Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Hustle On - Daygame Documentary by Tom Torero

Tom Torero just released his Daygame documentary for free on his channel. This is something he has been working on for quite some time. I think he met up with certain students all around the globe and interviewed them about their own past and their experiences with Daygame. I haven't watched it yet, but what I've seen so far from trailers and posts, it looks really great. Gonna watch it later. Those of you who like flirting with people and having intimate relationships with them can maybe learn something from this or just feel comfy seeing these guys sharing their experiences with us, the community. Those of you who think that talking to people is cringy have an hour of comedy material, that you can watch and then point and laugh at how pathetic we are. Either way, this should be fun for everyone. Enjoy.

I just watched the whole documentary, and I have to say, I am really fascinated. It's beautiful. I can recognize so many things from my own approaches. I can see myself in so many of the guys.

I especially liked the guy who lives in a van, and the businessman. That asian dude was pretty impressive, too. Asians often complain about how hard they have it, but he really shows that if you put in the effort, you will eventually reap the rewards.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2018-01-07 at 12:15 PM.

This is one of the most creepy things I have seen on these threads, and that is saying something. Dude, just stop. If this isn't some long--term joke on your part... just stop. It's super creepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This is one of the most creepy things I have seen on these threads, and that is saying something. Dude, just stop. If this isn't some long--term joke on your part... just stop. It's super creepy.
    What is creepy about slightly cringey guys talking to people on the street?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    What is creepy about slightly cringey guys talking to people on the street?
    Just about everything.

Deleted
    This is one of the most creepy things I have seen on these threads, and that is saying something.
    The women certainly don't feel that these guys were creepy. They would've otherwise acted that way. What is it with people thinking that hitting on women is creepy? Have we really reached that time where 99.99% of people don't talk to women unless they know them through friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    The women certainly don't feel that these guys were creepy. They would've otherwise acted that way. What is it with people thinking that hitting on women is creepy? Have we really reached that time where 99.99% of people don't talk to women unless they know them through friends?
    I'm mostly talking about you and your screed, that's creepy. Seriously, the cringe (may be the first time I have ever used that word in this manner) is fucking real.

It's not about talking to women, it's about being creepy whilst talking to women. You and these guys are creepy.

Deleted
    I'm mostly talking about you and your screed, that's creepy.
    Ok. So when I say I find this documentary interesting, that's creepy?

It's not about talking to women, it's about being creepy whilst talking to women. You and these guys are creepy.
    What did these guys say or do that's creepy?

Ok. So when I say I find this documentary interesting, that's creepy?

What did these guys say or do that's creepy?
    Yes, that is creepy. Look at your posting history, it's full of creepy threads on this issue.

Their entire mannerisms, attitude, and motivation is creepy.

Daygames is dumb and all, but you're being overly triggered by this. It's just horny idiots trying to hookup through casual conversation. What's creepy about wanting to meet women and hook up? What is so deeply troubling to you about this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Daygames is dumb and all, but you're being overly triggered by this. It's just horny idiots trying to hookup through casual conversation. What's creepy about wanting to meet women and hook up? What is so deeply troubling to you about this concept.
    The creepiness comes in the accumulative effect of it all. Look at the OP's posting history, the dude is desperate, and the desperation is what makes it creepy. Filming it makes it creepy, talking about it in interviews makes it creepy.

The creepiness comes in the accumulative effect of it all. Look at the OP's posting history, the dude is desperate, and the desperation is what makes it creepy. Filming it makes it creepy, talking about it in interviews makes it creepy.
    I dunno about the OP's post history or any alleged obsession, but the documentary itself is just a stupid life documentary about flirting and talking to women.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I dunno about the OP's post history or any alleged obsession, but the documentary itself is just a stupid life documentary about flirting and talking to women.
    And it comes across as really creepy. The title alone is terrible.

And it comes across as really creepy. The title alone is terrible.
    Sir, do you want me to surgically remove the large stick you have up your rectum? I'm sure it is creating a lot of discomfort for you at this present time.

And also, chill the fuck out dude. Just let the eccentric people flirt, and just ignore them if you find it to be sleazy.

Deleted
    What? What mannerisms? They act all normal. How can an attitude and motivation be creepy? What does that even mean? Do you know the meaning of the word creepy?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Sir, do you want me to surgically remove the large stick you have up your rectum? I'm sure it is creating a lot of discomfort for you at this present time.

And also, chill the fuck out dude. Just let the eccentric people flirt, and just ignore them if you find it to be sleazy.
    No stick up my ass, but I'm going to call out creepy people for this shit. If they want to keep doing it, fine. If they want to post videos of their disingenuous attempts to woo women, good for them. If they want to look desperate, once again... fine. I'm still going to point it out, each and every time.

Deleted
    No stick up my ass, but I'm going to call out creepy people for this shit. If they want to keep doing it, fine. If they want to post videos of their disingenuous attempts to woo women, good for them. If they want to look desperate, once again... fine. I'm still going to point it out, each and every time.
    Your obsession with this is creepy.

Deleted
    Just because you're desperate doesn't make it any harder for others to expel effort. Wanker.

What? What mannerisms? They act all normal? How can an attitude and motivation be creepy? What does that even mean? Do you know the meaning of the word creepy?
    If that's normal to you, it's sad. The entire ploy is one of desperation. If you look hungry, you're going to starve.

Here's a concept, become a genuinely interesting person, and just talk to people. Don't film yourself, don't have ulterior motives, and don't think of women as prey in the crosshairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Just because you're desperate doesn't make it any harder for others to expel effort. Wanker.
    Luckily, I'm not desperate. I learned long ago that acting desperate, and being disingenuous is a waste of time.

There's no need to "hustle" anyone.

What you find creepy, a lot of other people just find to be normal. It's ok to voice you opinion, but you seem to be quite triggered. My suggestion is to just leave the thread, and let the echo chamber enjoy the video/talk :P.

Deleted
    If that's normal to you, it's sad. The entire ploy is one of desperation. If you look hungry, you're going to starve.
    They don't look desperate at all, they look very chill. Many of them are doing this for years now. Craig, the guy who was talking about Sydney, has his own channel. If this looks desperate to you, I think you have some problems with interpreting body language and facial expressions.