Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I must live under a rock. WW3 started and I'm unaware? Who's WINNING?

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you parroting? Some regressive twat by the look of it.
    If you can't clearly delineate who, then your answer should be "nobody". My critique of you isn't born of partisanship, but I understand in a political context you are only capable of binary thought. Logic and reason are tough things for you to tackle, so I understand.

Just don't expect to be taken seriously. Especially when you say something so obviously born of your partisan feelings being hurt.

I must live under a rock. WW3 started and I'm unaware? Who's WINNING?

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you parroting? Some regressive twat by the look of it.
    pfftffttftft. doing a great job proving him right with a response like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    If you can't clearly delineate who, then your answer should be "nobody". My critique of you isn't born of partisanship, but I understand in a political context you are only capable of binary thought. Logic and reason are tough things for you to tackle, so I understand.

Just don't expect to be taken seriously. Especially when you say something so obviously born of your partisan feelings being hurt.
    You obviously hate Donald for some reason, perhaps you could enlighten me why he's such a bad president instead of calling me biased left and right just because I believe he's doing a good job.

I smell immense hypocrisy

"It's not a crime..."

So say a lot of folks to a judge..

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    pfftffttftft. doing a great job proving him right with a response like that.
    Please tell me when did Donald say WW3 was a good idea so we can get the lies out of a reasonable conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    "It's not a crime..."

So say a lot of folks to a judge..
    well, to be fair Clinton "colluded" with the Ukraine during the election as well. so he's not wrong on that, just about everything else though is going to come back and bite him on the ass. if not the obstruction of justice surly some really stupid corruption charge, emoluments clause and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me when did Donald say WW3 was a good idea so we can get the lies out of a reasonable conversation
    the fact that you seriously don't see how threatening to offensively attack NK when they haven't attacked anyone WOULDN'T cause China to up and attack us back is proof enough that checkers is too complicated a strategy game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well, to be fair Clinton "colluded" with the Ukraine during the election as well. so he's not wrong on that, just about everything else though is going to come back and bite him on the ass. if not the obstruction of justice surly some really stupid corruption charge, emoluments clause and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

the fact that you seriously don't see how threatening to offensively attack NK when they haven't attacked anyone WOULDN'T cause China to up and attack us back is proof enough that checkers is too complicated a strategy game for you.
    Did the USA attack NK..? Speaking of facts

You obviously hate Donald for some reason, perhaps you could enlighten me why he's such a bad president instead of calling me biased left and right just because I believe he's doing a good job.

I smell immense hypocrisy
    If you grew up in the tri-state area you know who and what Donald Trump was before he duped people like you into thinking he was a worthwhile human being. He's a bad president because he's an even worse person. His policies, those he can bother to even attempt a cursory understanding of, are a jumbled mess of "conservative" wet dream nonsense. Or are you under the impression Donald Trump actually understands foreign policy, war(better than the generals), healthcare intricacies("my own party's bill which I hilariously celebrated in the rose garden is so mean!"), how regulations actually work, trade, manufacturing, nuclear deterrence and proliferation("why can't I use nukes guyz??") and on and on...to any degree which he fronts?

I called you biased because you have very clearly exhibited political bias in your responses here. That smell is your upper lip. His stench tends to linger.

Did the USA attack NK..? Speaking of facts
    you tell me since you're the one saying he's "dealt" with rocket man.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Precisely. I wonder even after he's impeached if he'll ever accept reality.
    I imagine it will be something about the deep state Hillary Clinton shadow president getting him and his zombie supporters will try to rise up to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    I thought he was serious too.
    It's just the age we live in, I understand.

Before the tea party even existed I would have mocked the both of you for lacking the ability to read between the lines, but these days because of unintelligent and uneducated alt-righters you never know if someone who looks like they are being facetious is actually serious about it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Has US even anything to offer but big war machine? I mean they should just spend more into this to continue whatever they do.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    pretty sure they get paid by the hour, not on if their client wins, so they're fine since if there is one thing they'll copy from him, if you lose, pass that blame
    If I had to guess, they're never getting paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

To be fair, if Russia interfered in the US elections they did the world a favor.

I'd rather have Donald holding the reins than a fickle old crone(both male and female old crones).

He has been nothing but a breath of fresh air and has been super effective in dealing with international affairs. Especially Rocket Man. I applaud his decision for finally ending all doubts concerning the ownership of the holy land of Jerusalem finally putting a stop to Palestinian invasions.

All that is left for him to do is to build the wall. If he does that, he will effectively be the most successful politician in US history.
    Not sure if trolling or retarded.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, if Russia interfered in the US elections they did the world a favor.

I'd rather have Donald holding the reins than a fickle old crone(both male and female old crones).

He has been nothing but a breath of fresh air and has been super effective in dealing with international affairs. Especially Rocket Man. I applaud his decision for finally ending all doubts concerning the ownership of the holy land of Jerusalem finally putting a stop to Palestinian invasions.

All that is left for him to do is to build the wall. If he does that, he will effectively be the most successful politician in US history.
    > Donald is older than Hillary and has incredibly clear signs of dementia
    > He's dealt with international affairs in that he's been far more aggressive, when you Trumpkins were screaming that Hillary shouldn't be president because she's a "war hawk"
    > Going with the above, he hasn't dealt with North Korea, they're still testing because they know Trump is all talk and no action
    > Declaring Jerusalem as the capital only escalated tensions and violence
    > The Israelis have been the ones stealing land from the Palestinians for the last 50 years. But if yo know this fact and your argument is that the Israelis are just taking back land taken from them hundreds of years ago, I'm hoping that you are a proponent of every US citizen who owns lands willingly giving up that land for no compensation to native Americans. I also hope you're not someone who has ever used the argument that the sins of your fathers (i.e. slavery) should not be used against you.
    > Even if he had accomplished anything you said and built the wall, there have been presidents who did far more than all of that
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"Some guy on tv said what they say I did isn't illegal."

Sad thing is that's probably reassuring to his base.

Yeah... If that what his current story is, I'm thinking he's proper fucked.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2017-12-31 at 02:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    1) We never colluded with Russia all fake news.
    2) We may have met some Russians.
    3) Ok we met a lot of Russians but it was not collusion.
    4) Investigation is a witch hunt all fake news.
    5) Even if we did collude it's not a crime.
    6) Jail.
    You forgot to throw in somewhere: "The president cannot be guilty of a crime because he is the ultimate authority on execution of our laws."

... Which his lawyers have actually used as an excuse.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

He does this frequently, like when he said he never told Flynn to talk to the Russian ambassador about sanctions... but if he thought he wasn't, he would have.

Which has to be the worst lying in the history of the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    > Donald is older than Hillary and has incredibly clear signs of dementia
    > He's dealt with international affairs in that he's been far more aggressive, when you Trumpkins were screaming that Hillary shouldn't be president because she's a "war hawk"
    > Going with the above, he hasn't dealt with North Korea, they're still testing because they know Trump is all talk and no action
    > Declaring Jerusalem as the capital only escalated tensions and violence
    > The Israelis have been the ones stealing land from the Palestinians for the last 50 years. But if yo know this fact and your argument is that the Israelis are just taking back land taken from them hundreds of years ago, I'm hoping that you are a proponent of every US citizen who owns lands willingly giving up that land for no compensation to native Americans. I also hope you're not someone who has ever used the argument that the sins of your fathers (i.e. slavery) should not be used against you.
    > Even if he had accomplished anything you said and built the wall, there have been presidents who did far more than all of that
    > Donald is full of energy while Hillary looks like she died last week
    > There's still lasting peace
    > If Hillary dealt with Rocket Man perhaps WW3 would have started a long time ago considering Hillary stinks of weakness
    > The Israelis aren't stealing because that's their rightful land. Besides palestines are like gypsies, never had a country.
    > The wall is coming and will stop a lot of Mexican criminals from crossing the border.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Not sure if ******** or *******.
    Right back at you

> Donald is full of energy while Hillary looks like she died last week
    > There's still lasting peace
    > If Hillary dealt with Rocket Man perhaps WW3 would have started a long time ago considering Hillary stinks of weakness
    > The Israelis aren't stealing because that's their rightful land. Besides palestines are like gypsies, never had a country.
    > The wall is coming and will stop a lot of Mexican criminals from crossing the border.
    Your entire post is counterfactual and complete nonsense, as well as kinda racist. Stop embarrassing yourself.