Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Angry HuffPost Editor Reveals New Year’s Resolution: ‘Kill All Men’

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/29/hu...-kill-all-men/

HuffPost editor Emily McCombs tweeted Friday about her desire to “kill all men” as part of her New Year’s Resolutions.

New Year’s resolutions:
    1. Cultivate female friendships
    2. Band together to kill all men — Emily McCombs (@msemilymccombs) December 29, 2017
    McCombs, who serves as the “Editorial Director of Parents” for HuffPo, previously wrote an article in November titled, “I Don’t Know If I Can Raise A Good Man.”

In the post, she talks about her own son, saying, “(o)f course, we all want to raise feminist sons. I wrote an article a few months ago detailing the ways I try to do just that. But my efforts are starting to seem like grains of sand against a steady wave-crash of misogyny and rape culture.” (RELATED: ‘Fake Feminists’: Tucker Takes On Guest Over Clinton Allegations [VIDEO])

She continues, “In my previous article, I wrote, ‘In my sweat-soaked, sit-straight-up-in-bed feminist nightmares, I can imagine a future in which my own spawn makes some woman feel as voiceless as the boys in my high school once did, a world in which he blithely argues against the existence of male privilege and shit-talks the latest all-female remake on Twitter.’ Lately, I can imagine it even more clearly.”

McCombs’ has also tweeted similarly inflammatory anti-male sentiments in the past:

Filed my nails into sharp little points last night so that I may spear and devour the hearts of men. — Emily McCombs (@msemilymccombs) November 29, 2017
    Can we have a day without men tomorrow? — Emily McCombs (@msemilymccombs) March 9, 2017

This person has serious issues. Yet no legal action is being taken against her.

This is gonna be good.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

It's no surprise huffpost breed hatred towards select groups of people but is there any other source? Screenshots?

I'm sure it's just satire meant to get the tough conversation started

Definitely sounds like she was being serious, who will protect men from all this female violence???

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    The Daily Caller huh? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Of course, western feminism at best, a bunch of fucking lunatics, especially male feminists.
    Huffproof is a breeding ground for those shitheads so no surprise to see well, a feminist being a feminist.

western feminist

vs
    iranian feminist.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny thing is that is verified on twitter.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Hey looks like we found her mental trauma. Also bad mouthing ghostbusters 2016 has nothing to do with feminism. This women is the reason feminists aren't viewed seriously. She wants more rights. Not equality.
    The fact that she calls her own child "my own spawn"...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Hey looks like we found her mental trauma. Also bad mouthing ghostbusters 2016 has nothing to do with feminism. This women is the reason feminists aren't viewed seriously. She wants more rights. Not equality.
    Spot on, people like her that took up the mantle of feminism in the 3rd way are a major reason people view it as a joke movement these days.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Author Angela Nagle in a talk made an interesting point about the 'Kill all men' schtick, mainly that it in so many ways isn't that different from the edgy humour that many might call "Alt-Right" dog whistles. Sure sure, you could say that its not a geniune belief, but so too could the person saying we need "Gas the Kikes". There is thus the area of the dog whistle or "I might be joking or I might not be joking". In short the person presenting these things may believe what they say, or they may not. Like say Baked Alaska posting the "14 words" on his twitter, does he mean it? Or does he not? When a Feminist says "Kill all White Men" and gets called out on it, its just a "Joke among PoC" or something, but is it? The issue is ultimately those doing ironic humor and those who sincerely mean what they are saying become mixed togeather and you cannot for sure know if anyone is sincere in what they say.

I mean you could say "Definitely sounds like she was being serious, who will protect men from all this female violence???" but Baked Alaska could also pull the "Its just a meme guys!" about him posting the fourteen words.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2018-01-01 at 01:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post

This person has serious issues. Yet no legal action is being taken against her.
    What kind of legal action should be taken?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Author Angela Nagle in a talk made an interesting point about the 'Kill all men' schtick, mainly that it in so many ways isn't that different from the edgy humour that many might call "Alt-Right" dog whistles. Sure sure, you could say that its not a geniune belief, but so too could the person saying we need "Gas the Kikes". There is thus the area of the dog whistle or "I might be joking or I might not be joking". In short the person presenting these things may believe what they say, or they may not. Like say Baked Alaska posting the "14 words" on his twitter, does he mean it? Or does he not? When a Feminist says "Kill all White Men" and gets called out on it, its just a "Joke among PoC" or something, but is it? The issue is ultimately those doing ironic humor and those who sincerely mean what they are saying become mixed togeather and you cannot for sure know if anyone is sincere in what they say.

I mean you could say " Definitely sounds like she was being serious, who will protect men from all this female violence???" but Baked Alaska could also pull the "Its just a meme guys!" about him posting the fourteen words.
    Yea, it is one of the "edgy" jokes within radical feminist circles. I just hope people that complain about "PC culture" and defend those that post edgy shit about jews/black people/women etc don't flip out over this kind of edge.

I sincerely worry about the well being of her son. With a "mother" who refers to them as their own spawn, and is so Drastically worried about how he will grow up, I worry that he will be seriously messed up. With the way she is spewing hate, I would not be surprised one bit to find him Hating women and despising them so strongly, purely because of this woman's psychotic trouble. If this woman is not throwing up about a million red flags for child protective services to get that child away from her, then that entire organization needs a Serious reevaluation about its continued existence. Anyone can see that this is Not a healthy situation to be raised in.

I am not surprised that woman like her exist. Who claim male privilege is a thing and try to use their made up bs to justify their actions. I am just surprised she managed to get a child and that the child is still with her when she displays such an aggressive attitude towards its very existence.

I hope she gets canned and they can get someone who isn't as disturbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a male feminist I approve.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    As a male feminist I approve.
    You approve the suggestive murder of a gender?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Yea, it is one of the "edgy" jokes within radical feminist circles. I just hope people that complain about "PC culture" and defend those that post edgy shit about jews/black people/women etc don't flip out over this kind of edge.
    I wouldn't really flip out about it because nobody should care about the whinging of some walking future catfood.

But what you say also runs in reverse. Complaining about edgy humour and the problem of dog whistling and problematic implications isn't a good look when ones own community does it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You approve the suggestive murder of a gender?
    No but I approve of people being upset about this.

Get a grip, people. she wasnt seriously calling for a male genocide. learn to understand hyperbole, satire, irony, and sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    Get a grip, people. she wasnt seriously calling for a male genocide. learn to understand hyperbole, irony, and sarcasm.
    Don’t tell me what to do.

This is quickly turning into a "It's only cool when the people on my side do it" scenarios...from people on both sides.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.