Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to start a Druid when Allied Races are out..

However I am scared to death of tanking. I am scared of failing to grab aggro... I play DPS since Vanilla, I know my roles, I know what to do (don't stand in shit, help tank keep aggro on mobs by redirecting threat [playing rogue]). I fear of being judged for being a bad tank at the first mistake....

Deleted
    I'm scared of the big bad bosses. Also I like to stand at a distance so I feel like I have the whole battlefield in my view, since I usually lead. As a healer I feel more like a tactician than a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I can't help you if you have a shit vocabulary.

Also, next time if you want to say something, fucking SAY IT. Don't fall back on lazy shit like 'you know what I mean' and the like. Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time. Make your point. Or don't bother.
    Now you're just being a cunt.
    Get out of this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    the WoW community is too annoying to tank or heal for. Even when you do a good job you never get thanked, and you make one mistake and the world is ending

Always end up getting abused at some point being a tank or healer and dps you can do whatever you like and nobody cares
    Oh, I care what DPS does, especially in modern times of WoW, where a good DPS is imo more important than heal or tank.

Also as a elitist blabla zerger tank, I dont need to be thanked, I enjoy pulling fast, its kinda like...Say a rift in Diablo 3.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Oh, I care what DPS does, especially in modern times of WoW, where a good DPS is imo more important than heal or tank.

Also as a elitist blabla zerger tank, I dont need to be thanked, I enjoy pulling fast, its kinda like...Say a rift in Diablo 3.
    Did you really need to quote me to say all that? The thread is about why you don't tank. .....kk? And you're a prime example of the kind of player why I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post

However I am scared to death of tanking. I am scared of failing to grab aggro... I play DPS since Vanilla, I know my roles, I know what to do (don't stand in shit, help tank keep aggro on mobs by redirecting threat [playing rogue]). I fear of being judged for being a bad tank at the first mistake....
    You get used to it after awhile. Try it slowly (normals and such) and see how you like it.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    I find tanking a bit boring, 99% of the time the content you do is too easy and can’t kill you. Unless you’re pushing cutting edge content for your class and item level, I find it dull. Dps don’t appreciate well grouped packs or the countless inturpts you have to cover for them. I personally find healing way more fun, the randomness of the damage from ninja pulls keeps me on my toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post

St so much and just try it! You might enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I'm scared of the big bad bosses. Also I like to stand at a distance so I feel like I have the whole battlefield in my view, since I usually lead. As a healer I feel more like a tactician than a fighter.
    Big bad bosses hehe. Dunno for me it's kinda the opposite ... it feels pretty cool to be a tiny bear tanking a huge boss.

Deleted
    Because my unkillable Guardian druid is too busy camping the world pvp spots?

my alt is a unholy dk but i queue as blood for dungeons/bgs/raids for the faster queue times

I like to learn as I go. DPS has the lowest bar of entry and responsibility, while as a tank I really need to know how stuff goes down. I remember I did like tanking when I could still be bothered, but that was years ago.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Tanking (or healing) is only fun when you play with people who know how to play. Try tanking (or healing) in pugs and you will kill yourself.