Poll: Which class will you ding first?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Druid all the way. Because I love Boomkin PvP. Guerilla tactics baby. You can sneak up on them in kitty. Kill them from behind terrain because your spells come from the sky and if you gear up right you can practically 2 or 3 shot people with starfire/moonfire combo. People have absolutely no clue where you are and by the time they do its too late. If they finally do get to you just cheetah out of there until out of combat and then kitty stealth and then stalk them all over again lol. Oh yeah did I mention that we are self sustainable because our gear complements our healing spells also.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm levelling a Mage. I started out as mage in WoW (started early Vanilla) and played him untill halfway TBC.
    I am a longtime player of tabletop RPG's (most notable Dungeons & Dragons editions 2 and 3.5). And I always played a mage. It feels for me as the iconic fantasy RPG class to play. I wanted to throw fireballs, sheep people, and teleport to places. and I can do that in WoW :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukha View Post
    I'm levelling a Mage. I started out as mage in WoW (started early Vanilla) and played him untill halfway TBC.
    I am a longtime player of tabletop RPG's (most notable Dungeons & Dragons editions 2 and 3.5). And I always played a mage. It feels for me as the iconic fantasy RPG class to play. I wanted to throw fireballs, sheep people, and teleport to places. and I can do that in WoW :-)
    I do think the fantasy of the flamboyant spellcaster is well done in World of Warcraft.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rogue and warrior
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/