How long will I have to enjoy AV before the community ruins it?

And every match becomes 20 warriors with their 20 priest friends running around in pairs vs 20 warriors and 19 priests with 1 balance druid trying to have fun, resulting in a complete collapse of social decency and inevitable defeat.

You bastards know it'll happen.

Vanilla is a min/maxer's wet dream.

You won't ever be able to enjoy AV, since it haven't been good ever.

The two worst offenders that makes AV the worst Battleground in Classic.
    -Alliance has to play incredibly poorly for Horde to be able to get over the bridge and/or win.
    -It will take atleast an hour or two because there's no reinforcements.

Why do I get the feeling this topic won't make it to page 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    Oh my sweet summer child. An hour long match would be almost unheard of. AV up until people had AQ40/Naxx gear would often take 4 or more hours, sometimes entire days before eventually ending. People would join in the morning, try to progress, have something else to do, quit, and find themselves in the same game many hours later. It felt like a fucking journey sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account

Opinion, don't try to force yours on others.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "How long will I have to enjoy AV before the community ruins it?"

It will be ruined by the time you hit 51.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would you want to be anything but a mage/warlock on AV?

- - - Updated - - -

And this too
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    Oh my sweet summer child. An hour long match would be almost unheard of. AV up until people had AQ40/Naxx gear would often take 4 or more hours, sometimes entire days before eventually ending. People would join in the morning, try to progress, have something else to do, quit, and find themselves in the same game many hours later. It felt like a fucking journey sometimes.
    You kno, i said atleast for that reason...
    Also stating just with one hour because private servers nowadays lasts most offen less than two hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Opinion, don't try to force yours on others.
    The design of AV is just convoluted and bad.
    -When you compare WSG, AB & AV. Both WSG and AB are simmilarly balanced while AV is Alliance favoured in every way except the Horde spawn location in the beginning.
    -You loot players for reagents that you need to run back to your base to turn in and use.
    -The level design is the worst of the other available battlegrounds in Classic, if Alliance have 3 or so mages that are more compitent than the worst LFR players. Horde will never be able to win.
    Last edited by Zulatomten; 2017-12-27 at 03:02 AM.

Also stating just with one hour because private servers nowadays lasts most offen less than two hours.

- - - Updated - - -

-When you compare WSG, AB & AV. Both WSG and AB are simmilarly balanced while AV is Alliance favoured in every way except the Horde spawn location in the beginning.
    -You loot players for reagents that you need to run back to your base to turn in and use.
    -The level design is the worst of the other available battlegrounds in Classic, if Alliance have 3 or so mages that are more compitent than the worst LFR players. Horde will never be able to win.
    Lololololol this post is so bad i dont even know where to begin.

You you can change what GY you rez at if you want to turn stuff in, right?

-Alliance has to play incredibly poorly for Horde to be able to get over the bridge and/or win.
    anyone who played classic AV immediately knows you never played classic AV

...probably the best battle like pvp wow has ever had to offer. the current iteration is incomparable to its former glory

and the other guy is right, 1 hour is unheard of, battles could last for literal days ...once got 2k HK's in a single AV before i tapped out

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    And every match becomes 20 warriors with their 20 priest friends running around in pairs vs 20 warriors and 19 priests with 1 balance druid trying to have fun, resulting in a complete collapse of social decency and inevitable defeat.

You bastards know it'll happen.

Vanilla is a min/maxer's wet dream.
    Dunno how it will be when classic comes out, but on priv servers non-AV weekends they take their time.

AV weekends though people get creative and find ways to rush it for max rep

Maybe it was just my server but horde won ~85% of the time. That bridge is a good choke point but the horde had a better one, the small area infront of their last 2 towers. A smaller choke point easily aoe'd and a hunter or 2 could perma slow the area.Generally this was not used tho, common conjecture is horde can't be ass'd to defend unless forced to.

And lol at the hour or 2.

Why the fuck would you want to be anything but a mage/warlock on AV?
    Warlock sure, but a mage has to drink sometime. And in vanilla sitting/drinking didn't stop when you got hit so plenty of rogues paced the back waiting to 2 shot drinking mages. Really they didn't have much choice, everything brought them out of stealth and when that happened they were promtly charged>auto>MS>exectued.

lol
    you're clueless

But but but vanilla will have the best community with only the most elite players of all time. Don't you read the forum? The games will end in a draw simply because both teams are too perfect to lose.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

"AV is Alliance favoured"... what i have just read

10+ Year Old Account
    AV was by far the most fun thing about vanilla! I love the never ending fights, one could play AV all day and farm kills
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Looking forward to standing on a mountain of corpses on that bridge
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!