Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Women Dating Guys with Bad Breath?

SO we seem to have a lot of the "would you date someone who/with" threads, so I guess I'll add mine.

What is with women dating/marring men with bad breath? Its beyond my comprehension. I think its foul and unacceptable, I brush 3 times a day and carry mints at all times. I ask this because every guy I have met with bad breath seems to be dating or married. It popped into my mind because I has seen it many times before but we just got a new guy at work who just got married and he has bad breath all the time. Its not horrific but its bad. I have met guys with breath like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkwLL9dIrIo (I would be the blonde guy at 33 seconds in) and they in relationships.... like how? How is it possible?

So, have you dated someone with bad breath? How did you deal with it? Would it be a deal breaker if you found someone attractive and then their breath stank?

My wife's always telling me I have bad breath, so I guess I fit that bill.

I brush regularly, I seem to get it all the same. Then again I do sit in front of the PC all day eating chips and playing video games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dated a girl that smoked(I don't and never have), didn't like the breath or taste but it wasn't a deal breaker.

I got used to it.

Deleted
    Maybe you got a very sensitive sense of smell. Not as in good, but as in actually sensitive. Brushing 3 times a day and always carrying mints seems very excessive.

Deleted
    Tell her to man up and get used to it.
    Or just get rid of her if she's a moaner.
    Don't have time for that.

Just hygiene in general, it's important in the dating world.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Brushing isn't always what kills bad breath mate... Eating specific kinds of food to just being unlucky with genetics can do it.

Deleted
    Bitches be crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think as long as someones breath is great - the rest of them could be shit and the breath would just make up for it.. come on. Don’t get me wrong - having bad breath can typically be resolvable - but it’s not a deal breaker for real couples. If you’re stuck on someones breath alone - you’ve got more to worry about (in my 14 years together, 10.5 years of marriage - I’d say bad breath accounts for about .0001% of what we talk about

Deleted
    First of all, no one here has a girlfriend, so this thread is pointless.

this to me feels like bitterness. like.. boohoo im alone but im so clean. and they have X/Y/Z wrong with them and are married...

I am willing to bet they are married/dating because they don't get hung up on petty bullshit like this! :P and that very same reasoning is why you are single! doesn't matter how clean you are on the outside if you are a turd on the inside!
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

My best friend, of my entire life was in a car accident and shattered his top row and kinda sunk into a bit of depression and teeth neglect.

I just bought him a bottle of anti-bad breath one time and he's been kept buying it ever since. Never noticed it since after that day like 10 years ago.

Bad breath isn't hard to temporary or permanently remedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    going to the dentist helps clean the places you cant. that's why you should go every 6 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    going to the dentist helps clean the places you cant. that's why you should go every 6 months.

Don't really need a dentist, just common sense. Flossing ring any bells?

Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    First of all, no one here has a girlfriend, so this thread is pointless.
    Made me smile. Even showed the wife. She laughed.

Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Made me smile. Even showed the wife. She laughed.

Cheers
    I love how lying is allowed here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    Don't really need a dentist, just common sense. Flossing ring any bells?
    plaque gets in places you cant reach

right up in there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    plaque gets in places you cant reach

right up in there
    Dam, I believe you discovered a new hole in women's body...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Believe what you will my friend. I love how insulting is allowed here.

Cheers
    You voted for trump, why should I go to your IQ levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    this to me feels like bitterness. like.. boohoo im alone but im so clean. and they have X/Y/Z wrong with them and are married...

I am willing to bet they are married/dating because they don't get hung up on petty bullshit like this! :P and that very same reasoning is why you are single! doesn't matter how clean you are on the outside if you are a turd on the inside!
    This feels to me you have bad breath and are sensitive about it.

I do just fine thanks, I am just really surprised by the amount of people who had bad breath that are in relationships, its just gross IMO. I'm surprised by the amount of people in this thread that are forgiving of it or don't care, I guess it just confirms my observations. Morning breath is bad for just about everyone, I know when I am spending the night with a girl the first thing I do when I wake is to brush my teeth, I'd expect the same from her.