Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bet you $5 there's Wickerman jokes in Kul Tiras quests

Complete with a wink wink character named Cicholas Nage and a quest titled "not the bees".

Because it's not really WOW without some stupid jokes at least a decade out-dated.

Wickerman... ?

You just lost five dollars.

Last edited by The Anax; 2018-01-03 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post

Because you've already played a game that's not even in beta? K. Get back to me when you have something of value to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Because you've already played a game that's not even in beta? K. Get back to me when you have something of value to post.
    Actually, it was suppose to be a joke. I linked the picture of a dog peeing on Bender's head, but oddly, the picture didn't show. Oh well, The reality is, I don't give a shit if there is or is not a Wickerman joke, I was just making wise.

Actually, it was suppose to be a joke. I linked the picture of a dog peeing on Bender's head, but oddly, the picture didn't show. Oh well, The reality is, I don't give a shit if there is or is not a Wickerman joke, I was just making wise.
    Reality is that your jokes are bad.

Reality is that your jokes are bad.
    You made a post about a wickerman joke appearing in WoW, because you're cool and your post is awesome.

Deleted
    If you want something of value to be posted to you, how about you make a valueable thread instead of this one.

Stop acting like a dick

You made a post about a wickerman joke appearing in WoW, because you're cool and your post is awesome.
    I made a thread about how Blizzard makes bad, out-dated jokes and you chimed in to inform us how they're not nearly as bad as you.

Tip: Your jokes are bad.

Get back to me when you have something of value to post.
    I'd say practice what you preach lol

Am I going to go 3/3 in this subforum?

Come on y'all know there's gonna be some Nic Cage Wickerman references in those Kul Tiras wicker quests.

Am I going to go 3/3 in this subforum?

Come on y'all know there's gonna be some Nic Cage Wickerman references in those Kul Tiras wicker quests.
    By my counts I don't see anyone winning anything in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already have a wickerman reference in WoW with the toy beehive.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account

Bender's Head needs to be shooped into OP's avatar!

Thread-worthy then.

Good Doggy.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    They already have a wickerman reference in WoW with the toy beehive.
    There were already plenty of Indiana Jones references in WOW before we got the awful Uldum questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were already plenty of Indiana Jones references in WOW before we got the awful Uldum questline.
    You misspelled "the only memorable questline in all of uldum"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

You misspelled "the only memorable questline in all of uldum"
    Umm the whole questline in Uldum is a reference to Raiders of the Lost Arc, it was memorable for being an over the top mess of nostalgic laced nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm the whole questline in Uldum is a reference to Raiders of the Lost Arc, it was memorable for being an over the top mess of nostalgic laced nonsense.
    Well let's see there was the indiana jones questline in uldum...

And then... like... some quest about digging tol'vir out of the dirt, or something?

Probably had to kill a bunch of vultures in there somewhere.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Well let's see there was the indiana jones questline in uldum...

And then... like... some quest about digging tol'vir out of the dirt, or something?

Probably had to kill a bunch of vultures in there somewhere.
    Are you for real? The first and last quest in the main Uldum questline features Harrison Jones and throughout the quest set pieces from Raiders of the Lost Arc were recreated.

It was super cheesy and stupid then and it is now. If you liked it you liked it, but let's not pretend something isn't what it is just because you liked it.

If this is something you liked and think is among the best examples of Wow's idea of pop culture references and humor, well then you'd probably dig cheesy Nicolas Cages jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is something you liked and think is among the best examples of Wow's idea of pop culture references and humor, well then you'd probably dig cheesy Nicolas Cages jokes.
    you're the one who brought up nic cage jokes

And frankly all of Uldum's other quest lines, and most of cataclysm's questlines in general, were boring and quite unmemorable. I welcomed the bit of levity Uldum's harrison jones quests gave, instead of the generic "kill 20 twilight cultists at a camp" quests that saturated every other cata zone.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.