Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    That i mean. Blaze...
    bonus points if one of his skins has "4/20" written somewhere on his armor?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    bonus points if one of his skins has "4/20" written somewhere on his armor?
    Or some form of reference would be great. Even if he had a nice green skin.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Warrior main, I am pretty excited for the Firebat. I do hope he will be a very solid tank to pick and not become such a niche one like some other Warriors ended up being this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, murky. murky had lore and was established.
    cause guess what he was a battle pet.
    Murky had zero lore until they actually added a Murloc named Murky in Legion as a character in a quest in Highmountain. The murloc pets throughout the years have had zero impact on the lore of the game. If they did, then you would also have to consider pets like baby Kel'thuzad, Ragnaros, etc., etc., which is just asinine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    As a Warrior main, I am pretty excited for the Firebat. I do hope he will be a very solid tank to pick and not become such a niche one like some other Warriors ended up being this year.
    Indeed! Not only did they add more niche Warriors this year, they nerfed one of the best “true tank” warriors... so fingers crossed this guy will be my new go to Warrior pick.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    When are we going to get a true video of this guy in action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    When are we going to get a true video of this guy in action?
    If Blizz finished celebrating new year, i guess he might be today or tomorrow on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If Blizz finished celebrating new year, i guess he might be today or tomorrow on PTR.
    I give it either next week or week after.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I give it either next week or week after.
    Next week will be 4 weeks since Hanzo, so either they'll have to break their 3-4 weeks rule or we'll see the PTR some time today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Next week will be 4 weeks since Hanzo, so either they'll have to break their 3-4 weeks rule or we'll see the PTR some time today.
    I think 3 weeks from release they add new hero to PTR to test and next week is release.

Deleted
    I found my new favorite warrior, thanks Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    love his abilities, and bunker is so cool, i see some really awesome play of "oh you lot are setting up a combo on us? lol fuck u"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Malfurion rework... RIP seed life on 13 level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played my first game with him and I am completely in love. They completely nailed the abilities and the gameplay. I sure hope he will not end up being a niche pick as a Warrior tank, because he is way too fun and cool to be reduced to that. He has great area denial tools, great wave clear, and is actually pretty durable from what I noticed.

I think that Combustion might be his go to ultimate, but Bunker should be pretty solid since it can deny potentially a lot of damage. With a 40 second CD it should at least be viable despite it putting your team in a stationary position. If it can be used to body block enemy Heroes I could see it being very solid indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    REALLY liking the look of Blaze. Kit seems fun... Although I'd prefer his trait to be a passive, something like "All your damaging abilities ignite your targets for X over Y seconds. Blaze gains Z armour for every burning target"

Other than that honestly TINY gripe, his kit looks excellent. Especially like the level 1 stim pack talents. Looks like he's going to be baseline tanky, and then you can talent for either VERY tanky, or more bruiserish.

Can't wait to try him out!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

i was curious cus it said his weaknesses are burst dmg and dmg but i guess thats because his defenses are slow healing and 'get the hell away from me" .

thats what i like about him, i only played with crappy ai but i can extrapolate what harder opponents would do. i like being able to literally charge in and light everything on fire as a way of saying "leave or die" and his Q has some huge range, combined with his oil slicks he can chase down and finish off people. if the enemy is bunched up he can say 'get the f out" with flaming tar and his D.

his heroics are definately going to depend on enemy comp. unless you get the 20 talent his big boom is interruptable i think. while the bunker will be great vs certain ults and combos. just a few % health lead over the enemy team in a team fight can make or break it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Lunara... Brightwing... Sgt. Hammer... Morales... Probius... Murky... All of the D3 nephalem...
    Sgt. Hammer was kinda established in SC2.

Or did you not think about who owned Hammer Securities (the merc group you hire Mauraders from)?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Sgt. Hammer was kinda established in SC2.

Or did you not think about who owned Hammer Securities (the merc group you hire Mauraders from)?
    No... they made up Sgt. Hammer exclusively for HotS, and then later added her to LOV

Also, her last name isn't "hammer," that's a nickname. So there's no relation there.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

omfg, i fucking love his fel reaver skin.

i hope it turns all his fire green.