Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    Been there, done that.
    You don't need fire resist gear for anything as a damage dealer. For progression you bring two Greater Fire Protection Potions for Ragnaros and get the Fire Resist buff from Blackrock Spire trash. One potion before the fight and then one mid-fight if yours fall off.(Same for Vael)

- - - Updated - - -

Melee should never. Ever be hit by the ranged ability.
    Like I stated later on, if you are doing progress you will need resistance! Coming from pots/buffs/gear whatever. Personally I take about 140 on lavapacks. Tank definitely can't go without it. Also stated when not in progression you can go blank if your dps is geared to the teeth. People claiming yeah we do this without resistance are full of shit or outgear it.

There was also the issue for many in a lagfest witch shouldn't be a problem in this decade anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Yes but not everyone will use it like now.
    Won’t be nearly as toxic (can’t join norm w/o mythic achieve).
    Haha, just believe it.

There are still people that think it's the game that makes the problem, not the players.

There will be other ways people measure ingame epeen in any way.

7+ Year Old Account
    A addon as a LFG tool...
    Unless blizzard breaks the addon, it will be used by a vast amount of people. This addon will be the exact same shit in current game, they will create a filter say for example "Whisper enchanted t2 leg piece from ragnaros" to do molten core.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    Like I stated later on, if you are doing progress you will need resistance! Coming from pots/buffs/gear whatever. Personally I take about 140 on lavapacks. Tank definitely can't go without it. Also stated when not in progression you can go blank if your dps is geared to the teeth. People claiming yeah we do this without resistance are full of shit or outgear it.
    This discussion is much like the swedish saying "att trampa vatten"(to step water or stepping water) a discussion that goes nowhere.

You get the resistance from Auras/Totems and Buffs instead of equipment. You don't need to activly seek out and use gear with fire resist for Molten Core progression. This only applies to damage dealers and healers ofcourse. Tanks will need to have resistances for Molten Core.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    This discussion is much like the swedish saying "att trampa vatten"(to step water or stepping water) a discussion that goes nowhere.

You get the resistance from Auras/Totems and Buffs instead of equipment. You don't need to activly seek out and use gear with fire resist for Molten Core progression. This only applies to damage dealers and healers ofcourse. Tanks will need to have resistances for Molten Core.
    Diddent I say pots/buffs/gear?
    Yup I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    A addon as a LFG tool...
    Unless blizzard breaks the addon, it will be used by a vast amount of people. This addon will be the exact same shit in current game, they will create a filter say for example "Whisper enchanted t2 leg piece from ragnaros" to do molten core.
    I doubt a vast a amount of people will use that addon. When TBC was current, very few used the LFG tool. It was the same on current private servers. And on the big Vanilla servers, very few people had LFG addons, neither Call to Arms nor vQueue.

The only LFG tool that saw widespread use was the LFD tool thanks to it being uber convenient. Vanilla LFG addons and TBC LFG addons still require you to whisper or manually invite, and that isn't a big difference from standard chat other than having a filtered interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    A addon as a LFG tool...
    Since i haven't notice anything like that on private servers with high population, doubt majority will use it in classic, dont panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I have carefully re-read the opening post and have found no questions asking what Ion said or what was in Vanilla. The post asked what you think; if you are incapable of that and must parrot "was not in Vanilla", I pity you.
    “We know Vanilla means Vanilla. We know that it’s about community, and that means some of the inconveniences, that means some of the rough edges – that’s not something we’re looking to move away from.” - Ion Hazzikostas, November 16, 2017.
    Like I said, waste of bandwidth.
    Classic WoW Content Creator - Daily Streams and Bi-Weekly Videos!
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/staysafetv
    YouTube: https://youtube.com/staysafetv

Quote Originally Posted by Staysafe View Post
    “We know Vanilla means Vanilla. We know that it’s about community, and that means some of the inconveniences, that means some of the rough edges – that’s not something we’re looking to move away from.” - Ion Hazzikostas, November 16, 2017.
    Like I said, waste of bandwidth.
    Have you actually even read what you replied to?

I am saying that threads like this, daydreaming about hypotheticals that have been unequivocally dismissed by WoW's Game Director belong in the off-topic section, not in the Classic WoW section - a section dedicated to conversation based around things that are actually in the realm of possibility for Classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Staysafe View Post
    I am saying that threads like this, daydreaming about hypotheticals that have been unequivocally dismissed by WoW's Game Director belong in the off-topic section, not in the Classic WoW section - a section dedicated to conversation based around things that are actually in the realm of possibility for Classic WoW.
    I'll take that as a "no".

I'll take that as a "no".
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Would you be open to an official group finder tool that is optional to use (can toggle on or off) in Classic WoW?
    official group finder tool that is optional to use (can toggle on or off) in Classic WoW?
    official group finder tool
    official
    Very ironic.