the artwork!

Are you looking for a story?
    Sorry i guess i did not make it clear enough, edited it to make it more clear. Also the artwork is from the book made by blizzard "Snow fight"

7+ Year Old Account
    Well i need to print the cards today if anyone has any ideas. Sorry if i have not been 100% on my description, Christmas is rough. getting very little sleep.