Horde [US][Illidan]<We Wipe on trash> 3/11 heroic Recruiting!

Hello! <We Wipe on Trash> is recruiting for those exceptional dedicated raiders out there looking to have fun above all else.
    Who are we?
    The guild was created out of love for fun raiding. Our leaders all moved to Illidan from a different server in hopes that we could create a guild in the spirit of just enjoying each others company while not only Raiding but playing the game in general. The name of our guild originates from raiding Emerald Nightmare, where instead of getting angry and raging out when we wiped on trash we laughed and had fun. This kind of became a rolling joke and the name stuck in our leaders head. Unfortunately the raid leaders at that time were more interested in mythic raiding whereas most of our raid were interested in progressing but having fun while doing it. Having fun while raiding meant more to us than Merging into a mythic guild and getting carried through heroic and mythic. Thus we went our separate ways and here we are.

Our Goal
    We Wipe on Trash may never be a mythic raiding guild, maybe we will. That is not our goal. Our goal is to have fun and form lasting bonds with each other. Yes one of our goals is to raid. We wish to laugh when we wipe on trash instead of getting mad at each other. Our goal is NOT to wipe on trash though. Dont go thinking if you join we are just gonna wipe on trash. We dont always but when it happens there is no stress involved.

Our Family
    Our family is growing! We are welcoming new family members every day. Yes some must go explore life find there path, we know that's part of life. We cherish every member of our family. We all have our own little quirks that make us unique. Some of us are sarcastic some like telling jokes. Sometimes we tease each other over a miss pull or a death from standing in stuff. One thing is for sure though. We help each other. An example of this is one of our newest members. We call him Treatz, he came to us as a lvl 109 no experience runing raids with a guild. No experience with guilds like ours. He has gone from never tanking to tanking our mythic plus dungeons. He should be ready to tank our raids by next week. He has shown us that he wants to be part of our family, and we have shown him he is welcome. Thats a family. Now we even have him starting to lead stuff for newer members that need help.

Where are we currently?
    We have only given Antorus two good trys so far. We do have some experienced raiders to help guide us through. Yes we are 9/11 normal (updated to 9 on 01/06/2018), but we have thoroughly enjoyed every one of our downed bosses. We also enjoy the road we take to get there as a family. It could be Mythic+ (up to +15) or mog runs to De-stress. It could be an achievement you are missing that requires a group. We always have fun doing it. We do require Discord for raiders. Tanks and heals must have a mic. We use Discord as a tool for communication. We are usually on there in one form or another if you need to contact us. At this time our schedule for raiding is on Saturday at 8pm-11pm server time. We are hoping to add a night and reduce the raiding times to 2 hours or however majority votes. Once we get our full team going we will then decide how loot is to be processed. At the moment its is open loot.

What are we Looking for?
    We are a laid back guild of members that enjoy having fun. Our members are all equipped with different levels of a sense of humor. Some are sarcastic, some are joke tellers, some find humor in being silly in the game. Some are quiet , while others are loud and obnoxious. We all know right from wrong and we limit ourselves in that manner.
    We are NOT looking for those that find humor in teasing or harassing our members. We are not looking for those that find humor in making fun of anyone's personalities or race or gender. We are NOT looking for those that need to belittle others to make themselves feel more adequate. We are definitely NOT looking for those that need to constantly show everyone how much better they are than others.
    Now in certain situations these types of people are ok but as long as all parties involved feel like it is all in fun and no one is made to feel uncomfortable.
    What we are looking for are people that are helpful in any capacity they can be. We are looking for those that accept anyone for who they are without judgement. If this is you Awesome .
    Last edited by Haznomana; 2018-03-11 at 07:25 AM.

Our raid team so far

In order to raid you need people. This is how our Raiding looks so far and included is what we are looking for in order to fill empty spaces.
    Tanks:
    Tank#1 Icdeadpeeple Guardian Druid (952il)
    Tank#2 Aspiradora; Blood DK (960il)
    Tank#3 Open

We are only accepting any off spec tanks at the moment in case of absence.

Healers:
    HEALER#1 Haznomana Resto Shaman (957il)
    HEALER#2 Wtflökki Resto Druid (951il)
    HEALER#3 Open
    Offspec HEALER#1 Icdeadpeeple Resto Druid (952il)
    Offspec HEALER#2 Open
    Offspec HEALER#3 Open

We are recruiting
    Holy Paladin
    Mist-weaver Monk
    Holy Priest
    We are also welcoming any off spec healers out there

DPS

DPS#1 Unicornflsh Affliction Warlock (947il)
    DPS#2 Glicks Frost/Unholy DK (957il)
    DPS#3 Xarrkhan Havoc DH (956)
    DPS#4 Anndariel Affliction Warlock (947il)
    DPS#5 Kimjungskill WW Monk (945il)
    DPS#6 Eriesse Assassination Rogue (948il)
    DPS#7 Fluttere Balance Druid (953il)
    DPS#8 Open
    DPS#9 Open
    Offspec DPS#1 Haznomana Offspec Elemental Shaman (954il)
    Offspec DPS#2 Aspiradora Offspec Frost DK (954il)
    Offspec DPS#3 Open

We currently are in need of more ranged type DPS.
    High priority:
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

We will accept anyone that wants to join us and enjoy raiding. These are just specific roles we are looking for. Do not feel like if you are not one of these that you are not welcome. You are defiantly welcome.
    If you are interested find me in game. Haznomana
    or you can Whisper
    Icdeadpeeple
    Aspiradora
    or if you type /who We Wipe on Trash in chat it will populate a list of anyone online.

- - - Updated - - -

Raid Hard! Have fun!
    Last edited by Haznomana; 2018-03-11 at 07:26 AM.

We were able to get to 9/11 last night on our weekly raid. Looking to complete tonight. We have also added some events outside of raiding to our calender for those that need some gear and some experience in group settings.

- - - Updated - - -

Woohoo! we got Argus last night. Unfortunately we missed our guild achievement by a few members but at least we got some members the experience and we can help guide those that have not seen the fight yet. We will be returning this weekend Sat 8pm-11 pm. Until then we will be running mythics and invasions and what nots to help out our members. If you are interested in joining our family make sure to hit us up.

We are still recruiting. We are 11/11 Normal. We did down Argus again this week. We still have open spots and we really would love to have you come be part of our guild. If your interested reach out to any of our Leaders in game or respond here and we will answer any questions you may have

Some new members in the family last night we hope you have a great time and enjoy the game with us.

1 more day til raid day woot! so excited to raid with some of our newest members. We have our up and coming priest healer coming with us. She asked for some help healing and we were able to help her go from 125hps healing to 520k hps same item level. So proud of her for the hard work he put in. If your interested in joining please add my battle tag or find us in game. We would love to have you.

We are short some ranged DPS so if you have a class you want that is ranged please feel free to join on them

Remember we raid Sat 8-10 and sun 8-10

Raidhard!havefun!

Raid night tonight everyone. We will be pulling our first trash at 8pm and last pull at 10 pm unless we have good progression and wish to move on. If you are interested in raiding and being in a family environment please reach out to any of our leaders or you can add my battle tag frostbite#1881. We hope to see you soon

Raidhard!Havefun!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to check in. We are still recruiting all interested. please add my battle tage frostbite#1881 or contact any of our leaders with any questions or if you wish to join. You can also simply respond here, and in that way it would bump our post as well

Good morning fellow gamers! Today is raid day. We start at 8pm server and go until 10 pm server. We could really use some ranged DPS tonight if you or someone you know may be interested we are going to attempt some heroic bosses. We are already 11/11 with weekly clears. You can reach out to me by adding my battle tag frostbite#1881 or post here as a response. Ill be checking periodically. You can also hit any of or leaders up as well. I do hope to see some new faces tonight.

Raidhard!Havefun!

Great job last night everyone we were able to full clear and get 1 heroic down last night. We will be going back in tonight for some heroic bosses. So far we are 1/11 H. If you are interested in joining us and being part of this great family of friends please add me in game frostbite#1881 or message any of our guild leaders.

Mondays feel like Mondays. Well the work week has come and time to start grinding for mats to resupply flasks and food used last week. Was a very fun weekend and I hope we can have just as much fun this week. As always if your interested in joining let us know. You can post here (free bumpz woot) or you can and my battle tag frostbite#1881 or even throw a whisper out in game to any of our members and we will get yo. If you have any questions about our guild that I have not covered please feel free to ask. We want you to feel like we are a good fit for you.

Raidhard!Havefun!

Hey everyone We have opened recruitment for all healers. If you are interested please message me in game or reply here. Thank you

Its raid day everyone. Tonight We are going to be starting our weekly Event inside of the Event, event. Tonight we raid Antorus, and while we are raiding we will be having our guild Sexiest T-mog contest. Our guildies will battle head to head to determine who among us has the sexiest t-mog. We will behaving a different contest every week. If your interested in actually having fun while you raid feel free to apply. We may be specifically looking for certain roles but we will accept anyone that is willing to have fun and be part of our family of friends. As always add my battle tag frostbite#1881, replay here or whisper any of our members for an invite.

raidhard!havefun!

Another full clear last night. We are going in for Heroic tonight. We have a great group and would love to have more great people to have fun raiding with. Whether you are new or have raided before and just want to relax without the pressures of mythic raiding let us know. We are accepting all interested people looking for a family of friends.

Another great week for us Wipers. We are now 3/11 on heroic thanks to an awesome night of heroic raiding. I have updated what we are looking to fill some raid spots and if your interested remember add my battle tag frostbite#1881. I hope to see your message and get some more fun members to join the family.

Raidhard!havefun!

Hey everyone Raid tonight gonna try for 4/11 atleast. Let us know if your interested

Hello everyone we are still recruiting. At this point we are progressing nicely had a few peeps sick last week hoping for full recovery. We did not get into heroic last week for that reason and thats fine we got our trinket upgrades in normal and did some mythic +. If your interested just look us up or send me a friend request in battlenet. my tag is frostbite#1881. Hope to see you around

Hey everyone We are still recruiting. We have some open availability in our main raid team. If your interested please let us know. We would be glad to have you.

Are you interested in advancing your game play to the next level. Are you ready for that challenge that normal game play just doesnt give you? We are recruiting. We are in need of a few good men and women to be part of our team and laugh with us as we continue our progress in Heroic Antorus. We have some opening available for those that are interested. Please send any of our leaders in game a message or add my battlenet frostbite#1881 with any questions you may have or if you are interested.

raidhardhavefun!

hey ! im a havoc DH ilvl 941 interested in joining your guild. I love raiding as well as pvp rated and casual! ign is NaxxBlades realm Khaz Modan. my BNET handle is Newtail#1691 if you want to add me and we can talk. Thanks !