Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolished View Post
    I implied current content, said two people not one, and I said make your own thread if you're going to point things out that don't relate.

Him soloing content from a tier before taking 30+ minutes doesn't even relate to what this video is, it's not a competition and I'm not implying that we are the best players ever 2 manning it. Using your logic however, he can't solo this boss right now, does that mean that normal eonar is harder than normal gul'dan? No, normal gul'dan at our gear level can be 2 manned as well. It cannot be compared.
    Ah so now you choose to change your goalposts? You said "A normal boss". I linked you to someone who is known for doing something that few people are capable of.

Now feel free to move your goalposts by all means but well I gave you exactly what you asked for and hell better in this situation.

Show me two people killing another boss in normal and that can be your thread.
    Oh wait I showed you someone soloing a boss. So even better than two people. So yes it does relate when I showed you something considerably better.

Also Eonar mobs are not bosses. They are trash packs that hit like wet noodles. So if anything your 2 man actually holds less weight than a solo of a boss from two previous tiers. If you really want to say the bats, demolisher or copypasted Legion mobs are anything close to a boss then that's just brilliant.

So actually it can be compared better because you and your friend killed what are essentially the equivalent of trash packs. Now I'm not denying that Eonar is undertuned god no. All of Normal is. But you asked for a Normal 2 man and I provided you with something better.

Again feel free to move your goalposts but well I don't really need to do any more as I adhered to what you asked.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-23 at 10:50 AM.

I implied current content, said two people not one, and I said make your own thread if you're going to point things out that don't relate.

Him soloing content from a tier before taking 30+ minutes doesn't even relate to what this video is, it's not a competition and I'm not implying that we are the best players ever 2 manning it. Using your logic however, he can't solo this boss right now, does that mean that normal eonar is harder than normal gul'dan? No, normal gul'dan at our gear level can be 2 manned as well. It cannot be compared.
    Congratz you soloed trash packs and not a actual boss.

That isn't anything new, hell people did it in ICC for the rep ring.

Go 2man it and show us the video.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-12-23 at 10:40 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Nah I wanna see a solo kill.

Y'now my Vengi DH is pretty beefed up atm from ToS heroic runs. I might have a go at it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-23 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly felt boarding the Paraxis should have been part of the encounter in all difficulties, just without the Feedback mechanic outside Mythic
    Yeah, but if you have a 10 man group it'd be a real problem. Unless it scaled with how many people needed to go up based on the mobs hp, so maybe for smaller groups 2 people could go up and do it.

But then do you give them a debuff to stop them going up again or just a duration debuff to stop them going up next, but they can go up on the one after.

This is why mythic should stay 20 man tbh, it lets them set mechanics and tune them accordingly rather than trying to balance them for 10-30 people. I felt like Eonar mythic was fairly well done - the only reason so many blew through it week 1 is how geared so many of us were from ToS/M+ farm and TF loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Yeah, but if you have a 10 man group it'd be a real problem. Unless it scaled with how many people needed to go up based on the mobs hp, so maybe for smaller groups 2 people could go up and do it.

But then do you give them a debuff to stop them going up again or just a duration debuff to stop them going up next, but they can go up on the one after.

This is why mythic should stay 20 man tbh, it lets them set mechanics and tune them accordingly rather than trying to balance them for 10-30 people. I felt like Eonar mythic was fairly well done - the only reason so many blew through it week 1 is how geared so many of us were from ToS/M+ farm and TF loot.
    I disagree. From what I've watched Eonar looks undertuned across all difficulties in my opinion. I mean kudos to Blizzard for trying something different but I think the execution was poor.

I implicitly state I'm not trying to compete with whoever solos whatever and your response is to go compete, but with two people instead of one... What does two manning gul'dan at our gear level prove when we are just trying to show how undertuned eonar is.

I implicitly state I'm not trying to compete with whoever solos whatever and your response is to go compete, but with two people instead of one... What does two manning gul'dan at our gear level prove when we are just trying to show how undertuned eonar is.
    Nobody was trying to make it a competition.

You asked for a 2 man. I provided you with a solo which is considerably more than you asked for. Simple as that. You decided to move the goalposts after. Which is why I ended the topic when you decided to change them. I mean feel free to keep discussing it but well I don't see the point in doing so anymore when you have been proven wrong.

Nobody is denying Eonar is undertuned either. It's a poorly executed fight. I literally have said Eonar is a garbage fight consistently. All they can do on Normal is either buff the mobs, add more mobs or increase the number of hits the Paraxis requires since adding the Mythic mechanics would be a pain in the backside.

Anyone saying Eonar is overtuned on Normal or even overtuned on first week either has a different meaning of it or their groups were just subpar.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-23 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nah I wanna see a solo kill.

Y'now my Vengi DH is pretty beefed up atm from ToS heroic runs. I might have a go at it.
    I just took my paladin to EN and got the first boss down to 47% as prot. (Fuck enrage timers)

Going to try to do it as ret now lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I'm sure some of the bosses in Antorus can be two manned outside of Eonar, but the effort and determination would be significantly higher, and the boss would most likely need to not have an enrage timer. Gul'dan a tier late using a bug/unintended mechanic to avoid his enrage doesn't relate, it just doesn't.

I'm sure some of the bosses in Antorus can be two manned outside of Eonar, but the effort and determination would be significantly higher, and the boss would most likely need to not have an enrage timer. Gul'dan a tier late using a bug/unintended mechanic to avoid his enrage doesn't relate, it just doesn't.
    If you say so.

You said u could do it so do it. You also outright ignore the fact that Eonar isn't even a real boss fight. Its nothing but trash mobs so.

Do you understand the difference between a trash mod that has a normal level and a raid boss that is a skull?

I just took my paladin to EN and got the first boss down to 47% as prot. (Fuck enrage timers)

Going to try to do it as ret now lol.
    I've done a few with the DH. But I always wanted to try an end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I've done a few with the DH. But I always wanted to try an end boss.
    Nice, I mite hop on my lock and see how well I can do with him

You said u could do it so do it. You also outright ignore the fact that Eonar isn't even a real boss fight. Its nothing but trash mobs so.

Do you understand the difference between a trash mod that has a normal level and a raid boss that is a skull?
    What are you trying to prove? Like what's your end goal here, getting me to do pointless stuff?

What are you trying to prove? Like what's your end goal here, getting me to do pointless stuff?
    Proving you don't know what undertuned means or what soloing a actual raid boss is like. You don't seem to understand why it was easy to solo that "Boss".

You make claims that other bosses are likely soloable and you can two man gul'dan....

Now prove those claims.

you soloed a trash mob, congratz want a cookie?

So your argument to me saying Eonar is undertuned is responding with it's not a boss. Show me proof it's not a boss, it gives loot like a boss, is labeled as a boss, it's in the dungeon journal as a boss... trash doesn't drop epics like Eonar does... trash doesn't have enrage timers... I'm all for making the joke that it can hardly be considered a boss because of how undertuned it is, but claiming it isn't a boss and trying to paint me and my guildy as "achieving nothing" because of it just doesn't make sense.

Proving you don't know what undertuned means or what soloing a actual raid boss is like. You don't seem to understand why it was easy to solo that "Boss".

You make claims that other bosses are likely soloable and you can two man gul'dan....

Now prove those claims.

you soloed a trash mob, congratz want a cookie?
    And you seem to deliberately attempting to be a troll.

Between you and Eleccybub you sound like elitist idiots. First - the OP never asked you to link videos or give examples in his thread. He said go and make your own thread if you feel the need (Probably so you dont need to derail his with your pettiness).
    Second, he didnt say he could 2man Gul'Dan, he said it is possible at the current gear levels. Which if its soloable would mean its possible with 2 people aswell in that fight (Second person could jump off the edge straight away and Mione solos the rest of it exactly like your linked video).

The OP said likely other bosses could be 2manned. That doesnt mean its definite, its means it might be. And it might be, we wont know until people try and try again dozens of times and spend hours practicing like Mionelol does.

Do you guys realise what the boss icon even means? Its means the enemy you fighting is 3 levels higher than you are always for hit and miss tables. That means an MC boss is technically level 113 for hit and miss tables, same as a boss in Antorus. So, if a boss is more meaningful than trash packs, that means me soloing MC is more impressive than Eonar here because I killed raid bosses solo! Afterall they are bosses in MC not just trash packs, doesnt matter that it was tuned for level 60 according to the logic you guys are using because apparently being ahead tiers is more important than the enemy being trash packs coming in.

So your argument to me saying Eonar is undertuned is responding with it's not a boss. Show me proof it's not a boss, it gives loot like a boss, is labeled as a boss, it's in the dungeon journal as a boss... trash doesn't drop epics like Eonar does... trash doesn't have enrage timers... I'm all for making the joke that it can hardly be considered a boss because of how undertuned it is, but claiming it isn't a boss and trying to paint me and my guildy as "achieving nothing" because of it just doesn't make sense.
    Yes you achieved nothing, You killed trash mobs. The proof is the fact of what you fight, Did any of it have a skull for a level? No then it isn't a boss. Its a trash mob like the raid has.

Alright it's blatantly clear that you are just ignoring that I said Eonar was undertuned as well.

So I'm gonna throw you on ignore because it's clear where this is going to go and you aren't interested in discussion. Just validation.

What are you talking about? I can kill Eonar easily just by AFKing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.