Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People this Is horde vs alliance go enjoy your kul'tiras/zandalari PVE while we enjoy the warfronts

Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    Seeing as all of this talk about some sort of battle of lordaeron and plenty of other battles, I've seen Is it safe to say that this Is gonna be a huge world PVP pre event for the expansion Is it?
    Not likely.

- - - Updated - - -

People this Is horde vs alliance go enjoy your kul'tiras/zandalari PVE while we enjoy the warfronts
    Warfronts are an entirely PvE feature. 20 vs PvE... in case you didn't understand the reveal. Imagine Alterac Valley but only 1 faction going at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    How in the hell can it take you 3 weeks to win 3 BGs? I'm thinking that's a gross exaggeration. Sure, you could say you simply suck at PvP. But there are 40 man battlegrounds where you can just AFK and win. It did not take you 3 weeks unless you only tried it once a week.
    You had to win 2 specific BG's, and depending on your faction.....

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Not likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Warfronts are an entirely PvE feature. 20 vs PvE... in case you didn't understand the reveal. Imagine Alterac Valley but only 1 faction going at it.
    Oh wow how sad

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Forced pvp/pve or any content u dont enjoy is bad, imagine having a forced pet battle encounter in a raid or some other shit
    900+ level 25 pets, would be hilarious to have people asking me to boost them because of my pets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    it very well could have taken up to a month or longer JUST to get 3 BG wins.
    i have 5 or 6 cloaks i forget never took more than 3 attempts, a month is just a stupid statement, i'd love proof of someone actually going 0-50 in those BG's i bet it was more like 0-7 but they tried once every 5 days, wow you really deserve that legendary! imagine in previous xpacs where you would of....never got shit because putting that little effort into the game never got you anything.

the greatest change has been the -40% damage in world pvp, all the scrubs who used to just stun you and kill you in 3 seconds now get surprised as fuck when you survive and turn the tables. blizzard still has a long way to go fixing world pvp and i doubt an event will force pvp it's still complete shit for balancing, only pvp templates allows actual pvp.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2017-12-25 at 01:42 AM.

Seeing as all of this talk about some sort of battle of lordaeron and plenty of other battles, I've seen Is it safe to say that this Is gonna be a huge world PVP pre event for the expansion Is it?
    Very unlikely, they said while the story is based on a faction war, its not a PvP expansion, so the odds of them forcing world PvP for the pre-event is pretty close to 0%

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much reeing happens when there is anything PvP related

Faction-based doesn't have to mean PVP-based.

I would gladly get you them if they were available anywhere. It was not only possible, but very common between my alt characters.

As I said:

You likely were on a good battlegroup therefore higher luck with groups, and possibly Alliance side (although I have heard of Horde not having this issue as well) - Assuming the people saying this absolutely happened to them must not have been trying is asinine.

There's literally nothing that existed back then that would PREVENT this exact scenario from happening.
    yup im horde, and luck prevents this scenario eventually you're just going to win you can't be on the crap side every single BG for a month, and very common between multiple characters? you're saying you not only managed something like 0-50 on 1 character but possibly 0-300 across many characters?

you should spread your name, tell the world (of warcraft) to blacklist you from everything that you can group for, you're either the worst or the unluckiest player in the game and should be avoided at all costs.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if Siege Battles was back in again. Haven't seen that since Wrath and really kind of bored of same old Arathi Basin Style Gameplay/Zerg Line Ganking.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the lore and setting is about PVP, but most fighting will still be PVE faction vs. faction. Something that doesn't interest me in the slightest.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Point me to any system that says "You can't be grouped with low geared/bad/unskilled/new players" that existed in Pandaria.

You can't, because it didn't exist. And with tons of LFR heroes trying to get their cape, if anything, it was actually MORE LIKELY that you would be grouped with those players than not.
    That was my experience. For my first cloak I think I went 0-11 to start when trying for the mines win. Each BG was just horde PvPers farming ally LFR heroes. But I learned my lesson after that and recruited some of my PvPer friends from the rogue forums for all my cloaks afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not.

7.3.5 has some pvp aspects, but 7.3.5 isn't the pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    How in the hell can it take you 3 weeks to win 3 BGs? I'm thinking that's a gross exaggeration.
    I wish I was exaggerating. Honest.

Sure, you could say you simply suck at PvP. But there are 40 man battlegrounds where you can just AFK and win. It did not take you 3 weeks unless you only tried it once a week.
    I'm Alliance, not Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    More likely PvP-ish but more centered on PvP, so far they seem to have learned their lesson from the Legendary cloaks questline and between the last 2 expansions PvE-ers haven't been forced to PvP to complete PvE stuff.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    if you got a shitty rating, then yes else no
    Fun fact. Gear from Antorus LFR trumps PVP gear from shitty ratings. You can literally afk through all fights on the LFR and have better gear for pvp than the average pvp-er. Amazing, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    Fun fact. Gear from Antorus LFR trumps PVP gear from shitty ratings. You can literally afk through all fights on the LFR and have better gear for pvp than the average pvp-er. Amazing, no?
    and fightin people below 1000 mmr is how much different?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Forced pvp is the worst things that ever happend to the game
    Forced pvp is worst thing ever happend to PVE players

Forced pve is worst thing ever happend to PVP players

Dont be so limited. Some ppl like killing programmed dragons with timers, others like to fight vs people. I like both

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    How about rewarding organized content with exclusive armor designs, mounts and other cosmetic rewards?

Why are raiders so obsessed with keeping the gear treadmill in raiding, when it clearly does not function?
    Because the biggest effort must equal the biggest reward.
    Though, if it makes you feel better, I think mythic should be removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    Well actually doing RBG's requires 20 people as well, you can't do it without another 10 people also organized and queuing against you, but otherwise agreed.
    Except its not harder to organise. You divide into groups and that's it. If someone dies, it isn't a wipe and try again. You also get rewarded for losing in PvP.

But, we both know people go for 10 and 15 in RBG anyways. Easier to organise.

More likely to be a full on PvE event. Warfront
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*