Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Question If you could make one legal act illegal and one illegal act legal, what would you do?

Say you had the power to legalize one thing that is currently illegal (in your country), and also to outlaw one thing that is currently legal. What would you pick?

inb4 punching nazis

Make it illegal for Trump to be President (or anyone he likes/is his family).

Make Pot legal on a federal level.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

federally decriminalize pot.

ban bicycle riding anywhere outside of subdivisions and neighborhoods during rush hour.

50mph country road is not where you should be riding your gaywad bike at dusk.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Legal: Many kinds of recreational Drugs (Not Heroin never heroin). All that increased tax revenue!!!

Illegal: euthanasia but with many checks and balances. I'm not a lawyer so I wouldn't know exactly how to fill in loop holes. Just ethically I feel some option should be avaible.

I'm British btw

Deleted
    Whats with all the addicts asking for legal drugs here lately?

OT: I would make it legal to euthanise at any age (they are actually talking about this now in our politics)

Recreationals drugs (after some education, maybe a license needed) and assisted suicide (high hurdles and mandatory supervision and counseling).
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2018-01-05 at 12:52 PM.

No more border restrictions and watch the West lose it's mind.

Legalize all aspects of guns and gun ownership.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Illegal - Own, drive, or operate machinery if you have more than one DUI/DWI, basically no drivers license for you for the rest of your life.

Legal - Pot I guess, sick as hello of the smell everywhere in Colorado though.

Illegal to legal: Pirating media.

Legal to illegal: Being wrong on the internet.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Making legal: recreational drugs

making illegal: lobbying
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

I'd make speech illegal and legalize all immigrants the second their feet touch the ground, To the point tourist would instantly be citizens and could sign up to receive social benefits.

Make lobbying incredibly illegal (It's essentially political bribery), and marijuana legal.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    Making legal: recreational drugs

making illegal: lobbying
    We think alike. I like you already.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-01-05 at 02:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legalise Physical retaliation (Able to use Force against intruders in your own home/people that attack you first). Australia has retarded Laws where you basically have to just take it in the ass if a someone Threatens/Assaults you since retaliating can cause just as many legal issues.

Outlaw Any and all Religious Texts/Buildings/Worship, because well.. It speaks for itself.

Legalize all actions that do not cause harm.

Make illegal any action that does cause harm.

I'd be damn happy.

Wow there are a lot of unemployed druggies on this forum.....

My biggest dream for something I can't do legally is to speed, so I'd remove all speed limits in the USA outside of urban areas.

I'd make it illegal to vote if you don't hold a job or speak English fluently.

Reading all of this makes me damn glad you people are not in power.

Legalize matriarchy
    ban patriarcy

im totally cereal guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Drugs: Legal
    Guns: Illegal

Make love, not war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Legal to illegal: Bullying
    Illegal to legal: Weed