Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Nah...

Genn assassinates Anduin after Anduin learns of his "secret," Wrathion gets upset he loses his boy toy and helps Sylvanas kill Genn, Tyrande and the Nightelves take over Stormwind after finding out Genn was behind the burning of Teldrassil...and the Alliance with no clear Human leader, disbands instead of trying to work things out amongst the leadership still left.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2017-12-30 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Yes please, Blizzard, make it happen, right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    They ain't going to kill Sylvanas any time soon, her fanbase won't allow it.
    Yet they killed Arthas. Sylvanas isn't going to be around for much longer. Good thing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Joan of Arc does not approve this message :P

Meh... there is no redemption in death, only in life (or undeath)
    There is no greater reward than martyrdom.

Life, mundane is merely a dust in the eye of eternity.

Thinking Sylvanas will die in wow, bhahahahahaha. Next you are gona tell me Optimus Prime stayed dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taelon View Post
    Says more about you unable to understand the lasting resentment of the faction war from alliance players. Maybe theirs a valid reason instead of just handwaving it.

pls dont be so toxic about toxicity :P
    Oh I understand it perfectly, enough to know this resentment is rooted in nothing but a self perceived slight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Yet they killed Arthas. Sylvanas isn't going to be around for much longer. Good thing!
    Except Arthas was blatant villain to anything living (and even unliving, with the Forsaken's creation) since the end of the WC3 Human campaign. He turned almost cartoonish in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    How am I insulting you? I didn't make you what you are and I'm not terribly concerned about what you choose to put your penis into. However, that doesn't mean I won't point out the fact that you rabidly defend her simply because you want to shag a walking corpse.
    Question answered by everything written after it. Brilliant indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    You can't joust unarmed. It's perfectly reasonable to hate her considering she's a villain that Blizzard keeps around to appease these freaks when realistically we should've slain her ages ago and been done with it. Just another testament to how horrible Blizzard is when it comes to writing an interesting, engaging story with characters that aren't all Mary/Gary Sues that they have to kill off or leave behind in asinine ways.
    Except Sylvanas is objectively no villain, not on the level of people like Arthas, Deathwing and the like.

This of course means that everything that somehow meant to justify the adjective is little more than mental diarrhea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I don't have any problem with Sylvanas as a character. I do question her Forsaken's place in the Horde, and where a slogan like "death to the living" has any place in a faction made up of primarily the living...
    I think Sylvanas as Warchief is crazy stupid, and even Vol'jin said he didn't think it was a good idea, except that his particular brand of sky spirits - which no other faction in the Horde even believes in - told him to.

There was a great "whoa!" moment when the characters parted to show Vol'jin as the first non-Orc Warchief, and then we immediately left our own reality, and he never got his moment. He got totally hosed, and then they killed him off in a boring "tit for tat" faction balance.
    Varian had a moment of glory that brought tears to my eyes, and poor troll boy died a pointless death.

The promotion of Sylvanas felt like a "well, we have no big name characters left, and people really like her" asspull, and Vol'jin died for fanservice. Which I guess makes sense in an entire fanservice expansion that saw one of the biggest names in Warcraft resurrected from the dead to stand around giving out guests and saying edgy things, but I don't have to like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post

Life... is mundane, but Undeath is MAGICAL!, ITS ETERNAL! GLORIOUS! COME AND JOIN THE CULT OF THE DAMNED AND BECOME ETERNAL!!!

I hope they patch up at the end of the expac and get married. That would be the perfect plot.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, Anduin is a bitch and cant do anything without Genn dragging him along.

Second of all, errbody know that its Wrathion + Anduin (Anduin clearly the bottom).

Deleted
    Life... is mundane, but Undeath is MAGICAL!, ITS ETERNAL! GLORIOUS! COME AND JOIN THE CULT OF THE DAMNED AND BECOME ETERNAL!!!
    It is a rot itself, brother. Forsaken should let Naaru to reforge them. Put crystal coating over their sin filled bones.

Anduin is too much of a wuss for that to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a rot itself, brother. Forsaken should let Naaru to reforge them. Put crystal coating over their sin filled bones.
    and become a blind follower of the Naaru? naaaah

Deleted
    and become a blind follower of the Naaru? naaaah
    Sight very often is nothing more than obstruction, brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Go get em champ:

Deleted
    Its just a game dudes

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so let me get this straight. An Alliance fanboy wants to kill off yet another Horde character even after everyone we lost plus the lack of Horde involvement in Legion? Alliance had the spotlight and the glory the whole expansion and it's not enough for you?

Ok so we kill off Sylvanas. Who replaces her? Baine? Lor'themar? Those are the only leaders we have anymore who Blizzard continues to neglect. They hardly have any character development. They've always just been background characters. Unlike the Alliance where you still have most of your leaders that have been in the game since vanilla. When is Malfurion going to die? Or Tyrande? Or Mekkatorque? Or at least one of the Bronzebeard brothers, Magni or Muradin or even Brann? I thought for sure Velen was going to die but it seems he made it through too. You lost one guy and that was Varian (RIP one of my favorite characters). Over the years we've lost several leaders. Cairne, Garrosh (who Blizzard turns into a stupid cliche evil villain with terrible writing then they kill him off), Vol'jin who died a stupid death, and the "retirement" of Thrall who is trapped somewhere down in Deepholm with a demon who might be dead too. Knowing Blizzard we may never know. We couldn't even keep one of our captains, Nazgrim.

So now we're scraping the bottom of the barrel by putting Sylvanas, a blood elf, in charge of an orc, tauren, troll centered Horde. We couldn't put Lor'themar in charge because all I know of him is that he doesn't want to be in charge of the blood elves for some stupid reason so the blood elves STILL are left without a real official leader. It's only been what? 10 years?. So I can imagine he wouldn't want to be warchief either. Baine couldn't take charge because of his lack of experience as a leader and not to mention his DEVELOPMENT. We hardly even know what Baine is all about. All we know of him is that he is the son of Cairne and the new racial leader for the tauren, that's it.

So all we have left really is Sylvanas and Varok Saurfang who Blizzard continues to ignore (maybe not so much in BfA, we'll see though). Baine and Lor'themar weren't even in the BfA cinematic as if they don't even exist anymore or even important. Saurfang was a background character so anybody who wasn't familiar with him would've mistaken him for a regular orc soldier. So we couldn't even have any of our leaders in that since the only real living one we have left is Sylvanas.

It's not good enough for you though you want WoW to be a 100% Alliance focused game where there are no orcs, tauren, or trolls or any other Horde race unless it involves killing them.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2018-01-05 at 05:26 PM.