0 0%
  • Neutral Evil

5 10.42%
  • Chaotic Evil

1 2.08%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yeah, you can call the mass murders under communism genocide, they fit the definition. Deaths under capitalism does not.
    Depends on who you ask. Because I don’t agree it’s genocide because a specific group wants to pretend there was. People die as a result of war and a lot of bad policy. There is no policy like that say with Nazis to murder all Jews from the planet.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yeah I’ll pass on your copy pasta nonsense from right wing extremists.

I still wouldn’t call it genocide anymore than a Hurricane hitting Puerto Rico and Trump not caring.
    Apparently, wiki uses right wing extremists in articles...

Well, I can't help it if you choose to be willfully stupid and ignorant then. So be it.

You might as well deny the Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide while you're at the game of rewriting history for idiotic agendas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Well, I can't help it if you choose to be willfully stupid and ignorant then. So be it.

You might as well deny the Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide while you're at the game of rewriting history for idiotic agendas.

You don’t know about either and the fact you copy pasted nonsense doesn’t change anything. Otherwise Slavery in North America was Genocide, the murder of Native Americans and stealing their land is Genocide.

So if Making up nonsense to minimize actual Genocide like that happened to Jews, is your thing you can have that conversation with someone else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    You don’t know about either and the fact you copy pasted nonsense doesn’t change anything. Otherwise Slavery in North America was Genocide, the murder of Native Americans and stealing their land is Genocide.

So if Making up nonsense to minimize actual Genocide like that happened to Jews, is your thing you can have that conversation with someone else.
    I do happen to believe what was done to the Native Americans was a genocide, probably the worst of the lot. Africans I'm torn, but I can definitely see how it can be seen that way.

So you're the one being disingenuous, not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the soft insults by calling other users evil and the off topic communism talk, this thread is no longer ok

Closing