Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Arrow Darkfall New Dawn [MMO][Reboot]

*snip* advertising is not allowed
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-01-01 at 12:41 AM.

Will sadly fail as all mmo's except wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

lol this will go nowhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kail11 View Post
    [center]

It’s the only game around that’s got high-skilled FPS PvP, massive clan and alliance warfare, politics, war-mongering, spying, diplomacy, crafting, trading and PvE – all in the one place. The game breeds a social nature.
    Wait, you're telling me it's the only MMO with PvP, clan wars, politics, crafting, trading and PvE? Fuck right off with that bullshit lie.

And you're totally not one of the developers too, right?

Considering how you just fucking lied, I'm not inclined to trust anything you say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Wait, you're telling me it's the only MMO with PvP, clan wars, politics, crafting, trading and PvE? Fuck right off with that bullshit lie.

Considering how you just fucking lied, I'm not inclined to trust anything you say.
    Geez dude you need to calm down a tad did your Christmas not go well?

Try give me a game with all the original list combined? I honestly struggle. No i'm not a dev or anything it's just a game i followed since WOW.

Reread what you quoted, you are getting mad over nothing, and look like an asshole for it.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    All will fail if your benchmark is Warcraft though especially if you're talking numbers. Just because they don't get x million active subscribers doesn't mean they can't exist as niche products for specific crowds and often that's all you really need providing the developers don't abandon the product or publishers pull the plug.

That's not to say tons of MMOs haven't gone under for being awful but it's a little disingenuous to say they all fail.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-12-31 at 01:55 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Geez dude you need to calm down a tad did your Christmas not go well?

Try give me a game with all the original list combined? I honestly struggle. No i'm not a dev or anything it's just a game i followed since WOW.
    No I just react badly to bullshit.
    All? I have no idea what "war-mongering" is which just sounds like another buzzword for people making up reasons to PvP. Spying would be what? What the hell even is "high-skilled FPS PvP"? Is that refering to combat that has no auto targeting or is it just another buzzword for normal PvP?
    Everything else is in pretty much every big MMO you'll look at apart from WoW which doesn't have non-sticky targeting, which is what I assume you mean with "high-skilled FPS PvP".
    Guild Wars, Tera, Wildstar, Black Desert to name a few.

You should try some of them, you might like them. At least they don't look like they're from 2012.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    All will fail if your benchmark is Warcraft though especially if you're talking numbers. Just because they don't get x million active subscribers doesn't mean they can't exist as niche products for specific crowds and often that's all you really need providing the developers don't abandon the product or publishers pull the plug.
    Spot on. A lot of 'unorthodox' mmo's arent actually doing too bad, but in comparison to AAA WoW etc...

DFO / DFUW always had a good following but the original devs closed the original game to make a new one. DFUW flopped massively when people realised they just made the old game with better graphics but a lot less content and worse combat.

- - - Updated - - -

No I just react badly to bullshit.
    All? I have no idea what "war-mongering" is which just sounds like another buzzword for people making up reasons to PvP. Spying would be what? What the hell even is "high-skilled FPS PvP"? Is that refering to combat that has no auto targeting or is it just another buzzword for normal PvP?
    Everything else is in pretty much every big MMO you'll look at apart from WoW which doesn't have non-sticky targeting, which is what I assume you mean with "high-skilled FPS PvP".
    Guild Wars, Tera, Wildstar, Black Desert to name a few.

You should try some of them, you might like them. At least they don't look like they're from 2012.
    You should try this game and you'd completely understand why it is very niche compared to the re-done-reskinned MMO's you mostly just fired at me.

Honestly far from bullshit. As a TLDR i can best compare it to an FPS Runescape / Albion / Eve online hybrid.

If that doesn't interest you or it's 'bullshit' move along.

This game was horrible. Will not spend even 5 minutes on the game. Would Rather play Ultima online. Or jusy play some black desert to get my sandbox fix.

Seriously op. Just admit its shit.. it's okay, Its your shit.....everyone has a game like this. Even me. .... but I won't go around claiming its a great game.

Will be patiently waiting for ashes of creation.
    Last edited by Scornedfury; 2017-12-31 at 02:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post

Seriously op. Just admit its shit.. it's okay, Its your shit.....everyone has a game like this. Even me. .... but I won't go around claiming its a great game.
    Each to their own. You do realise that one of the main devs/CEO's of CROWFALL played this game a lot (DFO) and had great things to say about it. A lot of factors from this game have gone into that one though it remains to see how they pull it off.

This is very different from the original DFO game from a gameplay/content perspective. They've changed a LOT of things.

Not expecting it to be super AAA millions of players good or anything, but it's definitely a game worth playing if you've never touched it before and are looking for something different.
    Last edited by mmoce45eaf3464; 2017-12-31 at 02:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Everquest

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

looks like something you would play on windows 95

Oh look another "Not-Dev" new poster shilling some really shitty game. Where have we seen this before?

Meh looks like the usual MMO with high expectations that as with many MMOs won't meet them. So basically throw it on the pile with the others I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Each to their own. You do realise that one of the main devs/CEO's of CROWFALL played this game a lot (DFO) and had great things to say about it. A lot of factors from this game have gone into that one though it remains to see how they pull it off.

This is very different from the original DFO game from a gameplay/content perspective. They've changed a LOT of things.

Not expecting it to be super AAA millions of players good or anything, but it's definitely a game worth playing if you've never touched it before and are looking for something different.
    Really? You are using a dev from Crowfall as a benchmark to gauge whether a game is good?

A game I might add that is still in development and on the pile of overhyped Kickstarted MMOs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Oh look another "Not-Dev" new poster shilling some really shitty game. Where have we seen this before?
    In like every MMO thread on this site that is related to a Kickstarter game or high expectations game?

- - - Updated - - -

Spot on. A lot of 'unorthodox' mmo's arent actually doing too bad, but in comparison to AAA WoW etc...

DFO / DFUW always had a good following but the original devs closed the original game to make a new one. DFUW flopped massively when people realised they just made the old game with better graphics but a lot less content and worse combat.

- - - Updated - - -

You should try this game and you'd completely understand why it is very niche compared to the re-done-reskinned MMO's you mostly just fired at me.

Honestly far from bullshit. As a TLDR i can best compare it to an FPS Runescape / Albion / Eve online hybrid.

If that doesn't interest you or it's 'bullshit' move along.
    Yes telling people to move along because they debated you saying it's a unique game when it clearly isn't. Good way to get players interested by telling them to move along if they present any critique/debate towards the game!

Surely will make me want to get into this game now! /s
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-31 at 09:53 AM.

hahahaha.. sorry are you serious?

How did:

SWTOR
    GW2
    FFXIV
    etc
    etc

fail?

They are still turning a profit and having quite a decent playerbase. Or did they "Fail" in your fanboy eyes because they don't have as many players? I guess all the other Game Boy games way back when failed as well, purely because more people played Tetris on it. Or did any of the other Final Fantasies besides 7 fail as well?

Please check upon the definition of fail, and do try again!

On topic;

Why does this remind me so much of.. Trials of Ascension, suddenly a new poster pops up;

"omg I am totally not a dev! but I just heard of this new game please check it out! we need money!"

Not saying this is 100% the case, but I have learned to be a bit careful around situations like this..
    Last edited by 8bithamster; 2017-12-31 at 09:59 AM.

While I agree this one isn't going to go anywhere that's absolutely false.

FF14, GW2 and ESO are ones that I can name off the top of my head and are doing quite well.

I played the original back in the day. It was really bad. Clunky as hell and people were openly exploiting the acid pool + Rigor leveling before it got fixed. After it was indeed fixed, there were maxed characters running around with way more max hp than everybody else. Not to mention the duping of mats people did to level spells. Hackers everywhere killing bosses underground.

Darkfall simply isn't good, never was good and definitely won't be in today's market. They're actually going to expect NA players to connect to EU servers and get their heads stomped in(again).

The only thing fun about Darkfall was Ky Ky vs. Celiah Ailey.

Looks like a piece of crap, especially 'features'. The patients should not run the asylum.

And how the hell it is a 'FPS' when there are people with sticks and swords?

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I played the original back in the day. It was really bad. Clunky as hell and people were openly exploiting the acid pool + Rigor leveling before it got fixed. After it was indeed fixed, there were maxed characters running around with way more max hp than everybody else. Not to mention the duping of mats people did to level spells. Hackers everywhere killing bosses underground.

Darkfall simply isn't good, never was good and definitely won't be in today's market. They're actually going to expect NA players to connect to EU servers and get their heads stomped in(again).

The only thing fun about Darkfall was Ky Ky vs. Celiah Ailey.
    I was told about Darkfall and to be honest from what I watched of it back then I'm glad I avoided it and went for the better options in the market. Not to mention the amount of development hell that game was in originally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Looks like a piece of crap, especially 'features'. The patients should not run the asylum.

And how the hell it is a 'FPS' when there are people with sticks and swords?
    I'm thinking that as well.

I mean if the Sword or Stick shoots something then I guess you could consider it an FPS. But a sword shooting a bullet is just silly.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-31 at 12:34 PM.