Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    are these like The Joker ripoffs?

Good

They're a bunch of wannabe thugs who are super ethnocentric

Get a group of them together in a public place and they act like gang members

Source: There were a bunch of them around where I grew up.

Was not my trip but a friend liked it.
    Well, if theyre listed as a gang for listenening to this, i hope everyboby listening to rock are properly designated as hell's angel gang member and rap as gang dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I appreciate the fact that most people stereotype juggalos as lazy pot heads, but there they are leading marches and taking the FBI designation to court.
    Lazy potheads organize most of the marches in the US. Doesn’t make them not lazy, they just don’t have anything better to do with their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Good

there were a bunch of them where i grew up too, like lots. the icp eminem wars were in their hay day while i was in high school. they didnt act like a gang because we kicked their fuckin asses all the time lol.

now that varsity football team i was on, we were borderline a gang.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Lazy potheads organize most of the marches in the US. Doesn’t make them not lazy, they just don’t have anything better to do with their time.
    Having marches against your status as gang members seems like a really good use of their time.
    You know how much it fucks them over?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Having marches against your status as gang members seems like a really good use of their time.
    You know how much it fucks them over?
    That’s the line you walk with the culture you promote. I wouldn’t call ICP innocent, and especially not several of their most prominent followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s the line you walk with the culture you promote. I wouldn’t call ICP innocent, and especially not several of their most prominent followers.
    That does not in shame or form justify labeling anybody who is a fan of that music as gang members.

Whats next? Furries or weebs get labeled as gang members?

That does not in shame or form justify labeling anybody who is a fan of that music as gang members.

Whats next? Furries or weebs get labeled as gang members?
    No, those are usually labeled as Pedos. :P

I do agree that the label of gang should be removed. Juggalos are closer to being within the American's With Disabilities Act.

- - - Updated - - -

Any adult male over 30 that is still into Anime should be included with that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    I do agree that the label of gang should be removed. Juggalos are closer to being within the American's With Disabilities Act.

- - - Updated - - -

Any adult male over 30 that is still into Anime should be included with that list.

You 2 have some very interesting views on this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Good

Ok well the juggalos that I was with we did can food drives for the local homeless shelters and donated blood. There will always be some bad apples but we are not gang members

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Pride View Post
    1. an organized group of criminals.

Yeah, they deserve that designation.
    We are not criminals, we could say the same about your "Rebel Pride"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    It’s a sad day to be a juggalo, but I’ll still hold my hatchet in my hand.
    Whoop Whoop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I googled why this became a gang delegation and IM still confused. It seems more that existing gamgs appropriated Juggaloness instead of Juggaloness being gangish.
    As a juggalo I can fill you in why we got that label, So theres been some bad apples if you will that did some very bad things. For example my uncle is a cop in Colorado and he was on a case that a "juggalo" (i use that term loosely cause no juggalo would do this) hacked up an acquaintance with a hatchet and when he got arrested they noted his ICP tattoos, that and stories like that are the reason why we got that label. Yes we do have meetups where we all get together and listen to music but thats pretty much the extreme of it.

One of the definitions of a gang is the following:
    Whose members collectively identify themselves by adopting a group identity, which they use to create an atmosphere of fear or intimidation, frequently by employing one or more of the following: a common name, slogan, identifying sign, symbol, tattoo or other physical marking, style or color of clothing, hairstyle, hand sign or graffiti;
    And that is why we are considered a "gang" and peoples lives are getting ruined because of a band.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I'm aware of what they are. Those aren't stretch marks from pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Now you understand why Republicans didn’t want to violate constitutional rights because someone was haphazardly put on the terrorist watch list. Due process is a thing.
    You're going to have to expand on that, I don't know what incident you're referencing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Not a fan of ICP in the least, nor was I ever but what makes them not innocent? The fact they rap about killing bigots, rapists and murderers? At least from my understanding they seem to be some oddball group promoting against shit the majority should think is wrong.

The entire fan base can't be held accountable for what a select few in it do. Do you understand what that means for a lot of rappers or bands in the world?

Hell, do you understand what that means for gamers in the world, just for this to hit home with you? What if all of a sudden the FBI decides there is a swarm of organized crime connected to gaming because of a few bad apples and notes as such and then you can no longer get a decent job because your social media has gaming connections?

Use your head.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-21 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Violating the 2nd amendment rights of anyone out on the no fly list. There’s no due process to be put on it, and no path to challenge your name be removed. It’s why I laugh at folks like Daelak. They have no problem violating the rights they don’t like, but invent new ones almost daily and feign outrage when they’re not respected. Point in case blocking non citizens from entering the US.
    Simply give people the ability to challenge their no fly list status, and the gang label, and then you can go right ahead and ban gun sales to either of them. Problem solved.

At the moment the situation is apparently that the FBI can label people as gang members or terrorists, they have no ability to challenge that, but they also can't do anything useful like deny suspected terrorists and gang members the right to buy guns. Talk about worst of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Haha, make bad life choices get pooped on exactly how it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Haha, make bad life choices get pooped on exactly how it should be.
    ...For liking a kind of music?

...For liking a kind of music?
    It's a sub-culture and a lifestyle, they aren't just fans of the same band. It's way more elaborate than that.