Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feel like voting for WOW classic?

I'll vote for the one actually coming out in 2018 and presenting something new, in other words, Battle For Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'll vote for the one actually coming out in 2018 and presenting something new, in other words, Battle For Azeroth.
    Sounds absolutely reasonable in theory, but there is only wow classic on the list. So let's push that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    Feel like posting this in the right section? ^^

And yes, voted.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Feel like posting this in the right section? ^^

And yes, voted.
    Too late for that.

no battle for azeroth, so i voted for Ascent Infinite Realm as it sounds the most weebish of the bunch, and its made by the same studio that made my favourite game PUBG that i totaly dont rage while playing. Kappa

Sounds absolutely reasonable in theory, but there is only wow classic on the list. So let's push that.
    Not sure why it's on the list, but I had to vote RDR2. Would've voted BfA if it had been there though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    no battle for azeroth, so i voted for Ascent Infinite Realm as it sounds the most weebish of the bunch, and its made by the same studio that made my favourite game PUBG that i totaly dont rage while playing. Kappa
    Actually, that is what I thought was weird too. Doubt we'll have BFA in 2019.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

poll says 2018 and beyond

10+ Year Old Account
    poll says 2018 and beyond
    Guess the poll is slightly biased? Haha. Not judging you for it, though ^^

Pretty easy vote when you don't know any of the other games.

I thought Crowfall was going to fall into Kickstarter purgatory but apparently it is in pre-alpha. Good to hear the game may actually see the light of day.

wow.. totally smashed it.. ow wait

I didn't notice Bless Online up there.

One day.....

ONE DAY!!!.......

I voted for Camelot Unchained. Not only is the game turning out very promising, the studio behind and it and their main guy Marc Jacobs are also excellent, and they don't pull any early access or other money scam shenanigans that a lot of crowdfunded games do nowadays.

I have been waiting for a spiritual successor to Warhammer Online that does mass-scale RvR right, and so far I feel CU is going to be a promising successor.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Guess the poll is slightly biased? Haha. Not judging you for it, though ^^
    There's a best expansion or update poll, which live WoW has an entry for "Argus". Not Nighthold, Broken Shore, or ToS for though.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Then GTFO our forums. What kind of pathetic individual comes into someone else's house to tell them their hobbies are shit? You're like the old man who sits on his front porch glaring at all the kids having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Then GTFO our forums. What kind of pathetic individual comes into someone else's house to tell them their hobbies are shit? You're like the old man who sits on his front porch glaring at all the kids having fun.
    Oh, the irony of this coming from people on this particular sub-forum.
    Not that I said that "your" hobby is shit, since that'd sort of be akin to me saying that my own hobby is shit.

I'll reserve the right, just as you people, to comment. Especially considering the fact that the OP was originally posted in the Live WoW forums.

Oh, the irony of this coming from people on this particular sub-forum.
    Not that I said that "your" hobby is shit, since that'd sort of be akin to me saying that my own hobby is shit.

I'll reserve the right, just as you people, to comment. Especially considering the fact that the OP was originally posted in the Live WoW forums.
    Who gives a shit? If you don't like the game, then butt out of the forums for it. Simple.

Deleted
    Voted for Ever, Jane.
    Sounds good
    Ever, Jane is an on-line role-playing game set in the virtual world of Regency England and the works of Jane Austen. Unlike many multi-player games, it's not about kill or be killed but invite or be invited. Gossip is our weapon of choice. Instead of raids, we will have grand balls. Instead of dungeons, we will have dinner parties.