Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    TLDR[/B] -- Do NOT underestimate Anduin in any way! Don't be a Garrosh going up against Thrall and underestimating his full toolkit of abilities simply because he looks soft. Its a good way to get vaporized like a helpless child.
    Excellent post!

I would only add that one of the greatest flaws of Anduin has been his overwhelming ability to waffle on any given subject. If he ever stopped flip-flopping and worrying about being such a good guy to all sides, and really focused on winning? THAT would be dangerous! I think that's what we got a glimpse of during the BfA cinematic. He drops his father's sword and stops trying to be something he's not.

If there's one thing the Horde should be most concerned with, it's a focused, determined Anduin who isn't trying to save everyone anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Given the state of the Horde, I don't think the Horde even takes itself seriously.
    To be fair, at this point, everyone is laughable sack of ****. Maybe except Khadgar who is at least consistent character, which character is not botched?

Yeah, just a teenager spotted crying in the battlefield, bringing an entire defeated army back to top shape. Maybe the orcs wouldn't take him seriously but the other races appreciate the power of magic

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    So we have badass Dwarven trio, Ware-motherfucking-wolf, guy that fought legion for a 1000 years, High Elf ranger that mere presence can sent the BE precious Sunwell into shit and a King that can heal and shield his army in seconds...

And horde have some screaming banshee, bunch of walking corpses, a herd of cows, self destructive greedy green midgets, and some green muscular yelling savages with IQ of a rolling pumpkin...

So how do I take this "Horde" seriously ???
    You can try to twist if however you want but "badass dwarven trio" and "ware blah blah wolf" already loses any support. Now Turalyon and Alleria ARE badass but most of the Alliance leaders that have been at the forefront have been uninspired 2 dimensional goodie two shoes and/or emotional wrecks. By contrast, Horde leaders are conniving, dedicated, strong and stubborn to a fault.

I still think Garrosh was the best character that Warcraft has had in a long time; one who knew what he was and wasn't afraid to do what he thought was right no matter the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bythelight View Post
    Turalyon made the entire Orc army sh*t themselves in the 1st war just by using the light.

Anduin is more gifted in the usage of the light than Turalyon.

The horde must shits themselves at the thought of Anduin's light after the BFA cinematic
    Nope. He stunned them, and it was the 2nd war, not the 1st.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Anduin is a child. But I respect him still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    anduin is brad pitt and you wanna bring this up?

it’s interesting. when you talk about sylvanas all you can talk about is her looks, not her worth as a character. you see a girl doing anything and immediately think “she only has her role because boobies”

lol what’s wrong with you?
    Just because he is young and handsome doesn't mean he's a celeb... no need to show your bitterness

You decided to focus on Anduin's crying (which was more like tearing up; understandable considering he was in a warzone), I focus on Sylvanas being eye-candy, which she actually is lol (though less than before), don't even try to spin this into ''you're a woman hater''...
    MALE game designers decided to put her in tights and a top plus, despite her being a supposed rotting corpse, give her an impossibly-good physique. Sylvanas isn't some woman who made it to the top of society because she worked hard, it was some fat nerds going ''nyehhh let's make her look really hawt with nice tiddies and put her in a bikini'' followed up by ''she's pretty popular, let's make her the new Warchief''. This is why I don't like the character and can't take her seriously at all. Props to Blizz for actually covering her up somewhat in Legion though (the nerd tears were delicious).

Whilst I'm on the subject, I'm very glad Blizz decided to make Anduin's emotions show. It makes him so much more human and relatable, instead of this ''MURICA FUCK YEAH'' attitude some posters expect every man to have even though they themselves don't (and basically no one else for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I think it's hilarious how your post gives away your bias, seeing how you decided to focus on him crying (which he didn't, I don't see any tears, though I admit he did make an emotional face expression) rather than how impressively he mass healed/ressed half of his army with a single spell.
    I do this 20-30 times every raid night. Are you impressed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Just because he is young and handsome doesn't mean he's a celeb... no need to show your bitterness

You decided to focus on Anduin's crying (which was more like tearing up; understandable considering he was in a warzone), I focus on Sylvanas being eye-candy, which she actually is lol (though less than before), don't even try to spin this into ''you're a woman hater''...
    MALE game designers decided to put her in tights and a top plus, despite her being a supposed rotting corpse, give her an impossibly-good physique. Sylvanas isn't some woman who made it to the top of society because she worked hard, it was some fat nerds going ''nyehhh let's make her look really hawt with nice tiddies and put her in a bikini'' followed up by ''she's pretty popular, let's make her the new Warchief''. This is why I don't like the character and can't take her seriously at all. Props to Blizz for actually covering her up somewhat in Legion though (the nerd tears were delicious).

Whilst I'm on the subject, I'm very glad Blizz decided to make Anduin's emotions show. It makes him so much more human and relatable, instead of this ''MURICA FUCK YEAH'' attitude some posters expect every man to have even though they themselves don't (and basically no one else for that matter)
    you completely missed the point. i was saying that both anduin and sylvanas aren’t ugly, and yet you only focus on sylvanas. so yes, if you can only attribute a woman’s achievements to her boobs, then there is something wrong with you.