Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    As with most of WoW story each expansion, it need ignoring previously established plot points and surround certain NPCs in plot armor to make it function.

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Majority of orcs sided with the rebellion. Those we fought were mostly Blackrock orcs (atleast lorewise) and Dragonmaw.
    Impressive clans that was capable of holding back both the Alliance and the Horde. (Another inane lore point: Two clans , also maghar orcs (?), that can muster the numbers to actually give the horde pause at the gates, which according to the lore had the majority of the orcs)
    Last edited by karumayu; 2018-01-05 at 04:29 PM.

I'm gonna with the Vindicaar's power gets depleted, along with our artifacts, while dealing with Gorribal.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    For real? not sure what to say about your post, are you really ask me for source on Orc losing tons of troops on SoO, did you even play the game or read the lore?, im out
    I'm talking about the majority of Orcs that rebelled against Garrosh. Because last time I checked they were not only outnumbering the Garrosh loyalists on the merit of being, you know, majority of Orcs, but they also had the rest of the Horde and the entire Alliance with them. So what exactly caused them to lose a ton of troops in SoO? Did Garrosh use mana bombs in there with only you noticing? All you've got is a shitawful deflection that proves you failed to read or understand even my first post in full, because it already covered this. So it's good you're out, you're wasting server space with your inconsequential nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Humans > stinking, rotting undead
    This doesn't address what I said whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Alliance > Horde
    Your opinion has nothing to do with actual common sense or facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Vindicaar's power is reduced to a shitty holy dmg aoe that is Lightforged's racial, even has the same name as the ability that you can use on Argus.

Alliance > Horde
    This is fascinating and all but it still doesn't address what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

This is blizzard we are talking about; I think that them even mentioning it in a little foot note, now that it's story is done, is wishful thinking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Blood elves sabotage it just like they do with every other Draenei Tech

[...]
    We've been really good at that over the years haven't we

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Orcs lost a good porting of their troops on SoO
    Tons of Goblins die at the start of Cata
    Taurens still rebuild after the Centaur war
    Undeads still have problems with population
    Dark Spear Trolls are very very Few

Now tell me except Gnomes what problems alliance have compare with the horde problems?
    forsaken doesnt have problem of population (excluding all the northrend veterans throwed by garrosh on gilneas walls), they have "biology" problems.

btw nelves were nearly wiped by BL in w3 when they destroyed all nelf lands reaching hijal
    gilneans are actually very few if we count only worgen
    draenei are very few considering the big bulk died in karabor and shattrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    They can’t attack Silvermoon, because it’s not even located on Azeroth, but on the instanced Outland map.
    lmaoooooooooo

Because it's Velen's spaceship and he wants to use it to chill out in the middle of nowhere and take a break from all this war shit. Let him enjoy himself for once and get his fishing skill up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Status quo patrol
    i lold. so true.

Deleted
    The Vindicaar, for some reason is the captial hub for the Lightforged Draenei and the Army of the Light that joins the Alliance pre BFA.

So yes the ship is still working and could be used. Why it doesn#t happen? Well because it is an Alliance weapon. NONE of them has ever been used against the Horde.
    Dalaran neutral, Maldurion neutral, Anciants neutral. And so on ...

While the Horde uses Manabombs and maschine guns and so on...

The whole story stopped making sence with Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Who wants to guess what is the reason the Alliance does not simply use the Vindicar to demolish the walls? I am interested.
    Vindicaar + Lightforged warframes = dead horde

Both faction were nerfed. The vindicaar is a regular draenei ship. The cinematic had a Draenei in it. There is no reason the Alliance should not be flooding the zone with light lazers. Especially since the light turns undead into fried chicken. Same with the Horde not using a shit load of blight.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Most likely they're going to overlook that it can fly and shoot things. They could just write it so that the Vindicaar and the rest of the Alliance air force is off tying up the Horde air forces to prevent their resupply/reinforcing of Undercity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Vindicaar + Lightforged warframes = dead horde

Both faction were nerfed. The vindicaar is a regular draenei ship. The cinematic had a Draenei in it. There is no reason the Alliance should not be flooding the zone with light lazers. Especially since the light turns undead into fried chicken. Same with the Horde not using a shit load of blight.
    Not to be "that guy"... but to be fair, while I'm sure all of the Alliance approves of using the Light as a weapon - not everyone in the Horde approves of the Blight. :<

the plot hole here is the giant goblin cannon not doing anything.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Who wants to guess what is the reason the Alliance does not simply use the Vindicar to demolish the walls? I am interested.
    Because undercity may have some good anti air, reason why they dont also use choppers or airships.
    also they want to capture it, not destroy the whole city to ash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This is most likely. Despite a lack of Garrosh stopping her, Sylvanas has not been using the full-powered Blight as of yet, since the rest of the Horde also looks down on it.

But if the Vindicaar were to show up at the Undercity guns blazing, very few would be able to hold to that given the Horde has no weapon even remotely comparable EXCEPT the Blight.
    garrosh told her to stop using it, and she did behind him.

Deleted
    Because WoW has massive plotholes everywhere. With the amount of powerful tech and people the Alliance has, they'd flatten the Horde if they actually tried

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    An extremely weak, diluted Blight. We haven't seen the true Blight used since Southshore.
    really now? Because why woudl she be using a diluted one if she was forbidden to use one at all. if she is going to disobey her warcheif, she is going to use the most powerful one, and it was able to harm the worgen so yeah it was...

and again, even if it was a diluted one, she still disobeyed orders to not use the plague
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-01-08 at 12:27 AM.