Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Shoplifter View Post
    Why are you all equating sex with relationships?
    Because eventually sex becomes important in a relationship. Unless of course you are both asexual.

its funny how none of those problems this guy has mentioned are even an issue with the right girl.

the right girl doesnt need to infringe on any of these activities.

5+ Year Old Account
    That's a totally different subject though.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    - real friends - Bros before Hoes has never been more important here. I have always had more meaningful relationships with my long time friends, rather than with women who come and go.

- freedom to travel - That's just it. Why not travel with someone else? Because work scheduals, time, money, opinion on where to go.

- pets - Okay you got me. Almost every woman i've dated says they don't like pets, or they have allergies.
    Are all your friends single too? Lol the reality in my social circle(s) is that around 30 people settle down and the hoes start to come before the bros, because the hoes already have the kids and their wallet. Usually that means they will have to pick their family or "friend" activities - resulting mostly in the former. Heck, organizing a trip to the cinema or meeting at a bar for 5 dudges has become a task that requires 2-5 weeks of planning in advance..

I never liked traveling to begin with. The best girlfriends were always the ones that also loved staying indoors as well .

Pets are usually a girl/women magnet. Especially when you are around 30, because they all satiate their desire to cuddle kids with pets. It's actually one hell of a task finding one that doesn't want pets as replacement kids or already has a borderline bestial relationship with their pet. Especially the ones with large dogs are almost all coo-coo.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-12-24 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    its funny how none of those problems this guy has mentioned are even an issue with the right girl.

the right girl doesnt need to infringe on any of these activities.
    My point exactly, if it is seen as some sort of chore then it is not a relationship with the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    32 virgin here, the reason I don't like the idea is because of fear of AIDS. I know you can use condoms, but I am hypochondriac so I am scared of sickness all the time. I already had heart phobia anxiety for 2 years. Thinking I might have gotten AIDS would be similar bad. That's my story.
    I would rather die at 30 than be a virgin at 30

10+ Year Old Account
    And what are you waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The ones who never had it most likely.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    There's like no correlation between the two
    I'd bet a lot against that claim. There's not a ton of empirical evidence, but what we do have suggests that people that have sex regularly are happier.

Of course, all bets are off for asexuals, but involuntary celibacy sounds awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not make pointless threads just to troll others.