Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    No, that's being human.

It's normal to be nicer to people you like, your abject lack of logic means most humans are creeps? Disingenuous as it comes.
    It's normal to be respectful to other people. Otherwise people can rightfully call you a jerk. Being nicer than basic courtesy can be reserved for people you like, sure. A person going out of their way to only show common decency towards people they want to date is a sign of poor character. Some people take the risk, most others don't.

Nope only leather jacket bikers.

Anything you read about women on these forums is a guess at best.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Being nice does not give you ground to date anybody, because its expected that you be nice to people.... You need to actually be someone beyond that general human decency trait that the other person finds interesting.

Does being nice help you: No, but it doesent hurt either. Does being a creep or an asshole help you: No and it actually hurts you 90% of the time.

Jesus H Christ. How did this thread get to 19 pages?

If a dude feels the need to point out how he's a "nice guy" but women still won't date him, that's an obvious pointer to the fact that he is creepy as fuck, and the reason why women steer clear of him is because he oozes "needy and emotionally manipulative".

If you are actually a normal human being, and actually behave like one (taking care of yourself helps too) it's almost impossible not to end up dating someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Being nice does not give you ground to date anybody, because its expected that you be nice to people.... You need to actually be someone beyond that general human decency trait that the other person finds interesting.

Does being nice help you: No, but it doesent hurt either. Does being a creep or an asshole help you: No and it actually hurts you 90% of the time.
    The who "nice guy" thing is brought up because a lot of women are attracted to not very nice men. And then those women are upset and claim there are no nice guys. Then they become feminists and hate men their entire life because they assume all men are like this.

A lot of women are attracted to bad boys, and figure they can tame the beast and make him into a good boy. Kinda like the Beauty and the Beast, except the dude wasn't ugly to begin with. On the bright side the LifeTime channel has a lot of material to work with. Down side it creates a lot of angry feminists who wouldn't mind caging all men due to fear of them all being rapists.

Part of the problem is that at age 25, there aren't a ton of women dating younger, and the ones at are don't meet up on the venn diagram very much with the guys at 25 who want to meet up with them. On the other hand, age 25 women are basically the highest social status people in existence, these girls basically are just beating guys off with a 20 foot pole because they just throw themselves at them repeatedly.

To frame the problem, for basically all the girls that you'd be interested in that you have a chance in, you're competing with an age range of guys between 18 through 39, whereas the girls that age are competing with women age ranges 18-28, its basically double the demand for the same supply.

Of course, the dating game gets much EASIER for men as they get older, since once you run into single women at age 28-30 when you have a decent career is one of the easiest things to pull off, and you still have access to the previous supply as well as you did previously. Your best bet is to just keep looking, and if you feel bitter about the rejection, you'll feel much better in 10 years when the picky women stayed single and got stuck single, and the women who hooked up with scumbags live terrible lives, get divorced, and can't find a guy who wants damaged goods.

women are attracted to guys who aren't "nice guys" because "nice guys" tend to treat women like they're on a pedestal instead of like other human beings, or that since they're being decent in a basic normal way to a woman they are owed dates and time and sex, and then get super resentful when their behavior is called creepy or their 'goddess' simply isn't interested. It's not rocket surgery. Stop hitting on your goddamn coworkers. Go do your hobbies and see if anyone is around that interests you that is also doing that hobby, and don't come on like a dog chasing a bitch in heat as soon as there isn't a ring on her finger. Women can smell desperation, and everything you write makes you sound undersocialized and awkward, which isn't going to work in your favor if you're not also drop dead gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Well, I get that. What I don't get is why I don't get a chance VS the random guy she barely knows, and what she does know isn't positive. If it was a once or twice event, I would think that. But for it to happen so often there has to be a common denominator. I've known lots of girls who I wasn't attracted to, but I definitely would have said yes should they asked me out, just to give them a shot. It's just one date.
    Because you're desperate and they aren't. They can afford not to give someone even "just one date" if they aren't interested in that person. It seems you don't have that luxury.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    I'm 25. I have my own place, a good job, car, and I workout everyday. Yet, whenever I approach a woman I deem attractive, they always give me the same excuses as to why they don't want to go out with me. "I have a boyfriend", "You're a good guy but I don't feel that way toward you", etc. I've even gone to all of my female co-workers and asked if any of them would like to go on a date with me. I was rejected, by all of them.

It doesn't make any sense because work would seem like THE place to approach someone for a relationship. We both share a common interest which is some of the main advice I've received about getting into a relationship. It doesn't seem to work because even though we have a common interest, my co-workers are not attracted to me. Yet, I see them always checking out the more attractive guys I work with and talk to them a lot throughout the day.

I compliment women, hold open doors for them, treat them with respect. I don't seem to be getting anything in return here. I treat them like humans but no one wants to be with me. I have confidence but I always see jerks and those who do the complete opposite of what I do seem to get more dates than I do. What do I need to do differently to get into a relationship? Is the main thing that matters looks? I'd consider myself below average if that is the case.
    First of all, Nice guys finish last, Nice guys are backup for whats a good word....whore? Women doesn't know what they really want (basically they dont know jackshit. Women will ALWAYS go for the Bad Boys, like One night stands, etc, and regret it at 30 when their sexual value (or biological clock) loses to almost nothing.

Secondly, Women will not look at you if you are not successful (as in, same as them, in terms of job or w/e). So Co-worker will be -100% for you, they will look for better, lets say a Mcdonalds Worker, the women will be attracted to a lawyer (anything better than Maccas). So if your job is a "good job" then they will want a man who has better job than yours.

Remember, Women dont know shit when it comes to what they want.

I suggest you look up MGTOW, you don't have to be one at all, but they really tell you truth about women. One truth: Women are heading to misery, cause? Being slutty and riding dick carousels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    First of all, Nice guys finish last, Nice guys are backup for whats a good word....whore? Women doesn't know what they really want (basically they dont know jackshit. Women will ALWAYS go for the Bad Boys, like One night stands, etc, and regret it at 30 when their sexual value (or biological clock) loses to almost nothing.

Secondly, Women will not look at you if you are not successful (as in, same as them, in terms of job or w/e). So Co-worker will be -100% for you, they will look for better, lets say a Mcdonalds Worker, the women will be attracted to a lawyer (anything better than Maccas). So if your job is a "good job" then they will want a man who has better job than yours.

Remember, Women dont know shit when it comes to what they want.

I suggest you look up MGTOW, you don't have to be one at all, but they really tell you truth about women. One truth: Women are heading to misery, cause? Being slutty and riding dick carousels.
    Lol when the incels have nowhere else to go.

The best advice I can give is this:

Stop worrying about what women think and just do you. You can chase girls for years with little success - the key is to get them to chase you. Just do the things that make you the happiest and you'll grab the attention you're after.

The girls that dig the assholes are probably not worth your time, anyway. There might be some other girls who like you and are asking this same question.

Keep trying you will find the girl you like. The girls have problem they think because they have pus... they want to go with the best male .

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    I'm 25. I have my own place, a good job, car, and I workout everyday. Yet, whenever I approach a woman I deem attractive, they always give me the same excuses as to why they don't want to go out with me. "I have a boyfriend", "You're a good guy but I don't feel that way toward you", etc. I've even gone to all of my female co-workers and asked if any of them would like to go on a date with me. I was rejected, by all of them.

It doesn't make any sense because work would seem like THE place to approach someone for a relationship. We both share a common interest which is some of the main advice I've received about getting into a relationship. It doesn't seem to work because even though we have a common interest, my co-workers are not attracted to me. Yet, I see them always checking out the more attractive guys I work with and talk to them a lot throughout the day.

I compliment women, hold open doors for them, treat them with respect. I don't seem to be getting anything in return here. I treat them like humans but no one wants to be with me. I have confidence but I always see jerks and those who do the complete opposite of what I do seem to get more dates than I do. What do I need to do differently to get into a relationship? Is the main thing that matters looks? I'd consider myself below average if that is the case.
    Who cares if you're a "nice" guy, everyone's nice. Seems like you're absolutely not interesting. Perhaps weird or creepy? You do seem to think that you deserve something "in return" because you play the game. Oh, I compliment women and hold doors for them, why isn't there any sex coming out of the machine?

Also, never fuck the company.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Then according to your flawed definition - there are no nice people on earth. But one thing I can say, there are people with deluded self-serving logic.
    The fuck are you talking about? Most people I know tend to do nice things for other people with no expectation of reciprocation. That's what makes them generally nice people. Are you having trouble wrapping your mind around the idea of doing something nice for the sake of it as opposed to doing something to receive something in return?

The fact that the holding doors thing pops up in EVERY "nice guy can't get a girl" thread is cringey as fuck. I hold doors for anyone, guy or girl. Most people I know do the same.

You seem to be missing the fact that OP is suggesting that just because he does things that normal, decent people would do for strangers he should be rewarded with dates.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2017-12-25 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    self confident asshole
    This is the only tactic I have ever used and it works. Plus a good glob of humor and smörgåsbord of playful insults directed at the target. However, I think my absolute best advantage, is the fact that from a young age I completely came to peace with the idea of me being "forever alone", so I really have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. I don't hide anything, I am at peace with who I am and what I want to do with my life and if anyone is interested in me, they can go ahead and make the first move.

To me, there are few things worst then being in a relationship with someone you don't want to be around. Il Hiroshima in anyone who is up for it, but I will only purse a true relationship with someone if I consider them a friend, and not some "casual friend" BS, im talking getting wasted together, chucking dead batteries from an overpass, pulling an all-nighter playing Bomberman type friend. They say opposites attract, and I would say that is certainly true with those I have been with, but for me, I need a extra large helping of overlap. I want to be in love with someone, not just a room mate I get to bang. I dont know jack shit about the dating scene and proverbial courtship ritual and I dont care to learn it, yet its been that lack of interest that has always gotten someone to make the first move on me.

But if you are just looking to get your dangus wet, you really dont need to put that much effort in. I mean im a real shitty person and ive managed to do that at least a couple times, sometimes I dont even have to pay!
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2017-12-25 at 07:31 AM.

Nope, most women like dominant male. That's why most women cheat on weak guys .
    Most of the nice men show people that they are nice because they are weak, and don't have any trait else than being nice.
    like the nerd Boys in school days. They act very nicely so they will not get beaten. Men do it so there girl friends don't dump them.

Women are inbuilt to find the male who can give them and their offspring the most degree of security. In the ancient times it was brute strength and physicality. Nowadays it is money and social status.

Deleted
    They like nice guys because they are - as natural pleasers - easily manipulated.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dear god, you approached EVERY woman in your workplace?! That just screams desperate and/or creepy from a mile away and both are huge turn-offs.

Also "I ask out every woman i meet, and you're lucky candidate #1732!" is not the best way to make a woman feel special or appreciated.
    Ily mmoc