Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mounts You'd Like to See in Game

I'd like to see:
    • Darker less shiny version of demon hunter class mount.
    • The slime mount from Trilliax room! So I can ride around Dalaran sucking people up like a big slimy school bus.
    • The temporary mount from DK order hall advancement: I want this for my DKs full time mount (even if he can't ride in combat).

What's on your wish list?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Those little crawly centipede desert bugs seen briefly in the BfA announcement, please! They only appeared for a moment but from what I can see it seems like a unique model, could always use more bug mounts. \o/

A Void-themed Dragonhawk for the Ren'dorei.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I've always been keen on the idea of a rabbit mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like some more utility/fun mounts added.

I've said in another thread but a snail mount that can climb up walls (possibly in only flying enabled areas) would be fun, just make it move really slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrah View Post
    Those little crawly centipede desert bugs seen briefly in the BfA announcement, please! They only appeared for a moment but from what I can see it seems like a unique model, could always use more bug mounts. \o/
    A centipede or millipede mount that has segments allowing for a 'train line' would be pretty cool, they could use the technology to allow for a system where other people attach to the back with a carriage to make the mount line longer and longer.

Who needs fake Dalaran conga lines and /follow when everyone can be connected in a line through to one person right at the front.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    I'd like some more utility/fun mounts added.
    One idea I had was for Blacksmiths (or Engineers, whatever) to be able to make a Mine Cart mount, that, like the Sky Golem with Herbalism, is able to mine ore without needing to dismount.

Or maybe a flying mount that has a repair guy and/or a transmog guy in the extra seats.

7+ Year Old Account
    More Dragons are always welcome. Maybe some cool new ones, with new animations etc.
    More HD Gryphons
    Undead Protodrakes
    T-Rex

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    [*]The temporary mount from DK order hall advancement: I want this for my DKs full time mount (even if he can't ride in combat).[/LIST]
    Yes please!

A subdued virmen mount with a carrot on a stick in front of its face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a devilsaur mount, so I can stand around in Stormwind on top of mailboxes and vendors and quest givers like all the cool kids do.

I would like a new version of the Swift Zulian tiger, I spent so long farming that mount to never see it drop on any of my characters.

always wanted some old gods related mounts.
    and no, is not enough with the quiraj mounts

I can't believe all the taxis arent obtainable mounts, like the eagles. I mean, why the hell not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Carriages for both factions. For Horde, undead:

For alliance (just way updated):

--

The Nightmare drake model (dresaron or ysondre)

Hydras (WoD model, with some sea-inspired/naga armor. Seaweed, shells, etc.)

Snapdragons:

Eagles

Quetzalcoatl - perfect for zandalar (Flying mount, cloud serpent skeleton):

Devilsaurs, especially the mummy one:

Also this Loa as a mount please for the love of god:

And like everyone, the sauropod; maybe new goldsink:

Since we're getting new hyena models in BFA, perfect time to get:

I'm going to once again suggest a Toucan. And a fully armored Devilsaur, of course... always wanted to ride Oondasta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    always wanted to ride Oondasta.
    Me too! was so disappointed when i found out he just drops a boring, generic triceratops instead of himself.

More bug mounts like that dragonfly mount we saw at blizzcon a few years ago plus more spider mounts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot how badly I wanted this too

Scarlett Johansson.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind an Updated Croco/Basilisk Model made into a Mount.