Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loadedaxe View Post
    I have no need to reread your post, got it right the fikrst time. Maybe you should and re-read the article while you have so much time to waste.

Other than telling me I am wrong, then agreeing with me that either will work, I really dont see the point of the argument, but alas I digress, I never said Ryzen wouldn't work, nor that Intel was miles ahead, only stated the 8700k would do as good streaming and be better at gaming.

And my sig is not ironic in relation to my post, its spot on in this argument. You can show a link to a article besides the one I posted to prove me wrong to counter if you like, but no point, you already agreed with me without saying so, instead, it appears you would like to pick a un-intelligent argument. However I have much better things to do.

I will agree in that either is a good choice, I never said it wasnt, I said if It were me and I did what he is doing, I would go 8700k.
    You have every need as your own very article indicates that in most testing scenarios the Ryzen actually encodes more frames than Intel's 8700K but with slightly more variants in time.
    Intel's 8700K has a higher game frame rate than Ryzen but encodes less frames to send.

You failed to interpret that from the graphs apparently but it's fine we have others to correct you barring me.

What you directly stated however is that the 8700K is as good as or better than Ryzen which is a false statement.
    In presented scenario and your own link it shows you that AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ stock vs. Intel Core i7-8700K stock that the Ryzen generally delivers a smoother (the video itself directly states this of your own written review) streaming experience where the i7 has higher framerate with the occasional stutter (worse on the 7700K).

So the very statement is already incorrect by the mere fact it is stated by the reviewer that Ryzen offers a smoother streaming experience.

Where you also failed is the fact of seeing the OP's desire to set up with a proper streaming kit (He's willing to spend a lot of money for it) meaning he'd like to game but be a streamer first.

My very clear and direct point in the post was you stating something false and pushing that on a person without information as to the truth.

I, on the other hand, explained clearly and what priorities there are for each and each would work essentially but with what consequences as to.
    It states it very clearly in 3 parts of text I will quote for you from my own post:

Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    If he prefers game performance over the quality of his stream -> Intel is your CPU.
    If he prefers the quality of his stream over game performance -> AMD is your CPU.
    Neither are bad choices but rather than advocating something blindly actually look at what the person is asking and willing to do.
    But depending on his desire, in essence being a streamer over a gamer, the AMD Ryzen build with an overclock is a better choice
    Your original statement being:

That very statement itself is wrong in multiple ways as you say clearly that the Intel solution is as good or better AND you compare it to a Ryzen 7 1800X when it is compared to a Ryzen 7 1700 (a clearly slower product), not as you imply "As good at streaming and better at gaming" as your own link clearly shows that the first part of that statement is false, second is true even though you'd be hard pressed to notice.

But being a streamer isn't always about the streamer having the best gaming experience, it's about the viewers having the best streaming experience.

The very last part of your last statement isn't in contention, a different statement of yours is which is false by your own sources even.

However before you go ahead and "waste more time that you do not have on an "un-intelligent" post" it would be best to read and understand exactly what is asked along with the context of said request since you obviously view things from a perspective that the OP (@Seefer) has no interest in.

But alas ... such things are not meant to be!
    "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."
    - Kirito, Sword Art Online Abridged by Something Witty Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by loadedaxe View Post
    No sir, the only game stream that Ryzen outdid the 8700k on was DOTA2 and by very little. However in pure gaming 8700k was on top.

And if you notice. I did not say Intel was better. I said, "as good or better"
    And the DOTA2 test was a deliberate, not-realistic-for-the-real-world torture test.