Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    we reguire to be exalted with thesefactions to unlock these races? no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    Got a great idea, how bout we open shamans and druid classes to races that ARE NOT of the following

- crippled by scoliosis
    - unable to fit through a doorway
    - leaves rabbit sized droppings
    Orcs are getting an upright position option for BfA

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Yea I'm expecting the same. This is just the bricks being laid for pre order just because the codes and assets are there dosent mean it's gonna be active :/

Also the lua code from the race select screen for allied races shows you need bfa purchased so unless there gonna put pre order up befor beta I doubt we will get anything in 7.3.5 race related

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like some one hasn't been doing there world quests this expansion.
    Sounds like you're ok with Blizzard literally punishing new players to the game, telling them that if they want to play the new races they just unlocked, they'll need to grind out irrelevant content. I'm not ok with that.

Deleted
    This seemed very Horde biased and in favor of thee Horde allied races. They have factions with much more quests and who are by far longer in the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Sounds like you're ok with Blizzard literally punishing new players to the game, telling them that if they want to play the new races they just unlocked, they'll need to grind out irrelevant content.
    They said on Blizzcon they might remove this kind of requirements later on when the reps are old and obsolete, but they did mention this kind of requirement. And no, new player won't have allied race unlocked, first he needs a lvl 110 char, then he needs to fulfill the rep / achievement criteria and only after you can start the quest to recruit them.

The whole situation gives me the pathfinder vibe - some people just don't want to "unlock" stuff, they want it open right off the bat. I'm not sure which side is "right" here, because there are arguments for either. Some people want to spam the shit out of allied races while others dread the idea every second player encountered is gonna be a nightborne or a void elf. It's a situation where you can't satisfy both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    Got a great idea, how bout we open shamans and druid classes to races that ARE NOT of the following

- crippled by scoliosis
    - unable to fit through a doorway
    - leaves rabbit sized droppings
    That's one of the reasons why I play Alliance, we have mainstream female Night Elf Druid option and it's the most popular one so far. There is a bit of a shortage of variety in shaman and warlock races, but void elf warlocks are coming and with shaman you can invent something (I think most people go for female draenei or male dwarf).

But I sure hope Blizzard does something about Troll and Tauren females now that Highmountain and Zandalari are coming... they have 4 face options, that's ridiculous! Most other races have at least double that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at Belluargamings video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_yXSEJISvg looks like patch may drop on the 16th of January, as there is the Call of The Scarab event on the 21st of January which is a Sunday.. Also in the video you see the requirements for the extra bag slots and what is interesting if you look at the text, it looks like you might need both the Authenticator and the SMS protect to be able to unlock the extra slots..

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    will allied races be out in 7.3.5 any clarification on this?
    Since it's basically the biggest feature of BfA, I'm pretty sure they won't.
    They are just probably going to announce the rep gates behind unlocking all the allied races so people can have them ready for 8.0, when you're going to likely be able to play them if you pre-order.

They are going to "entertain" everyone with the scaling system for now.

BfA pre-purchase required for allied races (according to PTR strings) so I'm pretty sure they will include it in 7.3.5. Many people already have all the classes at 100 or 110 lvl, so they need something to level up

Why would Void Elves be tied to the Argussian Reach faction baffles me.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still bugs on like personal loot in solo 5 mans that I hope will be changed at release. Been testing it each new build.

Not getting loot from bosses solo is really annoying.... stockades run can end up with anywhere between 0 - 3 blues.

On live, it's 100% personal loot in eastern kingdoms dungeons, kalimdor still uses the "old system" in 7.3.2, but will have loot changed in 7.3.5 (new items/spec specific).

Can't post on US forum with EU subscription Hope they take multiple reports in-game serious.

On the other hand, they seem to be still adjusting things, greens seem to now cap out at 60 from a 60 dungeon, not 110 or whatever player level. But some greens also still drop at their "old" levels too. So things are inconsistent still.

So I don't hope they rush/launch the patch in a current state unless their release build is different or have many hotfixes ready to go.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-12-21 at 11:22 AM.

Void elves and argussian reach?! Are they broken now?

Farahlon is still on the Draenor map. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    So Nightborne looks like void elves and void elves look like emo vampires?

Deleted
    I think they should open these 4 races with a pre-order for BfA with patch 7.3.5.
    I mean this would bring ppl to level another character with the new leveling experience that comes with 7.3.5.

I would not have any problem with a 4 race release and get the next two at 8.0

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    They are just probably going to announce the rep gates behind unlocking all the allied races so people can have them ready for 8.0, when you're going to likely be able to play them if you pre-order.

They are going to "entertain" everyone with the scaling system for now.
    Totally. That's why they basically implement them right now - along with heritage set, mounts, hubs, scenarios, achievements, even Embassy where quests start is there. They doing it right now, but we won't be able to play it until October or whenever BfA launch. Fuck logic.

Also, biggest feature? You assume people will ignore Kul Tiras, Zandalar, 120, Warfronts and Isles and go straight after Allied Races?

5+ Year Old Account
    Could blizzard make interface more flexible, where we would:

1. Resize unit frames, player frames, name plates, action bars and so on.
    2. Make player portrait 3D
    3. Make it possible to adjust the mini map and action bar location on the screen.

I don’t wanna use Ellvui it takes forever to set things up. And I like orginal interface a lot.