Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

CNN: Feds are actively investigating Clinton Foundation's foundation donors

So, here's a bone to throw out to all you Dumpsters (In B4 "Gasp! This post is made by a "Evil commie librul"!? Inconceivable!! I thought you all loved her!?" :P):

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politi...obe/index.html

Apparently the feds are doing EXACTLY what we've been telling you what they can do - investigate both Dumbass Dump AND Clinton simultaneously.

So, can you all now stop with the "Whataboutism" crap and just have your little alt-right torch-weidling mob-mentality pitty-party right here in this thread?

((PS. Part of me is thinking this MIGHT be a deliberate attempt to "balance" out public perspective in conjunction for a big announcement from the Feds soon about Dumbass' Dumpy's investigation. ~_^)))
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-01-05 at 09:21 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So, here's a bone to throw out to all you Dumpsters:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politi...obe/index.html

Apparently the feds are doing EXACTLY what we've been telling you what they can do - investigate both Dumbass Dump AND Clinton simultaneously.

So, can you all now stop with the "Whataboutism" crap and just have your little alt-right torch-weidling mob-mentality pitty-party right here in this thread?

((PS. Part of me is thinking this MIGHT be a deliberate attempt to "balance" out public perspective in conjunction for a big announcement from the Feds soon about Dumbass' Dumpy's investigation. ~_^)))
    I wonder why the feds are doing that after Trump said Hillary should be in jail. Gotta love that Trump shut his foundation down after hints of investigation because as it turned out, it wasn't really a foundation.

Clintons have a good one - open books, etc. And what a *shock* that the Sessions-led DOJ is going after them.

If there's anything shady I hope they find it.

No dumpster is gonna express the same view about their orange god-king.

Like everything else from this administration, it's an inept partisan mess that's unlikely to find anything.

On the other hand, Skroe does have to update his sig now.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post

Which is why I wanted to be the one to start this thread, to show the Dumpsters that Dumbass Dump haters aren't "librul clucks" or whatever chicken-talk those funny little people use these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Like everything else from this administration, it's an inept partisan mess that's unlikely to find anything.

Snaps! You're right! :P

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Technically not, since Hillary Clinton isn't on the board of the Clinton Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Which is why I wanted to be the one to start this thread, to show the Dumpsters that Dumbass Dump haters aren't "librul clucks" or whatever chicken-talk those funny little people use these days.
    I'd like it if "Dumpster Divers" became a thing for them.

Good, burn her right alongside Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Technically not, since Hillary Clinton isn't on the board of the Clinton Foundation.
    Good point - she isn't under investigation. I'm sure the GOP will fix that soon enough though. Can't have too many distractions when their god-king is self-destructing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post

Pretty much this. I've been pretty consistent in my views that if there is evidence (and I mean real evidence not Obama was born in Kenya evidence) of wrongdoing you get one investigation. When that investigation is closed you are done and have to live with the results unless more evidence is found to warrant another investigation.

I don't want to see people dodge being investigated for partisan reasons, but neither do I want to see anything like the Benghazi fiasco ever again.

And yes, that goes for Trump as well. If the Mueller investigation closes its books with no charges against Trump then that is the result that needs to be accepted unless there is different evidence to warrant another investigation.

If they find something then that's cool, go get her, but that doesn't mean just because Hillary did something wrong means Trump is suddenly in the clear.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If they find something then that's cool, go get her, but that doesn't mean just because Hillary did something wrong means Trump is suddenly in the clear.
    But that's been Trump's pitch if Hillary Clinton is found guilty of something that means he did nothing wrong and his supporters eat that shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But that's been Trump's pitch if Hillary Clinton is found guilty of something that means he did nothing wrong and his supporters eat that shit up.
    Shame for them that is not how logic works.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooo big surprise the Sessions DOJ is going after the Clinton Foundation.

*raises beer* here's hoping they find that shady one world government conspiracy right along side the shadow administration, area 51 and pizzagate. /sarcasm

Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if the Clintons or their foundation did something shady. They are wealthy and politicans and I find both groups highly suspect when it comes to following the law. HOWEVER, if they did, they should be punished, just like Trump, or anyone else who breaks the law, to a degree that is appropriate to their crime.
    Last edited by Sunseeker; 2018-01-05 at 10:38 PM.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Everything from CNN is fake news tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Shame for them that is not how logic works.
    Since when has logic been their forte?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Everything from CNN is fake news tho
    I know, right? Wasn't Dumbass Dump the one who called them the "Clinton News Network"?

>_<

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the FBI is bad now because Trump said so.

Deleted
    Oh hey, now we can start chanting "lock her up" again, excellent!

I’m curious do people really care about asking you about your sig?