Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If OP is a virgin, find a nice clean prostitute and break that ceiling. At this point, everything is in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    And all the upsides of crabs.
    Yeah, I could pay for it but there is no way I would touch a human body that is "used" solely for sex on a daily basis. For me to have worry-free sex I'd need a certificate that the person is still a virgin like me and all kinds of checks on health.

Maybe in 20-30 years we can have "clean" robot sex, I might try that haha. I don't really care tbh, I am happy which is the most important part.

Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    If OP is a virgin, find a nice clean prostitute and break that ceiling. At this point, everything is in your head.
    Don't.

Use the internet. Buy some good lube from your local grocery store. Jerk off.

Move on with your life.

Besides dating or seeing ladies these days is very dangerous. There is alot of man-hate going around and there are a lot of people looking to jump onto the hate wagon.

I invested in a flesh light, honestly. Best investment i've made in a long time. Saved me a ton of cash and hassle.

Maybe the virgin is a denial fetishist in a committed relationship and gets off on not getting f*****.

Who are you to judge.

It's only sad if you think it's sad. No idea why people emphasize sex so much. You can be perfectly happy without it. I know I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    You aren't a man until you have "taken a woman"

at least this is what they want you to believe.
    My grandpa said "You aren't a man until you served the obligatory military draft". Apparently being a man has a lot of meanings, all very much subjective and biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    It's only sad if you think it's sad. No idea why people emphasize sex so much. You can be perfectly happy without it. I know I am.
    It's overrated more then anything. When it's over you're left with a person that you'll get tired of eventually.

It's what couples talk about when "the magic is gone"

There never was any magic. It was your brain tricking you into thinking you needed companionship, when really, you just wanted to reproduce. Something that can be maintained via masturbation.

Fleshlight. Lube. Internet. = Freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My grandpa said "You aren't a man until you served the obligatory military draft". Apparently being a man has a lot of meanings, all very much subjective and biased.
    There is a lot of bullshit humans say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Never understood why virginity is shamed so much.

Some people just aren't interested. Some people just don't have the drive or desire.
    Agreed.

Love is an emotional connection. You don't need the physical one unless you want babies...and I don't want no damn babies.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I had sex and it didn’t stand up to the hype..

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I had sex and it didn’t stand up to the hype..
    Yup. Eventually my food was being eaten. My space being lived in. Not enough room in my bed.

My fucking cat stopped sleeping with me.

Sex and Love is bullshit.

Stop playing the game. That's the winning move.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    24 here and still virgin. I would like to try it but I am not really unhappy though. In fact, I have never really felt lonely.
    ya but sex is waaaay better than masturbation. at least in my experience. Me and my SO do it 3+ times a day (we can only see each other once a week because of work) and ive never been into any of that weird personal play that some people do so i can't comment on how satisfying that may or may not be.

Not 30 but soon to be.

0 desire or drive for it. Plenty of other things in my life that take up a lot of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    While my virginity was taken in my youth roughly 11 years ago, I haven't had any intercourse since then. The reason is quite simple. I have no desire for it. A relationship is a limiter of the greatest degree, and intercourse is a quick fix like the state of drugs.

When I decide to procreate. I will do it for that fact alone. But until I have reached my epitome there is no reason to limit it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

5+ Year Old Account
    Haha what is this post? Seeing spider net here and there.

Merry Xmas bastards.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2017-12-24 at 02:00 PM.

Guys shaming other guys for being virgins is just so immature. If someone's a "virgin" through his/her own will and is happy with it, then who are others to judge? It's not like this world needs more sex and more people in it anyway.

Go back to watching The Big Bang Theory.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-12-24 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    lmaoing at virgins making excuses ahaha i choose not to have sex ahahhahahaha right

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    lmaoing at virgins making excuses ahaha i choose not to have sex ahahhahahaha right
    That name checks out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    That name checks out.
    And Moss is probably a virgin . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    ya but sex is waaaay better than masturbation. at least in my experience. Me and my SO do it 3+ times a day (we can only see each other once a week because of work) and ive never been into any of that weird personal play that some people do so i can't comment on how satisfying that may or may not be.
    I'd actually argue against that.

Especially today with virtuality and fleshlights and good lube... Soon masturbation will be better than sex becase there's no emotional attachment, no commitment, no weirdness.

It's a glorious future.

So many Incels in this thread :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh... Humanity.
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?