Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Essentially Logan Paul is an idiot and attention whore, but I'm more pissed off at YouTube's hypocrisy. Leaves and trends video of YouTube idiot laughing at dead body, removes everyone else's video talking about said idiot. Seriously f*ck YouTube
    dude has a point about the Vip pass thing. its not just youtube its everywere. like the rosey odonal v ben shipiro thing if that was any one else it would have been bans

Deleted
    Dead people have no feelings. If the place he filmed was public, it's fair game. Gore might not be acceptable on youtube w/o restriction but either way he did nothing wrong to film it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Dead people have no feelings. If the place he filmed was public, it's fair game. Gore might not be acceptable on youtube w/o restriction but either way he did nothing wrong to film it.
    I'm pretty sure it was a restricted area. And it's clearly unsuitable for YouTube. I would agree, there's nothing wrong with filming it. There's something wrong with editing and uploading it for views.

What a idiot, all about them views i guess.

Also like how they are all laughing in the video like they think its badass to see a dead body.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-01-03 at 10:15 AM.

He did nothing wrong, he didnt even monetized the video in the first place, he didnt needed the "views" or the money.
    its about to raise awerness.
    I´d rather talk about Men killing them selves becouse of the shitty economy or the abuse they face, then about some emo kids, ye sure, youre "mental yoga" and "fifys".

I haven't seen the video, but if his intentions were pure then those celeb reactions are ridiculously overkill. An error in judgment is no basis to unload on someone like that. Just have Youtube slap him on the wrist and move on. It's not like posting horrific display like this is his normal method of fame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    He did nothing wrong, he didnt even monetized the video in the first place, he didnt needed the "views" or the money.
    its about to raise awerness.
    I´d rather talk about Men killing them selves becouse of the shitty economy or the abuse they face, then about some emo kids, ye sure, youre "mental yoga" and "fifys".
    It's as much about raising awareness as Sam Peppers video was a social experiment.

I really don't know what kind of person even watches this crap ;/

https://twitter.com/hannersnsnn/stat...27515859173376

Yep, looks like totally fair game to go into the suicide forest, filming and laughing at a body, in a country that abhors mocking the dead. The guy is a sociopath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    https://twitter.com/hannersnsnn/stat...27515859173376

Yep, looks like totally fair game to go into the suicide forest, filming and laughing at a body, in a country that abhors mocking the dead. The guy is a sociopath.
    Same country that doesn't care about it's male population but caters to it's female population by taking pro-active measures to increase feritily, even offering free daycare so women produce babies. I'd say it's kinda hypocritical to invoke sanctity over a dead male body in a society that shits on it's male population while it's alive. #MuuhFeelz

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post
    It's as much about raising awareness as Sam Peppers video was a social experiment.

I watched a Video about this topic yesterday from Stefan Molyneux.
    But yeah, i see, you have literaly jackshit to say so you counter with "what kind of person blablabla".

What kind of Person lives in the Netherlands, or uses some silly looking imaginery Elf thingy as avatar, you have realy shitty taste mate (see, i can do the same )

10+ Year Old Account
    Same country that doesn't care about it's male population but caters to it's female population by taking pro-active measures to increase feritily, even offering free daycare so women produce babies. I'd say it's kinda hypocritical to invoke sanctity over a dead male body in a society that shits on it's male population while it's alive. #MuuhFeelz
    Meh, that's not on thread, stop being mad about Svetlana not wanting to touch your pecker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    I watched a Video about this topic yesterday from Stefan Molyneux.
    But yeah, i see, you have literaly jackshit to say so you counter with "what kind of person blablabla".

What kind of Person lives in the Netherlands, or uses some silly looking imaginery Elf thingy as avatar, you have realy shitty taste mate (see, i can do the same )
    Yeah you really got me there, it's totally the same thing.

Apart from the fact I don't vlog my life, cus who gives a shit? And even if I was that narcissistic I wouldn't go to a forest called "suicide forest"(while being dressed like a f*ckin imbecile), go into a restricted area, act super socked to find an actual corpse and worse of all film said corpse and laugh while doing it. He's totally a stand up guy..

Is that better?

Deleted
    Was it a prank?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post

The kind that will then go on crusade when their feeble mind can't handle what it receives. Honestly, if there were warningss and stuff, I don't see any issue with the video. People really need to man up and take responsibility for their actions. If I can't handle the sight of a dead body, maybe I shouldn't be watching videos of dead bodies instead of watching them and then complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Was it a prank?
    Asking the real questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

If you didn't know who Logan Paul was prior to the MMO champion post, then congratulations your social circle isn't that of morons and your internet perusing is acceptable.

Now, a man hanging isn't all that traumatizing. I remember seeing much worse on sites when I was a child. So should he be given this much shit over this video? I'd say no.

But the thought of him being removed from YouTube fame and turning into the YouTube Pauly Shore, broke and forgotten with no life skills, living destitute and homeless desperately trying to recapture that spark 3 years from now makes this entire situation very exciting to me. I am looking forward to watching the documentary "After YouTube" in 5-10 years when all of these flash in the pan unremarkable fucking morons, who made it through the social media gauntlet of attention seeking without winning a Darwin Award (The guy who held up a phone book to block a .50 caliber bullet, or rooftoppers who did one pull up too many), are in debt, destitute, and forgotten, much like the documentaries of the professional athletes that blew their fortune 2 years after retirement.

Oh Logan Paul, the douche bag with two first names, I hope he's banned and cast out.

I wish the US had a suicide forest I could go to after every time a group of stupid people freaked out over nothing.

I'd be dead a million times.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Continual handwaving away of deplorable behavior gives people the impression that it is somehow now acceptable leading to more and more of it. At some point people need to say enough is enough. People not making a "fuss" over these types of things in the past is what got us here today.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't different that is the whole god damn point. The issue is a complete and utter lack of respect and empathy for others even the dead.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is the exploitation of the death of another person. It is mind boggling that this even needs to be pointed out.
    Where we are is a guy made a video you don't like and he didn't do anything illegal in it. Oh well for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    This pretty much

But I do find it ironic that @Tennis is asking for someone to be banned from youtube for a bit while using a forum that bans tennis on a week to week occasion.
    I considered if a suspension was worthy for him.
    Plus I haven`t gotten banned in a long time.

I expect an apology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Where we are is a guy made a video you don't like and he didn't do anything illegal in it. Oh well for you?
    YouTube has a list of things you can't post, and not everything in that list needs to be illegal to warrant an account suspension/closure.

People are upset for many reasons, but a common reason is the extreme hypocrisy of YouTube. Smaller channels were seeing videos removed or account suspensions for just TALKING about suicide, yet this dipshit films someone who took their life and put that in their thumbnail AND YouTube put his video on the trending page.