Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    It really depends on which version of each class Blizzard choose to go with, a lot happened over the course of vanilla. If they go with the 1.12 version of every class like most private servers do expect to see mostly rogues and warriors.

I'd expect them to cherry pick the state of the classes to create a more balanced class representation though in which case hunter might not be a bad choice.
    It is tough since Hunters did not scale well in Vanilla, so they will be good early when they did not rely on gear through the first 3 raids. Also when fire mages were not a thing yet due to everything being resistant to fire spells. It was the same as locks until the killed negative resists and also locks just got out scaled.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Reminds me of a BRD I did with a pretentious tank last night. Even before we got to the instance I was picking up mobs in and tanking them with my pet. Mr Tank seemed to take offense to this and whispered me turn pet growl off. I ignored him until we actually got to the instance.

He was a level 60 paladin tank, so he had little in the way of pulls. So I helped speed the group along by making pulls he couldnt.

Again for some reason, Mr Tank seemed to take offense to this. And told me to let him pull. This time I /loled at him.

Finally things came to a head when i started hunter marking the priority kill targets before he had the chance to mark it with a skull. So he started marking the wrong targets with a skull to try to make some infantile point. However all the dps followed my hunters mark instead sk he started bitching about kill order.

Everyone told him to stfu and keep going. And he basically sulked for the rest of the run.

Good times.
    so many hunters don't understand the value they bring, you can burn 3/4-1/2 of a mobs hp while keeping a mob off the tank, that's HUGE in vanilla, but instead they turn off growl and autoshot until skull is dead. It's like having a sham who doesn't drop totems or a mage that doesn't sheep. And tanks that don't mark and pull properly really shouldn't bitch about anything, especially a pally tank who's gonna be a hindrance from the start