Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DekyD View Post
    BM is fine.
    It's not though.

The fact that you can respec to MM doesn't make BM fine.

BMs problem is already being overpopulated even being the lowest dps. They also need their aoe redesigned so it isn't reliant on a shitty pet AI.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    They also need their aoe redesigned so it isn't reliant on a shitty pet AI.
    The pet AI has nothing to do with how terrible our AoE is. Its a combination of 1 part lack of range and 1000 parts lack of raw damage. Either Multishot or Beast Cleave needs to just flat out do way more damage, or both.

BM is fine for where we are at in the xpac, if this was the beginning of Legion then yes changes would be needed, but at this point I wouldn't expect more then a few small things here and there. BfA is going to have a lot of changes for all spec's and I would presume thats where the majority of the Dev team is focused right now.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Araya View Post
    BfA is going to have a lot of changes for all spec's and I would presume thats where the majority of the Dev team is focused right now.
    Except you're wrong.

Graph representation in your links are fine. The game is so realistic. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    I don't know too much about BM,but imo,they should reward the more engaging gameplay choice with better DPS.
    So going by that logic, why is Affliction anywhere near the top let alone #1?

Dps totaly depends on gear. I have bm hunter with all legendary and normal 21set heroic20 set.
    I am raiding heroic antorus now and i am always above mid at dps(all people is nearly at my ilvl)

Honestly all they need to do is buff thunderslash back up a bit. That would fix everything for BM, give us the dps boost we need and make T21 worth wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmin View Post
    Honestly all they need to do is buff thunderslash back up a bit. That would fix everything for BM, give us the dps boost we need and make T21 worth wearing.
    I thought about it myself, buffing that and reverting dire frenzy specific adjustment would fix suprisingly many things that are wrong with bm now. It would:
    -promote more engaged dire frenzy playstyle than lolstomp
    -buff 4p t21 by making AotW simply better cd.
    -dump 2p t19 without nerfing it
    -get us so much needed buff to our aoe
    -buff a little single target to be more competetive

The only bad thing that i can think of is it would force people to wear wrist (but we already prioritize legendaries not occuping 6p slots, so the ones going into those slots are trash most of the time) and cd reduction shenanigans if AotW tuning would be off (but having option to "aoe burst" every 30-45s depending on using cof or not would be nice for a change).
    Last edited by keyone01; 2018-01-09 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Araya View Post
    BM is fine for where we are at in the xpac, if this was the beginning of Legion then yes changes would be needed.

No, it isn't and your post makes no sense at all.

If you don't care about the expansion any more that's up to you. Millions of people are still playing and their DPS matters to them.

Another idea
    You dont have the right to criticise and underestimate bm for being mobile.
    Other range classes are not mobile but they do a little much damage .
    For dummy yes other classes can do much damage but in raid it must be equal or similar
    Then you can say mobility is being compansated in raid.
    If bm does lower damage in raid, it means at dummy much worse lower
    So dont say that bm is easy class and deserve less dps

What is sad to me, I have an ALT Hunter and managed to get close to the same ILVL as my main Mage. Mage is 962 and Hunter is 959. My mage sims for 2.1M DPS where as my BM Hunter is only simming for 1.6M DPS.

This is WoD all over again for Hunters. Survival is trash, BM is MEH, and Marksman is once again top dog for the rest of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    What is sad to me, I have an ALT Hunter and managed to get close to the same ILVL as my main Mage. Mage is 962 and Hunter is 959. My mage sims for 2.1M DPS where as my BM Hunter is only simming for 1.6M DPS.

This is WoD all over again for Hunters. Survival is trash, BM is MEH, and Marksman is once again top dog for the rest of the expansion.
    the rest? its been like this since legion launched pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    the rest? its been like this since legion launched pretty much.
    I only started playing my Hunter recently.. But I thought there was a tier this expansion where everyone and their mom was playing BM?? Wasn't it in Nighthold?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post

1.Do you have the necessary legendaries and set
    2.what is the difference at raid?

I'm sorry but BM should do low dps, the spec is so trivial to play its stupid. Less skill it takes to play the spec the less damage it should do. I main a hunter so i'm not bashing on BM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Whoever picks this spec indicates they like things going the easy way for them. Someone who prefers a class with unhinged mobility that revolves around tapping 3 buttons on cooldown shouldn't cry wolf about the position of the spec.

Besides, playing hunter overall in PvP has been attrocious throughout the expansion.
    Yeah...because there is absolutely no plausible reason that anyone would play BM either than it was easy?

Maybe people pick it because they like it...despite how bad it is? Maybe they like the ability to have two pets? Maybe they like exotic pets which are exclusive to BM...maybe they don't like MM or want to play melee?

But yes again on and make pointless assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanis119 View Post
    I'm sorry but BM should do low dps, the spec is so trivial to play its stupid. Less skill it takes to play the spec the less damage it should do. I main a hunter so i'm not bashing on BM.
    By that logic my DH, affli and enha shammy should do way lower dps because they are easy as hell.